over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Crossland now has heart failure.

needthepump

Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuBT14CuEaU"]sorry not been around been a bit ill - YouTube[/ame]

First kidney failure and now this. He is currently only on TRT. But like his kidney failure, he minimizes the seriousness of the condition.

Last edited:
I remember his under construction videos. Some of his injection scenes were horror shows. He pounded on Tren a lot. I still think that hormone is really rough on folks. I've seen a lot of guys over the past 10 years that loved the stuff end up with organ issues. To bad for Dave. I thought he was doing better. He dropped a ton of weight and seemed to be adapting to the downsize pretty well. He also works pretty much around the clock. I'm sure he was pushing pretty hard as far as normal job, family and all his speaking and other engagements. Very hard working man.

^^^ watched alot of his vids just recently found out about him, didnt see the heart failure, but very humble seemed like but i agree his work and amount of ahit he used i feel had some sort to do with this

I truly cant understand how you can be that out of shape, with that
amout of drugs. But hey, some just want to look big n fat.

Sad story. Everyone predicted this when he was doing those crazy videos unfortunately

Sad story. Everyone predicted this when he was doing those crazy videos unfortunately

Yes sad but who is surprised. I remember thinking years ago his weight alone was a guarantee of serious health issues within the following 10 years or so. Then all the drugs one top and any possible stimulants etc. Pretty much every single person approx 400 pounds for many years is going to have severe health issues in the 30-50's.

Yes sad but who is surprised. I remember thinking years ago his weight alone was a guarantee of serious health issues within the following 10 years or so. Then all the drugs one top and any possible stimulants etc. Pretty much every single person approx 400 pounds for many years is going to have severe health issues in the 30-50's.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 400Lb person live into their 70’s. Not healthy at all.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 400Lb person live into their 70’s. Not healthy at all.

Exactly. Most seem to die in their 40-50's (some 60's) and they are your standard people not a bodybuilder taking grams of gear every week. The drugs on top of the weight just increase the chances of bad things happening. Granted we could all die tomorrow regardless of weight so just be you and happy. Although I don't see the point in anyone weighing that much at any time in life as it's simply bad for you and it's not like it happens over night. To weigh 400 pounds takes years of eating and unless someone is a champion strongman (or similar) I don't really see any use for it. Although everyone is different so I don't really like to comment on other peoples life choices as they have the freedom to do what they want.

I had an uncle. He was naturally very muscular but got heavy later in life. Super strong and a strongman type physique. He never did steroids that I know of and hadn't worked out for many years but always stayed muscular. He was around 360 lb. I remember once he and his sons were lowering a picnic table off a 3rd floor landing and half way down the rope broke. He caught the thing with one hand and set it down. Ridiculously strong man naturally. Anyhow he died at 53.

Same with Dallas McCarver - he was already 300lbs. playing college football at 19.

Same with Dallas McCarver - he was already 300lbs. playing college football at 19.

That was a surprise to me well sort of. People die from heart attacks aged 20 weighing 150 pounds so nothing is really a surprise. But Dallas was very young. Yes he weighed 300 pounds and took tonnes of drugs but still it's rare for that to happen. Most can usually hold that weight young and whilst their life will never be very long if they downsize as they get older they can make a big difference. Many push the size into their 40's (Rich Piana for example) and that never ends well. Most bodybuilders who can't down size seem to die at 40-55 (always exceptions). The ones that can downsize such as Dorian are only helping their longetivity. EDIT- Dorian is 56 years old and whilst any of us can die tomorrow I would be shocked if he dies anytime soon and he was a monster for many years. The difference is he could downsize and change his priorities in life.

Last edited:
That was a surprise to me well sort of. People die from heart attacks aged 20 weighing 150 pounds so nothing is really a surprise. But Dallas was very young. Yes he weighed 300 pounds and took tonnes of drugs but still it's rare for that to happen. Most can usually hold that weight young and whilst their life will never be very long if they downsize as they get older they can make a big difference. Many push the size into their 40's (Rich Piana for example) and that never ends well. Most bodybuilders who can't down size seem to die at 40-55 (always exceptions). The ones that can downsize such as Dorian are only helping their longetivity. EDIT- Dorian is 56 years old and whilst any of us can die tomorrow I would be shocked if he dies anytime soon and he was a monster for many years. The difference is he could downsize and change his priorities in life.
I think the reason it went so fast with Dallas was insane amounts of GH and Increlex, the constant high systemic IGF would have everything grow at insane rates heart included wich if i remmember correct was around 1kg i weight and bigger then Rich Pianas heart.

He hasn't done enough to lower body weight after learning of his kidney issues. He's still 300 +

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dorian alos said he only used steroids for 12 years and that was it. After his competitive days were over...and he never used again (except for TRT, I am assuming, which is fine).

Hell, I have never seen a guy 275 lbs make it to 70 years old.

Smaller people do live longer

The entropy theory on aging.

**broken link removed**

It has long been proven in animal models, but with humans it is hard to prove because of so many factors like socioeconomic and life choices.

From the conclusion:
"Conclusions
The data provided in this article support the entropy theory of aging, which hypothesizes that increasing human size is in conflict with a maximum life span. Because of the diversity of the deceased populations that have been studied in this connection, we feel that sufficient evidence is available to conclude that smaller size is preferable for better human health and increased longevity. However, small size caused by malnutrition, childhood illnesses, or other harmful environmental factors will not promote better health and longevity. Of course, height and weight are only two of the factors that play a role in determining longevity. Other factors include low weight-for-height, good nutrition, genetic factors, stress management, wholesome life-style, regular exercise, higher socioeconomic status, good social and marital relationships, and good quality medical care. The thesis that "smaller is better" is difficult to accept in view of the conventional wisdom that the opposite is true. Additional research which minimizes socioeconomic and other confounding factors is needed in this area."

So steroids do have their side effects which can increase the risk of an earlier death, but just the mere fact that they allow you to carry more mass than natural is going to decrease your lifespan.

Many push the size into their 40's (Rich Piana for example) and that never ends well. Most bodybuilders who can't down size seem to die at 40-55 (always exceptions). The ones that can downsize such as Dorian are only helping their longetivity. EDIT- Dorian is 56 years old and whilst any of us can die tomorrow I would be shocked if he dies anytime soon and he was a monster for many years. The difference is he could downsize and change his priorities in life.

Hard though as you get older, if you still have that love for bodybuilding to lose size that’s taken years to build. Not disagreeing with you at all but Dorian barely looks like he trains nowadays as it appears he’s not that interested in bodybuilding outside of making money from it as a business. No doubt he’s healthier but some people will find it mentally hard to almost regress in their physique development.

The mind still feels young even if the body isn’t.

Hard though as you get older, if you still have that love for bodybuilding to lose size that’s taken years to build. Not disagreeing with you at all but Dorian barely looks like he trains nowadays as it appears he’s not that interested in bodybuilding outside of making money from it as a business. No doubt he’s healthier but some people will find it mentally hard to almost regress in their physique development.

The mind still feels young even if the body isn’t.

Exactly and that is why many bodybuilders die in their 40-50's etc. I imagine I will have the same struggles but my long term plan/thoughts are I will stay about 220 pounds and ripped and be more cardio fit and athletic when I get into my 40's. Dorian still trains just not much with weights. Someone could still downsize but still look great and like a bodybuilder or athlete. It's much better for your health to be 5ft 9 and 200 pounds and ripped than it is to be 5ft 9 and 250+ pounds. Sure Dorian is an extreme example but guys can still downsize and look like bodybuilders.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws