over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DatBTrue is alive and not going to jail

As a former member of his forum, hi win the name of all that's holy did he have enough time to do all that he did?

I thought he took down the website and had told people he was terminally ill. Maybe Im not recalling correctly....

Very intelligent. Makes you wonder if he would've ever been caught if it wasn't for a random postal inspection.

I thought he took down the website and had told people he was terminally ill. Maybe Im not recalling correctly....

Moorcones shut down his website and claimed online that he was ill. Worried customers speculated that his own drugs had sickened him. “I feel for the guy,” one customer wrote. “The community of illegal experimental medicine is losing a true hero.”

Other clients speculated correctly that Mann was under investigation; they began to worry that their names had fallen into the hands of law enforcement. They were correct.

Sounds like he’s a snitch....

The minute I read that the DEA and FDA said it wasn't worth prosecuting him, I knew he turned. He had to large a scale not to prosecute. I hope everyone cleans their closets. Guaranteed he turned all these big named people in. When a lawyer asks for immunity, it means snitch.

As a former member of his forum, hi win the name of all that's holy did he have enough time to do all that he did?

Exactly what I thought. Was a member there for years and the amount of work and research he spent on the site appeared to be a full time job.

Learned a lot from him so snitch or not I appreciate all he did.

Interesting....

I too was a member of his site. He provided a wealth of information on peptides. I never purchased his peptides though. Good thing I didn't.

I like that this guy did some actual research and went relatively in-depth in this article. He's able to expound on some of this stuff far more than a lot of the run of the mill users on forums including this one.

Great article! This guy is a hero, who is making sports great again, and selling REAL peptides.

Just to clarify:

If he snitched, I take this back.

This is crazy.

I spent a TON of time on his forum. Lots of research.
He was the reason I got into peps in the first place...(left that shit behind years ago though)

So did he have a background in Biochem or not? It states he was just a lawyer? I don't know many lawyers who can write the material he put out.

All that time and effort and no charges....
The minute I read that the DEA and FDA said it wasn't worth prosecuting him, I knew he turned. He had to large a scale not to prosecute. I hope everyone cleans their closets. Guaranteed he turned all these big named people in. When a lawyer asks for immunity, it means snitch.

:yeahthat:

You recall correctly. I think he blamed the peptides and used that a reason to shut down the forum. Can you imagine people thinking they could be next?

Last edited:
So did he have a background in Biochem or not? It states he was just a lawyer? I don't know many lawyers who can write the material he put out.
No, it's been known for years he was a nonpracticing lawyer. He was doing the pep thing full time, well I mean Tom was not him [emoji3]

I remember when I said he was Tom and he was lying about certain things, people were saying I was making stuff up and a hater [emoji57]

He faked he was terminally ill, made a fuck ton of money, then lead everyone to believe he was deceased. Yea a big hero alright [emoji57]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws