over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dating in 40’s after divorce

Allgear

Newbies
I was married 18yr , with my ex-wife for 20yrs. I have 3 beautiful teenage daughters that I have custody of choose to live with me .
Been divorced 2yrs now and does get lonely but I feel dating is gone . My daughters will always be 1st and can’t just get up and go know what I’m saying.
Feel like all woman now care about credit score and how much you have in bank account.
What happened all the traditional woman ? Always have your back no matter what problems or financial hardship. Feel like the simple things are dead in this generation. Maybe I’m to much old school Italian idk .

Good luck finding a woman

If was in your position, i'd look for women that aren't americanized ...spell check

Ton will have older values you will appreciate, family orientated, happy with not much effort and most not really materialistic

General statements ...doesn't mean you can't find born and raised USA with same values....but most taken

When my ex divorced me I was devastated. So I’m sorry to hear about our divorce.

When I finally got going again, I joined e-harmony. “HOLY SHIT!!” Went out 2-3 times a week. With a minimal amount of effort, you can learn a lot about people before committing to a date. Absolutely endless supply of the most gorgeous women.

Met my wife on an e-harmony date. New instantly she was the one. Living the dream with her ever since.

I was married 18yr , with my ex-wife for 20yrs. I have 3 beautiful teenage daughters that I have custody of choose to live with me .
Been divorced 2yrs now and does get lonely but I feel dating is gone . My daughters will always be 1st and can’t just get up and go know what I’m saying.
Feel like all woman now care about credit score and how much you have in bank account.
What happened all the traditional woman ? Always have your back no matter what problems or financial hardship. Feel like the simple things are dead in this generation. Maybe I’m to much old school Italian idk .
I was with my ex wife for 20 years. I understand this completely. I was 50 at that time, so dating again was going to be a challenge. Now here is the kicker, I was living in California. The good looking girls with nice bodies are mostly gone at that time. I also didn't like the attitudes.

I was like you, mostly traditional person. I decided to travel. I picked a countries that I thought had some good looking women. I landed in Romania and started to date a few younger girls there. Like I said, most women my age are in awful shape and I am in great shape.

After 2 years going back and forth about every 3 months, I met my current wife who was 29 at time. She is very traditional and good looking. Call me lucky, but I did spend time here too. I know other guys who have done the same in other countries and met women.

I think USA is demonizing family traditional values, not that there are none there, but times are changing since we were younger.

Anyways, I been with my wife now going on 10 years and moved to Romania. I like it here due to being more laid back and more conservative values. Here is a picture of her. She is 38. I am 62.

FB_IMG_1650473002166.jpg

Wow lucky dude !! Congratulations bro.

Ya I think here in USA family values and the idea of growing old with someone lost its meaning. It’s all about how much you have , salary , credit score lol and then again they don’t want no responsibility!
What I viewed last 2 yrs . Sucks !!

My daughters just want me be happy with someone for when they leave the nest cause I have twins 16 and oldest 18 who live with me. So I can’t travel or can afford to my ex did a real number on us .

I was with my ex wife for 20 years. I understand this completely. I was 50 at that time, so dating again was going to be a challenge. Now here is the kicker, I was living in California. The good looking girls with nice bodies are mostly gone at that time. I also didn't like the attitudes.

I was like you, mostly traditional person. I decided to travel. I picked a countries that I thought had some good looking women. I landed in Romania and started to date a few younger girls there. Like I said, most women my age are in awful shape and I am in great shape.

After 2 years going back and forth about every 3 months, I met my current wife who was 29 at time. She is very traditional and good looking. Call me lucky, but I did spend time here too. I know other guys who have done the same in other countries and met women.

I think USA is demonizing family traditional values, not that there are none there, but times are changing since we were younger.

Anyways, I been with my wife now going on 10 years and moved to Romania. I like it here due to being more laid back and more conservative values. Here is a picture of her. She is 38. I am 62.

View attachment 156239
Oh wow that's an awesome story

View attachment 156239
Pesty, do you speak the language? If not you get by ok? Great looking wife by the way!

Pesty, do you speak the language? If not you get by ok? Great looking wife by the way!
Bits and pieces, but learning more all the time. I will probably hire a teacher since I will be living here from now on. I say half the people here speak some English. Mostly the younger crowd.

I’m 40. Went through a really hard break up last June with a woman I was with for 5 years.

Recently I’ve been hitting the dating scene quite a bit. What I’m finding to be difficult is not meeting women, even good women with similar interests and values. Rather, it’s finding one that triggers that spark.

I’m getting laid and making lots of new friends, but I’m starting to feel like I may be too old and too scarred up from past break ups to ever fall in love again.

So I don’t know, man. At least your have you kids. I might buy a dog.

View attachment 156239
you sir are dead on with your 2nd to last paragraph. Andy Frisella was talking about that on his latest podcast. But have you asked yourself why? Why is that part of their agenda?

and congrats on the gal. Nice snag.

Bits and pieces, but learning more all the time. I will probably hire a teacher since I will be living here from now on. I say half the people here speak some English. Mostly the younger crowd.
Hi Pesty...how was she with age difference in the beginning? Was she taken back an older man trying to get with her.
Also how was her family with you being American and older?

MS

you seem to expect alot and by your post its clear that anyone would be low on your priorities. Why would anyone want to date someone like that complains about women supposedly wanting only money (Im gonna assume your broke) when you have alot of baggage. You seem to want alot and not realize that 3 daughters that you say are first priority is going to be a huge turnoff to all but the most deserate women. You complain about the good old days but youre a single dad of 3.

you seem to expect alot and by your post its clear that anyone would be low on your priorities. Why would anyone want to date someone like that complains about women supposedly wanting only money (Im gonna assume your broke) when you have alot of baggage. You seem to want alot and not realize that 3 daughters that you say are first priority is going to be a huge turnoff to all but the most deserate women. You complain about the good old days but youre a single dad of 3.
What I’m saying is what I see out there . Woman are no as traditional. Only care about one thing . Blame it on society or whatever but it’s true .

Hi Pesty...how was she with age difference in the beginning? Was she taken back an older man trying to get with her.
Also how was her family with you being American and older?

MS

Actually I was uncomfortable at first. I don't think she ever was. Her mother absolutely loves me. I make a joke about it to my wife. I tell her that her mother loves me more. 😁

As far as her father, they were separated. He was about same age as me, but looked a lot older. He didn't like the age difference. He even told her until I met him. He absolutely did not believe my age and told her she was lying about how old I was. He thought I was much younger. He didn't have a problem after that. The rest of her family loves me and shows me respect. They are awesome people.

How old are you? If you are in shape and make good money you won’t age out of the market. Woman don’t have the luxury we do. I’ve been divorced 5 yrs after 12 yrs of marriage. My current gf is 28 with no kids. I could provide a shit ton of info on dating these days but my time is limited.

I can’t imagine making $40-$50K these days. Woman are hypergamist which is fine with me but most think they are hotter than what they really are. Tinder, instagram has these 4s and 5s getting a ton of attention and these woman think because they get these thirsty men that they deserve a six figure man, 6’, and abs.

I'm Italian American too. You see the same thing as me. Sorry to say. Maybe find an Italian woman with a strong father.. and mother. You are more likely to get a good one. As an aside, dating apps seem to have made everyone a whore, men and women.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws