YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dante: Where does True Protein get their raw materials.

How long has TP been in business? It just seems like such an odd idea to set up a company that DOESNT advertise and push prices sky high like most other big companies. Dont get me wrong, its obviously great for your consumers but it seems like you could be making so much more if you took it to the next (shitty and shady) level.

How long has TP been in business? It just seems like such an odd idea to set up a company that DOESNT advertise and push prices sky high like most other big companies. Dont get me wrong, its obviously great for your consumers but it seems like you could be making so much more if you took it to the next (shitty and shady) level.

Its because of this. I have a conscience and the reason i went into business with my business partner Doug is because he has a conscience also. I like to sleep at night knowing I did my best by my fellow man. In our first meeting ever between Doug and I.....I told him this "Doug this is my reputation here, I cannot and willnot do this unless we have the absolute best to offer supplements wise. Thats where he said "shit man we will go broke then doing this with everyone else being shysters, Im outta here!" (im kidding).....he absolutely agreed....so the business plan was (buy huge huge amounts to get the price needed) + (forget the fancy labels and jugs that costs $1.25 to $4.00 because its high gloss with multicolors)....although you would be surprised how many people believe in fancy labels and jugs!

example: Board post: "Dont buy from TP, buy from an established company like "Brand X" (because of their gaudy label)

Myself looking at the computer screen thinking: 'Little does that guy know that I ACTUALLY make Brand X's" products. (but i must sit there and say nothing and I do just that + click out of the screen and go to the next post)

thats happened too many times to count now.

Will I get mega rich with Trueprotein? No, and I am ok with that. I see the guys ordering (olympic athletes, NCAA athletes, a huge bunch of NFL guys, NFL and NCAA strength coaches for their whole programs etc etc)....and it makes me proud.
Will Primarch Products manufacturing make me mega rich? Yea probably because I am manufacturing 1000's upon 1000's of other company's products.
I got a couple of products that should go into national chain grocery stores that are going to make me very proud....including one product that as its currently made is not good for your health and I re-engineered it, made it better and its healthy now. I believe there is a guy on this very site that contacted me from here that started out with us making 20-100 bottles or jugs for him of a product and he now has us manufacturing up to 20 thousand a month for him now....so I feel like Im helping my fellow bb'rs to the best of my abilities.

If any of you guys want me to pay for your monthly bill in supplements, I got no problem doing so.

I just gave out another 5000 to 10,000 dollars worth of supplements to my loyal customers (i do it every month)....and if you are in Canada or the USA i pay the shipping to your house too.

**broken link removed**

You can take protein powder or capsules.

I have no idea what the hell that last guy is going to do with 104 pounds of protein, I believe he won 104 pounds of protein last month also....he probably is taking half protien and getting capsules or he would pretty much die from protein overload....LOL

That program is so easy to get your supplements paid for Im starting to think I made it too easy. If you want to check out how to get Dante to pay for your monthly supplements just email [email protected] and say you want to check out the discountcode program and he will give you the outline.

If any of you guys want me to pay for your monthly bill in supplements, I got no problem doing so.

I just gave out another 5000 to 10,000 dollars worth of supplements to my loyal customers (i do it every month)....and if you are in Canada or the USA i pay the shipping to your house too.

**broken link removed**

You can take protein powder or capsules.

I have no idea what the hell that last guy is going to do with 104 pounds of protein, I believe he won 104 pounds of protein last month also....he probably is taking half protien and getting capsules or he would pretty much die from protein overload....LOL

That program is so easy to get your supplements paid for Im starting to think I made it too easy. If you want to check out how to get Dante to pay for your monthly supplements just email [email protected] and say you want to check out the discountcode program and he will give you the outline.

AWESOME setup! Cheers for a great company.

I think he's building some sort of fortress out of micellar casein in case of zombie apocalypse.

Dante is too generous with that program, tell people about TP and slip them your discount code and you get free protein. I'm sure people on here get asked about protein powder and other supps several times a week and this way you get "paid" for it.

Lets make this fun and Im going all in and paying people some money here....

**broken link removed**

including you Scott

Trueprotein

Its a great thing to see when great guys/businessmen follow through again and again on promises...........to many companies out there don't and we lose faith as customers......well, Trueprotein RESTORES that faith.

Got my first order of TP wc/wi in and I love it! Thanks D.

Trueprotein products are the only kinds that don't mess my stomach up. Good stuff =)

You guys wonder sometimes why some of us in the supplement manufacturing business get so freaking outraged at other companies making us look so bad as an industry

Ill do some cut and pastes for you from other sites:

The source is in a position to know about the specific manufacturing costs of supplement products and also claims some Xyience products have not been made to standard. Fight News Unlimited ran a story in January of 2007 about a lawsuit filed by Phoenix Labs that Xyience settled out of court last year. The story explained that Phoenix had not been paid more than $500,000 it claimed it was owed for making certain products for Xyience. The counterclaims filed by Xyience attorneys argued that the products had not been made to standard and that testing revealed Phoenix put labeling on the products that did not reflect what was actually inside the packages.

Since that story ran we contacted Attorney Steve Stern who both represents the Phoenix Labs as their corporate counsel and is also a partner in the manufacturing firm. Stern explained that Xyience officials retracted their claims that the products were not made to standard and “agreed that was an incorrect statement.” He also went on to report that the two companies have plans to do further business together.

Our source contends that Phoenix Labs and Xyience were perhaps both guilty of concealing the real facts in the matter. “If you were going to buy and analyze a Xyience product, what’s in the bottle is not what’s on the label,” said our source. “Phoenix was offered 500 thousand dollars to manufacture Xyience products. Since Xyience wanted to cut back on the cost of the product, they offered Phoenix money under the table to under produce the supplements.”

and

FDA to shut down 3 NJ dietary supplement, protein powder companies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FDA press release--all 3 in trouble over rodent infestation, filth, failure to clean between batches of different products, failure to declare ingredients, including allergens on their labels:
FDA NEWS RELEASE

For Immediate Release: July 10, 2009
Media Inquiries: Siobhan DeLancey, 301-796-4668, [email protected]
Consumer Inquiries: 888-INFO-FDA
FDA Takes Enforcement Action Against Three New Jersey Dietary Supplement and Protein Powder Manufacturers

Companies failed to declare allergens in products and correct filthy conditions

The U.S. Department of Justice, on behalf of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, has filed a complaint for permanent injunction against Quality Formulation Laboratories, Inc., American Sports Nutrition Inc., Sports Nutrition International LLC and Mohamed S. Desoky, who oversees operations at all three companies.

The companies, located in Paterson, N.J., manufacture dietary supplements and protein powders and distribute them throughout the United States. The companies also export powder mixes and dietary supplements for sale by private label customers.

The government's complaint, filed July 1, 2009 in the U.S. District Court of New Jersey, alleges that the companies have failed to follow current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) by manufacturing and storing food under filthy conditions and in conditions that may cause major food allergens to enter into products not intended to contain them.

The complaint also alleges that the companies failed to disclose major food allergens on the product labels and have other labeling problems.
During a recent inspection, FDA investigators found that several of the companies’ products contained milk ingredients that were not declared on the product labels. In addition, the company failed to clean processing equipment between batches and control allergens in the facility.

FDA investigators also discovered live and dead rodents and rodent urine, feces and gnaw holes on bags of product.

In three inspections, FDA investigators noted deviations from GMP standards. The companies promised to make corrections, but they failed to do so. The complaint requests a court order to stop the companies and its officer from manufacturing and distributing the products until needed corrections are made.

“This company has consistently failed to correct filthy conditions in their plants and to make sure that allergens are appropriately declared on the labels, despite frequent warnings to do so,” said Michael Chappell, the FDA’s acting associate commissioner for regulatory affairs. “The FDA will not tolerate companies that fail to provide adequate safeguards.”
Consumers with allergies to milk ingredients who have used these products and are experiencing any symptoms should contact their health care professional.

You guys wonder sometimes why some of us in the supplement manufacturing business get so freaking outraged at other companies making us look so bad as an industry

Ill do some cut and pastes for you from other sites:

The source is in a position to know about the specific manufacturing costs of supplement products and also claims some Xyience products have not been made to standard. Fight News Unlimited ran a story in January of 2007 about a lawsuit filed by Phoenix Labs that Xyience settled out of court last year. The story explained that Phoenix had not been paid more than $500,000 it claimed it was owed for making certain products for Xyience. The counterclaims filed by Xyience attorneys argued that the products had not been made to standard and that testing revealed Phoenix put labeling on the products that did not reflect what was actually inside the packages.

Since that story ran we contacted Attorney Steve Stern who both represents the Phoenix Labs as their corporate counsel and is also a partner in the manufacturing firm. Stern explained that Xyience officials retracted their claims that the products were not made to standard and “agreed that was an incorrect statement.” He also went on to report that the two companies have plans to do further business together.

Our source contends that Phoenix Labs and Xyience were perhaps both guilty of concealing the real facts in the matter. “If you were going to buy and analyze a Xyience product, what’s in the bottle is not what’s on the label,” said our source. “Phoenix was offered 500 thousand dollars to manufacture Xyience products. Since Xyience wanted to cut back on the cost of the product, they offered Phoenix money under the table to under produce the supplements.”

and

FDA to shut down 3 NJ dietary supplement, protein powder companies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FDA press release--all 3 in trouble over rodent infestation, filth, failure to clean between batches of different products, failure to declare ingredients, including allergens on their labels:
FDA NEWS RELEASE

For Immediate Release: July 10, 2009
Media Inquiries: Siobhan DeLancey, 301-796-4668, [email protected]
Consumer Inquiries: 888-INFO-FDA
FDA Takes Enforcement Action Against Three New Jersey Dietary Supplement and Protein Powder Manufacturers

Companies failed to declare allergens in products and correct filthy conditions

The U.S. Department of Justice, on behalf of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, has filed a complaint for permanent injunction against Quality Formulation Laboratories, Inc., American Sports Nutrition Inc., Sports Nutrition International LLC and Mohamed S. Desoky, who oversees operations at all three companies.

The companies, located in Paterson, N.J., manufacture dietary supplements and protein powders and distribute them throughout the United States. The companies also export powder mixes and dietary supplements for sale by private label customers.

The government's complaint, filed July 1, 2009 in the U.S. District Court of New Jersey, alleges that the companies have failed to follow current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) by manufacturing and storing food under filthy conditions and in conditions that may cause major food allergens to enter into products not intended to contain them.

The complaint also alleges that the companies failed to disclose major food allergens on the product labels and have other labeling problems.
During a recent inspection, FDA investigators found that several of the companies’ products contained milk ingredients that were not declared on the product labels. In addition, the company failed to clean processing equipment between batches and control allergens in the facility.

FDA investigators also discovered live and dead rodents and rodent urine, feces and gnaw holes on bags of product.

In three inspections, FDA investigators noted deviations from GMP standards. The companies promised to make corrections, but they failed to do so. The complaint requests a court order to stop the companies and its officer from manufacturing and distributing the products until needed corrections are made.

“This company has consistently failed to correct filthy conditions in their plants and to make sure that allergens are appropriately declared on the labels, despite frequent warnings to do so,” said Michael Chappell, the FDA’s acting associate commissioner for regulatory affairs. “The FDA will not tolerate companies that fail to provide adequate safeguards.”
Consumers with allergies to milk ingredients who have used these products and are experiencing any symptoms should contact their health care professional.

well, i dont see trueprotein on that article so bad press for them equals somewhat good press for you! keep up good work, i got some of your lbas coming that you know who talked me into trying!!:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws