over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Date fail

Haha at then Holland tunnel no words beautiful post brother spot on 🙏

Gotta admit it’s true. If I had a dollar for every woman I hooked up with on the first date who than claimed she never does that I could retire

Be nice to just find a normal very attractive girl and that be it instead of ones you aren’t interested in lol.

Honestly brother it would be nice but just because some woman isn’t interested is just because it wasn’t a good fit even though you might have thought it was. The problem with us men and I use to be guilty of this....I didn’t qualify these great looking woman. Just like how some woman wants a man who’s 6’2”....that’s fine. I want a woman that’s in good shape, not a cunt, actually has a personality, doesn’t work as an admin, in debt, and doesn’t have several kids. I won’t date single mothers.

Honestly brother it would be nice but just because some woman isn’t interested is just because it wasn’t a good fit even though you might have thought it was. The problem with us men and I use to be guilty of this....I didn’t qualify these great looking woman. Just like how some woman wants a man who’s 6’2”....that’s fine. I want a woman that’s in good shape, not a cunt, actually has a personality, doesn’t work as an admin, in debt, and doesn’t have several kids. I won’t date single mothers.
Not a cunt!! Lol

I’m not a woman hater but I swear social media has ruined so many relationships. My buddy believes it might be the worse thing to happen to woman.

Gotta admit it’s true. If I had a dollar for every woman I hooked up with on the first date who than claimed she never does that I could retire
And none care if you slide in raw... some may give a little fight. But once the head goes in and they start getting wet, they all start fucking back.

And none care if you slide in raw... some may give a little fight. But once the head goes in and they start getting wet, they all start fucking back.
It's crazy but I've never had a woman tell me to wear a condom, but I know better. I was born at night but NOT last night. I can honestly say that I've never had one girl say please wear a condom, but I'm not willing to come down with every disease known to man. I'm sure the chances of me getting someone pregnant is next to none but I'm not willing to take that chance. My luck I'd bust a nut in some chick and find out I'm going to become a dad. That would be my worst nightmare coming true.

It's crazy but I've never had a woman tell me to wear a condom, but I know better. I was born at night but NOT last night. I can honestly say that I've never had one girl say please wear a condom, but I'm not willing to come down with every disease known to man. I'm sure the chances of me getting someone pregnant is next to none but I'm not willing to take that chance. My luck I'd bust a nut in some chick and find out I'm going to become a dad. That would be my worst nightmare coming true.
I always had this fear too and never wore condoms. In the beginning i was also shocked at how few pushed the issue. Oddly enough it was a few women who were older than me (at the time). Playing this game took plenty of discipline. You can't greedy. Gotta pull out early as much as that sucks. Milking it to the last second is too risky. Been with the same woman for the last eight years but if I could have gone back in time, and i enjoyed nothing more than pounding out a hot random for a few rounds, I'd have considered getting a vasectomy so i would not have had to worry about impregnating some girl i barely knew. This happened to someone i knew. The dude tried to persuade her with 50g to get an abortion. Instead she said, "FUCK YOU PAY ME" Goodfellas style. Guy's now on the hook for a good bit. Glad I never dealt with that shit. What a nightmare!

I’m exactly the same social media as ruined it only dating sites gives them false impression they are better than they really are and it’s made there ego worse it’s pathetic you can’t help but dislike most women for the way they act in this generation all about social media and even women with kids.

The funny thing about the various dating sites is that you only have access to what you see. If you have solid pics you can get a ton of matches. I'm def not some dating guru but I've had enough woman....def have over indulged, but I ditched the apps. If you want to meet the woman that you really like don't be afraid to approach them. I've found that clubs and bars aren't the ideal spots, unless that's what you do all the time. Majority of even remotely cute woman are being approached by a bunch of drunk idiots blasted out of their minds....Yes, that use to be me too. Back to the issues with these dating sites is even if they are a 4 in looks they believe they are a 9. Got all kinds of dudes slamming them with messages. Gotta love these woman who are in their 40s with 3 kids who think they deserve top notch talent due to the magic of fillers, creams, plastic surgery,...etc. Majority of them have been run up more times that the Holland tunnel....

lol guy I used to know who was basically a virgin just married a girl I went out with once (I set them up trying to get him laid) who has been with 100 dudes, multiple threesomes, etc....classic nice guy with a girl who finally decided to stop fucking hotter guys.

lol guy I used to know who was basically a virgin just married a girl I went out with once (I set them up trying to get him laid) who has been with 100 dudes, multiple threesomes, etc....classic nice guy with a girl who finally decided to stop fucking hotter guys.
It's great you helped him finally get laid but man he's screwed more than likely. I wish him nothing but the best but the odds are not in his favor. Marriage isn't what it used to be back in the day. No disrespect to the married men on here but never again for me. I don't see the point unless you have children and you want to set an example.

I'm a nice guy but I'm not going to kiss any chick's ass because she's nice to look at. Respect is earned. It blows my mind how some of us will reward bad behavior just because she has a vagina. It's all about setting boundaries with these woman.

"Finally decided" is a logical fallacy in the female universe since each new moment will bring a different emotional trigger affecting the truth of existence as we know it across all temporal planes.

Laymen's summary of above: A butterfly will fart in Mexico causing a chain of events that will inevitably justify the above mentioned reformed damsel in boinking all of her new husband's friends and probably his dad too.

Guys, since i'm a guru, juggy came to me and wanted me to relay to everybody this thread is no longer important because he has decided to undergo surgery as a transgender...he's identifying himself as a woman now...probably a Peruvian woman. He's still a good person though!

bahaha. Well so new fun story, met a different one, way liberal, almost looked lesbian. Buddhist, all that.

I’m moderate right, so we had little in common. First date was fun, made out in the parking lot. Second “date” I went over there, at like 5pm. I was thinking a drink, go get food, then MAYBE something naked.

well I walk in the door and clothes start coming off. THEN we go eat. I had to work in the morning so we called it about 9:30pm.

That hooker ghosted me!!!!! Hurt my feelings!!! For real. We laughed and talked a lot over the 3 days we were “together “

bahaha. Well so new fun story, met a different one, way liberal, almost looked lesbian. Buddhist, all that.

I’m moderate right, so we had little in common. First date was fun, made out in the parking lot. Second “date” I went over there, at like 5pm. I was thinking a drink, go get food, then MAYBE something naked.

well I walk in the door and clothes start coming off. THEN we go eat. I had to work in the morning so we called it about 9:30pm.

That hooker ghosted me!!!!! Hurt my feelings!!! For real. We laughed and talked a lot over the 3 days we were “together “

Enjoy what it was, it was just a hook up. I met this chick about 3 years ago, we meet for drinks and had a blast. Well, I'm Ubering home and she was like I should have brought you home with me. I tell the Uber driver to take me over there and when I show up, she has a Hilary Clinton sticker on her car. I knew right there we weren't a fit but I wasn't going to let that ruin any fun. Walk into the door and she drags me to the couch and I sit down while she grabs me a beer....she starts sucking me off like a champ. I ended up glueing her mouth shut. Needless to say I spent the night and didn't talk to her for a few days and she hits me up via text, and I never responded back to her. Great looking chick but I'm not liberal whatsoever. I saw it just as fun....actually didn't even fuck her.

I’m not a woman hater but I swear social media has ruined so many relationships. My buddy believes it might be the worse thing to happen to woman.
Im not on any dating apps, but fkn FB is full of these scam chicks.. fk bro. Its ridiculous

Enjoy what it was, it was just a hook up. I met this chick about 3 years ago, we meet for drinks and had a blast. Well, I'm Ubering home and she was like I should have brought you home with me. I tell the Uber driver to take me over there and when I show up, she has a Hilary Clinton sticker on her car. I knew right there we weren't a fit but I wasn't going to let that ruin any fun. Walk into the door and she drags me to the couch and I sit down while she grabs me a beer....she starts sucking me off like a champ. I ended up glueing her mouth shut. Needless to say I spent the night and didn't talk to her for a few days and she hits me up via text, and I never responded back to her. Great looking chick but I'm not liberal whatsoever. I saw it just as fun....actually didn't even fuck her.
HAHAHA.. yea brother Hilary sticker, the Prius, etc all red flags for me lol

Once someone get's over their approach anxiety, you can do really well. Trust me, it's not easy but once you get over the realization that you aren't going to be everyone's type and rejection is part of it things start to happen. I have been shot down and have won a lot. At the moment, I have zero interest in dating. I've met so many woman this way and been told many times that they never are approached anymore which blew my mind. We all have our pride and expect to take it to heart if she won't give us the time of day. One thing you will realize if she's as good looking as her dating profile....lol. Plus if you go out with her you know there is some form of interest after qualifying her. Many look great when you meet but you keep talking with her and than you never call her because you just didn't like her mouth...etc

She was a hooker? Wtf lmao 🤣
Bro she just wanted dick or she didn't like your dick.either way who cares you hit it and quit it 😜👍or she quit it actually 🤣either way you hit it

How many of you noticed these woman that have the following dating profiles: Love to travel, three degrees, love to laugh, CEO Mom, my kids are my everything....? Ring a bell?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131