over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DatBTrue is alive and not going to jail

Exactly, it was all BS! And if he cared or had a passion for peps, why get rid of the site and all the information? Because all he cared about was selling peps at insane markups! It was all about selling. When he couldn't sell, he shut it all down. Coincidentally, "Tom" disappeared with him. I doubt he even did half of what he claimed or posted about. There is no evidence of him training, dieting, etc. He is a fat bald lawyer behind a computer who played a character online to make money. Lawyers are good con artists. He is the GH15 of peps. Yes, I went there lol.

You and Big Tex know a lot more about him than I do. I love certains peps so I obviously come across a lot of his stuff over the years. But this quote pretty much sums up why I started to not be too bothered or play much attention to it. His articles are always good to pick up things from though.

You and Big Tex know a lot more about him than I do. I love certains peps so I obviously come across a lot of his stuff over the years. But this quote pretty much sums up why I started to not be too bothered or play much attention to it. His articles are always good to pick up things from though.

Exactly! Back when I started maybe, 2007 there was very little information. Dat and Basskiller were about the only sources to find information. Bass was more bro-science and Dat was all science. Dat's postings got me interested, Bass actually pushed me over the edge. So I started looking at research too. Dat was right on the money with his postings and very informed for an attorney. Remember Dat also made the claim he was from the UK and his site was datbtrue.com.uk. Nothing but a facade.

I have known who he was for a while. I guess since he wrote the article for Synthetek Industries. As you see he signed it MM at the end of the articles.

Written by: M.M. a/k/a DatBtrue
Copyright 2009 by M.M. a/k/a DatBtrue
Licensed in perpetuity to Synthetek Industries Pty Ltd.
All rights reserved.

I remember I got mad at Dat when he told me he was writing a book and was including most of the stuff I posted to his site in the book. He never asked me about it just told me he was doing it. No offer to pay me for any of my work. That seemed very unethical. But then Dat was all about making money.

Anyway, the article said he was making $1 million in 1 year. No doubt since about 2010 to what 2015 or 16 he was making that or more. Shows what kind of money can be made off peptides if you do it the way Dat did it. Of course the IRS can get involved in this any time. As smart as Dat was, no source in their right mind is going to keep shipping information of their clients and the amount of money they had made shipping products unless you intend to pay the IRS their fair share.

Domestic peptides that are truely pharmaceutical grade that really come from a mutual source in China. This why I have always stood up for Chinese made peptides. Because Dat sold them and told everyone they were the best available, everyone believed him. The ones that saw though this BS were "sent to bed without supper."

Good seeing ya here BigTex:cool:

Seems like he was making some serious cash. I guess with the prices he was charging it's no surprise he was making in the millions. He probably did much better than most aas sources and he got away with it. I wonder if he worked out some deal to pay taxes or something. He could have kept records for some of the earnings to pay tax on and the rest stashed away.

It sounds like he has been taking care of his parents because they also made some deliveries with him.

due to my lack of interest in peptides back then I never read one thing that he posted, his name came up a lot in random posts or threads but that was about the extent of my knowledge of him and or his board and products.

I know it's a grey area but never understood why guys selling non controlled items don't just pay taxes on their sales ...

If they know he made 1 million in sales, you would have to think they would be on him for taxes unless he was smart enough to actually pay taxes on those sales. Seems like a nice potential forfeiture for the authorities.
Articles says he lives in Queen Creek, AZ - not exactly and expensive area whatsoever. Actual one of the most affordable areas of Phoenix.

All he made was 1 million dollars in sales--for all that time and hard work?

I would've thought it was a lot more than that, especially considering his reputation (at the time) and giant mark-ups.

due to my lack of interest in peptides back then I never read one thing that he posted, his name came up a lot in random posts or threads but that was about the extent of my knowledge of him and or his board and products.

I know it's a grey area but never understood why guys selling non controlled items don't just pay taxes on their sales ...

Answer: They either have delusions of grandeur or they're incredibly stupid.

It makes absolutely ZERO sense to defraud the government when running a business like that. Non-payment of taxes is a huge no-no in the Gov's eyes, especially once you get into the millions. You would think that anyone making that much money would have the common sense to just give the Gov. what they require. I mean, it's not like they need it to survive--they are making freakin' millions, yet they can't part with a portion of that money to stay on good terms with the one agency that has the potential to destroy them? Yeah, really smart.

Last edited:
Here is how the IRS deals with the grey area items.

You get hit with an audit. Auditor says produce the invoices for your purchases. These invoices then need to be validated as legitimate.
When they are unable to validate (untraceable shell company in China isn't going to cut it), they will then disallow the invoices and they will not give you any credit for those expenses in your cost of goods sold creating what could be a very large tax bill.

All he made was 1 million dollars in sales--for all that time and hard work?

I would've thought it was a lot more than that, especially considering his reputation (at the time) and giant mark-ups.

I think that was annually and he had a pretty good run for a couple years.

Answer: They either have delusions of grandeur or they're incredibly stupid.

It makes absolutely ZERO sense to defraud the government when running a business like that. Non-payment of taxes is a huge no-no in the Gov's eyes, especially once you get into the millions. You would think that anyone making that much money would have the common sense to just give the Gov. what they require. I mean, it's not like they need it to survive--they are making freakin' millions, yet they can't part with a portion of that money to stay on good terms with the one agency that has the potential to destroy them? Yeah, really smart.

Agreed, but Dat surely though he was flying under the radar since he was not openly selling his products on a web site. Precision Peptide owner surely made as much or more than Dat and got a slap on the wrist. Makes me wonder why they let Dat go with nothing.

Precision Peptide owner Gavin Smith got charged with for selling misbranded drugs with the intent to defraud selling peptides that are not approved by the FDA. He ended up with six months of home confinement followed by three years of probation. Precision also had to give up over $2 million of seized peptides.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-md/pr/...g-companies-indicted-selling-misbranded-drugs

This guy got screwed for far less

APRIL 01 (PITTSBURGH) –A resident of Palatine, Ill., was indicted on March 26, 2013, by a federal grand jury in Pittsburgh on charges of mail fraud, misbranding of drugs and money laundering, United States Attorney David J. Hickton announced today. The three-count indictment named Adam F. Higdon, 40, of Palatine, Ill., as the sole defendant. According to the indictment, Higdon maintained two websites for the illegal distribution of peptides - chemical compounds which require a prescription for dispensation, but which are illegitimately sought by body-builders for muscle enhancement. Higdon deceived the Internet service provider and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by falsely representing on the websites that he was selling these substances "for research use only . . . not for human consumption." During the period from January 2010 until January 2011, Higdon allegedly paid $131,472.50 to acquire the substances from suppliers in the People’s Republic of China; and he thereafter sold the peptides for $397,662. The law provides for a maximum total sentence of 20 years in prison and a fine of $250,000 on the mail fraud count; three years in prison and a fine of $250,000 on the misbranding count; and 20 years in prison and a fine of $500,000 on the money laundering count. Under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, the actual sentence imposed would be based upon the seriousness of the offenses and the prior criminal history, if any, of the defendant. Assistant United States Attorney Leo M. Dillon is prosecuting this case on behalf of the government.

After it all ended he got a slap on the wrist too - A resident of Palatine, Illinois, has been sentenced in federal court to three years probation and 100 hours of community service on his conviction of mail fraud, misbranding of drugs and money laundering, United States Attorney David J. Hickton announced today.

**broken link removed**

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdpa/pr/peptides-distributor-sentenced-probation-community-service

Last edited:
He's not locked up cuz he snitched, why else would his lawyer be asking for immunity? Think about it. You ask for immunity cuz you are spilling the beans guys! Cmon, this is clear as day imo.

He's not locked up cuz he snitched, why else would his lawyer be asking for immunity? Think about it. You ask for immunity cuz you are spilling the beans guys! Cmon, this is clear as day imo.

I have to agree with you.

Hey, any thoughts on why the USAnti-DrugAgency was involved? They fall under WADA and are not law enforcement. They just do drug testing for the IOC.

What has he even snitched on though ?

People buying research peptides which aren't illegal for the research purposes he sold them for ?

I don't see what he had to offer the police to be honest ?

I'm not sold on the claim that they don't know where he got his product. They got his customer data base and had him under surveilance but don't know where the product is arriving from? No way. Would be interesting to know, if it was Chinese like I suspect. But what would be the reason to keep this detail under wraps?

He certainly didn’t write like a scientist, but it’s remarkable that being a lawyer he got a lot of stuff right. His emphasis on “toggling” for example is something that is clearly missed but is of upmost importance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree with you.

Hey, any thoughts on why the USAnti-DrugAgency was involved? They fall under WADA and are not law enforcement. They just do drug testing for the IOC.
He must be cooperating in some type of way bro, USADA is involved probably because of the list of olympic/pro athletes on the customer list. I got a PM from someone to this effect. USADA investigates athletes for drug use and they find out he is the source. One thing lead to another. This is in line with the articles and the al jazeera documentary. They linked it all back to Tom Mann as the supplier to these athletes which lead back to him.

People buying research peptides which aren't illegal for the research purposes he sold them for ?

Snitched is probably the wrong term, cooperating. That's when you ask for immunity, when you cooperate. And this is usually to take down soemthing bigger then the offender. So idk, only time will tell, if we ever know.

He must be cooperating in some type of way bro, USADA is involved probably because of the list of olympic/pro athletes on the customer list. I got a PM from someone to this effect. USADA investigates athletes for drug use and they find out he is the source. One thing lead to another. This is in line with the articles and the al jazeera documentary. They linked it all back to Tom Mann as the supplier to these athletes which lead back to him.

Just like with the BALCO scandal

Actually they are illegal for human use. Just because "Tom" has a disclaimer the fact that Dat who was reall TOM was promoting them for human use on his board was enough to get him shut down. We can talk about our rats doing them all we want but not approved for human of animal testing. Here is a common disclaimer:

The products we offer are intended for IN-VITRO LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. The products are NOT FOR HUMAN or ANIMAL USE OR CONSUMPTION OF ANY KIND.

The FDA is doing what they did back in the early 80's to people who were sending mailing list for steroids. They were only a misdemeanor but they threw in charges like defrauding the US Government, money laundering and mail fraud. All are felonies and most have 20 year sentences.

Dat also had some high profile athletes as his customers. He must have given up his customer list. Most likely why USADA was involved in the investigation. As someone just told me, this may have even been a cover-up that got exposed. Imagine how embarrassed the USIOC might have been to find out athletes that had been under strict out of contest testing passed drug test while dirty. Especially after Russia got caught and banned recently.

I you see from the charges and sentences in my posting previously, people have gotten charges for much less total sales. They don't spend that many hours tracking down Dat to just let him go because they can find a charge.

Yes Rambo, Tom/Dat was pushing the Delta 2 Olympic athletes were using which was the subject of al jazeera

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner