over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dat, couple questions on peptides.

Chim Chim

Registered
I have been reading your cjc and ghrp thread, and had a couple questions.

I red that cjc causes lethargy, and does it effect mood?
Is this does dependent?

How effective is GnRH, and would it be effective in PCT for AAS.
Or during AAS cycle to prevent HPTA shutdown, and testicular atrophy?

What is your opinion on the effectiveness of CW1516 in increasing exercise endurance?

Thank you for your time,
Chim Chim

I have been reading your cjc and ghrp thread, and had a couple questions.

I red that cjc causes lethargy, and does it effect mood?
Is this does dependent?

GH bleed or elevated GH troughs or always around GH flat out sucks. I am doing an experiment now which I will cut short. I am dosing 5mgs of GHRP-6 (non-clinical grade) and 200mcg of clinical grade mod GRF(1-29) 3x a day for the last 3 days.

This mimics CJC-1295. I gained water. I am tired. Mood ain't sweet. Sleep is poor... I believe it is the rise in prolactin that causes poor sleep... because in the middle of each night I have taken .5mg of Cabergoline and slept soundly the rest of the night.

CJC-1295 is a horrible horrible compound. You want to mirror pulsation. You want masculine liver metabolism to support masculine hormones. GH that is always around will alter this profile toward that of a female.

You want to use modified GRF(1-29) also known as tetra-sub GRF(1-29) or CJC-1295 w/o the DAC.

CJC has simply become a premium brand name that the retailers use to make money. So they label things as CJC (something something).

Using a GHRP such as GHRP-2 properly (i.e. mcg dosing) with mod GRF(1-29) will give you no lethargy or effect mood. It will give you pulsed masculine GH and serve you well.

How effective is GnRH, and would it be effective in PCT for AAS.
Or during AAS cycle to prevent HPTA shutdown, and testicular atrophy?

It will supress you more. It needs to be pulsed. Don't use it.

What is your opinion on the effectiveness of CW1516 in increasing exercise endurance?

You mean GW... I am watching a log by an experienced endurance athlete on my board... I reserve my opinion for the future.

Thank you for your time,
Chim Chim

Thank you for being so polite. :)

DAT

You mean GW... I am watching a log by an experienced endurance athlete on my board... I reserve my opinion for the future.

How does one become a member of your board?

GH bleed or elevated GH troughs or always around GH flat out sucks. I am doing an experiment now which I will cut short. I am dosing 5mgs of GHRP-6 (non-clinical grade) and 200mcg of clinical grade mod GRF(1-29) 3x a day for the last 3 days.

This mimics CJC-1295. I gained water. I am tired. Mood ain't sweet. Sleep is poor... I believe it is the rise in prolactin that causes poor sleep... because in the middle of each night I have taken .5mg of Cabergoline and slept soundly the rest of the night.

CJC-1295 is a horrible horrible compound. You want to mirror pulsation. You want masculine liver metabolism to support masculine hormones. GH that is always around will alter this profile toward that of a female.

You want to use modified GRF(1-29) also known as tetra-sub GRF(1-29) or CJC-1295 w/o the DAC.

CJC has simply become a premium brand name that the retailers use to make money. So they label things as CJC (something something).

Using a GHRP such as GHRP-2 properly (i.e. mcg dosing) with mod GRF(1-29) will give you no lethargy or effect mood. It will give you pulsed masculine GH and serve you well.

Thanks for the info.

GHRP-2 200mcg and mod GRF(1-29) x 2 day everyday and 10iu GH 3 x week

POW and 20 min after GHRP-2 200mcg and mod GRF(1-29).

DAT

How does one become a member of your board?

Not be a racist.
Not be a sexist.
Not be a steroid junkie.
Not be a source.
Be someone that I feel will contribute to building a knowledge base in areas that are not specifically related to "I just want to get big". (From Cosmetic Rejuvenation to Anti-againg to Healing to Body Transformation in ways not specifically related to steroids)
Be someone capable of learning.
Be someone with a curious mind.
Be someone I and fellow experimenters/researchers/members will enjoy interacting with.​

Thats all.

Not be a racist.
Not be a sexist.
Not be a steroid junkie.
Not be a source.
Be someone that I feel will contribute to building a knowledge base in areas that are not specifically related to "I just want to get big". (From Cosmetic Rejuvenation to Anti-againg to Healing to Body Transformation in ways not specifically related to steroids)
Be someone capable of learning.
Be someone with a curious mind.
Be someone I and fellow experimenters/researchers/members will enjoy interacting with.​

Thats all.

Does one need an invitation to join?

So it goes

And I just bought some DAC

[You want to use modified GRF(1-29) also known as tetra-sub GRF(1-29) or CJC-1295 w/o the DAC.

CJC has simply become a premium brand name that the retailers use to make money. So they label things as CJC (something something).]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws