advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides)

This is for Russianstar or any other knowledgeable folks:

Sorry if this is a stupid or annoying question, but this thread is 112 pages long and counting and is apparently out of date. I'm not new to gear, but I'm a total newbie when it comes to peptides, and I'm VERY interested in running a peptide for fat loss and possibly for other things, but I have found the subject confusing.

Is there an up-to-date thread or article or website that you'd recommend as a good "Idiot's Guide to Peptides?" There has got to be a better way than trying to learn about a whole new body of compounds from random threads posted by people with widely varying degrees of knowledge!

Or if someone would care to post a basic peptide cycle or link to one that uses current, up-to-date information that would be VERY much appreciated.

Thanks!

Sorry if this is a stupid or annoying question, but this thread is 112 pages long and counting and is apparently out of date. I'm not new to gear, but I'm a total newbie when it comes to peptides, and I'm VERY interested in running a peptide for fat loss and possibly for other things, but I have found the subject confusing.

Is there an up-to-date thread or article or website that you'd recommend as a good "Idiot's Guide to Peptides?" There has got to be a better way than trying to learn about a whole new body of compounds from random threads posted by people with widely varying degrees of knowledge!

Or if someone would care to post a basic peptide cycle or link to one that uses current, up-to-date information that would be VERY much appreciated.

Thanks!

Just research each peptide individually. Start with IGF-DES, IGF-LR3, MGF, MGF-peg. Then come back and read this again. It really isnt to hard. Each pepetides is a chain of . Each peptide does something different and needs to be administered diffrently.

Thanks!

JustPM r.s he is always friendly.

What's up guys? I'm new around here and I've been reading up on all this great information. I've learned a lot. My question is,if this is my first time running GHRP-6 would you go 100/100/100?

What's up guys? I'm new around here and I've been reading up on all this great information. I've learned a lot. My question is,if this is my first time running GHRP-6 would you go 100/100/100?
No idea what 3 items you're running. It's usually a two item dance. We also have no idea of your goals. With DAC is preferred by many now. Check out russianstar's QandA on this board...

No idea what 3 items you're running. It's usually a two item dance. We also have no idea of your goals. With DAC is preferred by many now. Check out russianstar's QandA on this board...

I Think har means 100mcg 3 times ed.

Yes it's fine. But add mod grf 1-29/ cjc without dac.

You can also use cjc with dac as Knight9 says.

I did mean ghrp-6 100 morning/100 in the afternoon/100 before bed.
I'm not sure and please tell me,should I start a thread for all this?
Goals-I'm 30 and I just came of trt and it was ok but nothing like what I would do when I was younger. Example(750 test 500 tren)
The plan is
350mg's of test twice a week
250mg's EQ twice a week
Ghrp-6 100/100/100
At some point throw in igf-1 lr3
Not sure the amount but I was going to try it before I worked out.i always ran 50mcg's post workout.
Currently 6'3 210LB body fat-unknown
Eating clean every 2-3 hours.
I wanna thank all you guys for inputs and advice.

I Think har means 100mcg 3 times ed.

Yes it's fine. But add mod grf 1-29/ cjc without dac.

You can also use cjc with dac as Knight9 says.

You got it,that's right. Tell me about (mod grf 1-29/cjc without dac.
New to this. I've only done HGH and igf-1 lr3

Sorry to bump an old thread, but what I gathered from your thread is that there is no long term damage from injecting 400mcg of ghrp6 and if one desensitizes they should discontinue usage for a few days. When I got my first batch of ghrp6 my friend reconstituted it for me and just told me to pull the syringe to the "2". I didn't realize he was talking about the second line, not the actual "2" on the syringe. By my calculations I was injecting 2000 mcg per day in me for a week straight. By the last couple days, I no longer felt the effects of they ghrp. I ran out, stopped using for a couple weeks and now on my second batch and I still don't feel anything. Have I done any long term damage at that high of a dosage?

Great info :)

Written by: M.M. a/k/a DatBtrue
Copyright 2009 by M.M. a/k/a DatBtrue
All rights reserved.
No part of this article may be reproduced in any form without the written permission of the copyright owner.

Written May 6, 2009
Special thanks to Beefy for his assistance.​

Growth Hormone Administration vs. CJC-1295/GHRP-6 + GHRH

Units of Measurement

Growth Hormone (GH) like other biologically active substances is measured in International Units (abbreviated as IU) which are based on the measured biological activity for that substance the establishment of which is determined by international agreement. International Units are specific to each substance and so one IU of one substance has no equivalence to one IU of another substance.

While it is fairly straightforward to compare the amount of GH among various dosing administrations (a two (2) iu dose is twice the amount of a four (4) iu dose) and it is easy to ask the manufacture the weight of each iu (Nutropin reveals that 1 iu of their GH is equal to 333 mcg while Lilly's Humatrope trials define 1 iu as 370 mcg (2.7iu per 1mg)) it is not so simple to compare Growth Hormone to other "Growth Hormone Releasing" compounds such as CJC-1295 and GHRP-6.

Practically all studies that use Growth Hormone (GH) or Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) or its analog CJC-1295 or Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides all take blood samples to measure the amount of GH present in blood plasma at various points in time. The unit of measurement is a standardized unit which can be used to make comparisons across different compounds.

The studies either report results as "nanograms (ng) per milliliter (ml)" or "micrograms (ug) per liter (L)". For the reason that ng = 1/1000 ug and ml = 1/1000 L, ng/ml will always equal ug/L. So no matter how the studies report results comparison is straightforward. In making the cross-comparisons contained herein for simplicity I have chosen to report results as ng/ml.

In addition the amount of hormone released into plasma (i.e. concentration) is based on units divided by time. This measurement is called area under the curve (AUC). However some studies will use the hour as the unit of time while others will use the minute. Therefore comparing AUCs between studies using different units of time requires a conversion to a common unit of time.

I will make the conversion herein in written form but be careful when you look at graphs.

Therefore this examination will look to several studies involving administration of the compounds of interest and compare the blood plasma levels of GH and peak concentration as a result of administration of each tested compound. The result of this cross-study examination will reveal the efficaciousness of various doses of GH, CJC-1295 and GHRH + GHRP-6 in increasing GH in blood plasma.

Studies used for comparison

Growth Hormone Administration

The primary study used herein is the **broken link removed** using single dose administration of Humatrope in normal adults to assess pharmacokinetics. The doses used were .05 IU/kg (intravenously) and .27iu/kg (subcutaneously and intramuscular). In an 80kg adult that equates to 4iu and about 22iu. In our comparison we will only look at the 22iu subcutaneous and intramuscular dose.

CJC-1295 Administration

In "Prolonged Stimulation of Growth Hormone (GH) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Secretion by CJC-1295, a Long-Acting Analog of GH-Releasing Hormone, in Healthy Adults", Sam L. Teichman, et al. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 91(3):799-805, sixty-six healthy normal men and women aged 21-61 were administered various doses of CJC-1295 (long-lasting GHRH analog). The CJC-1295 was administered in a single dose and again in some groups 7 days later and other groups 14 days later. For the reason that we are only examining a week's worth of data only the initial dose is of interest. Blood samples were collected before dosing and then at 15, 30, and 60 minutes and 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 24 hours afterdosing; and then every 8 hours on days 2–3, then daily on days 4, 5, 6, 7.

The doses administered were: 30mcg/kg; 60mcg/kg; 125mcg/kg; 250mcg/kg

GHRH + GHRP-6 Administration

While we are limited in our choice of GH administration studies and CJC-1295 studies (there are only two, the results of which are available to the public) we have many available studies measuring the effects of co-administration of GHRH and GHRPs.

So we will briefly look at the results from two studies to give us an idea of how much GH release is contributed by the enhanced pulse brought on by this synergistic combination.

They are, "Inhibition of growth hormone release after the combined administration of GHRH and GHRP-6 in patients with Cushing's syndrome", Alfonso Leal-Cerro, et al., Clinical Endocrinology 1994, 41 (5) , 649–654

and

"Growth hormone (GH)-releasing peptide stimulates GH release in normal men and acts synergistically with GH-releasing hormone", Bowers, C.Y., et al. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 70, 975–982.

What's Normal?

Before we look at the studies lets take a brief look at how much growth hormone (GH) is secreted naturally.

The following very comprehensive study measured growth hormone output over twenty-four hours among healthy normal people of all ages.

Age-Related Changes in Slow Wave Sleep and REM Sleep and Relationship With Growth Hormone and Cortisol Levels in Healthy Men, Eve Van Cauter, PhD; Rachel Leproult, MS; Laurence Plat, MD, JAMA. 2000; 284:861-868

The youngest category, those under 25 years of age secrete about 2iu of GH per 24 hours, while those in older categories sectrete 1 iu or less.

Note that Humatrope indicates that absolute bioavailability of an intramuscular or subcutaneous dose is about 66%. So perhaps 3iu of exogenously administered synthetic GH is a replacement dose equivalent to 2iu of indogenously secreted GH.

For most of the full study see: Post #558 - Age-Related Changes in Slow Wave Sleep and Relationship With Growth Hormone Levels

Comparing GH administration to CJC-1295 administration

Total GH Release:

When CJC-1295 was administered at 30mcg/kg; 60mcg/kg; 125mcg/kg and 250mcg/kg the total GH levels (area under the curve (AUC)) were respectively:

AUC: 758, 969, 977, and 1370 ng/ml per hour

Keep in mind that for a 80kg adult the 30mcg/kg dosing amounts to 2.4mgs of CJC-1295 per week and the 60mcg/kg dosing amounts to 4.8mgs of CJC-1295.

So 2.4 mgs of CJC-1295 produced an AUC of 758 ng/ml per hour.

When synthetic Growth Hormone (Humatrope) was administered at the equivalent of 22iu (in someone weighing 80+ kg) the following GH levels (area under the curve (AUC)) were reached:

AUC Intramuscular: 495 +/- 106

AUC Subcutaneous: 585 +/- 90

Peak Concentration:

However the GH release pattern results in a much higher mean maximum concentration for the GH administration than the CJC-1295 administration.

The GH study resulted in peaks of 53 to 63 ng/ml.

The CJC-1295 study resulted in dose respected peaks of 6.6; 9.6; 9.9; 13.3 ng/ml.

When they speak of cjc 1295, are they talking about cjc 1295 with dac? I know there has been much confusion/debate on mislabeling cjc 1295 as 1293 and so on. Anyone? Bueller? Tia

When they speak of cjc 1295, are they talking about cjc 1295 with dac? I know there has been much confusion/debate on mislabeling cjc 1295 as 1293 and so on. Anyone? Bueller? Tia

Only reason I was confused is it said "the long acting 1295" so I was thinking that meant with dac, as I am under the impression that 1293 is "cjc no dac" and 1295 IS "cjc w/ DAC". Anyone? Thx. And sorry, I should know this. Dumb dumb embarrassed emoji.

I am currently on 2iu's of real good gh i am very happy with results. Major fat loss . Would a peptide accelerate fat loss ?
I am very new but interested in learning . At 51 years old ive never been this lean and cut since my teens

I'm probably going to run CJC DAC and ghrp6 during my pct. Thanks for the info

I am currently on 2iu's of real good gh i am very happy with results. Major fat loss . Would a peptide accelerate fat loss ?
I am very new but interested in learning . At 51 years old ive never been this lean and cut since my teens

Peptides can accelerate fat loss, hgh frag, and the fragment particularly noted for fat loss is decent.

Personally ipam then fasted cardio gave me the best results.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131