over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Crossland now has heart failure.

Hard though as you get older, if you still have that love for bodybuilding to lose size that’s taken years to build. Not disagreeing with you at all but Dorian barely looks like he trains nowadays as it appears he’s not that interested in bodybuilding outside of making money from it as a business. No doubt he’s healthier but some people will find it mentally hard to almost regress in their physique development.

The mind still feels young even if the body isn’t.

Dorian honestly looks better than the dysfunctional idea of an ideal physique one develops an obsession with in the BB lifestyle. I see pics of some jacked dudes that just reminds me of the drug factories their bodies are, someone fit and sensible sized like Dorian is more a picture of health to me than what we see posted on the forums.

It is mentally ill to idealize and look to a physique sustainable only with drugs and the cushioning health aspect of being very young.

Last edited:
Body Dismorpia Disorder, offical disorder in the DSM 5

Dorian honestly looks better than the dysfunctional idea of an ideal physique one develops an obsession with in the BB lifestyle. I see pics of some jacked dudes that just reminds me of the drug factories their bodies are, someone fit and sensible sized like Dorian is more a picture of health to me than what we see posted on the forums.

It is mentally ill to idealize and look to a physique sustainable only with drugs and the cushioning health aspect of being very young.

The field of psychology has long had BDD as an official disorder listed in their DSM.

https://www.healthyplace.com/ocd-re...er/what-is-body-dysmorphic-disorder-bdd-dsm-5

. Most bodybuilders who can't down size seem to die at 40-55 (always exceptions). The ones that can downsize such as Dorian are only helping their longetivity. EDIT- Dorian is 56 years old and whilst any of us can die tomorrow I would be shocked if he dies anytime soon and he was a monster for many years. The difference is he could downsize and change his priorities in life.

Dorian is a smart man.

He is happier than he has ever been and realises there is more to life than muscles and being huge.

So why are you on this board? Sick of ppl playing moral police. Yeah we know this shit isnt healthy but we do it. If you don't like it then gor over to a natural bodybuilding board

Same with Dallas McCarver - he was already 300lbs. playing college football at 19.

I played elite high school and college football, in the nations best programs. Everyone is naturally fast af, skilled, aggressive and highly motivated for success. On top high school athletes that has been playing since 5 years old( all the white kids juiced). My senior year my program signed over 25 D1 player. Most ppl think they know what a D1 260-360lb looks like but have never seen one in person hahaha. On top of this these athletes get strong as fukkkkkkkkkkk but it’s not dense dense muscle at that age. Athletes lift hard in their programs in high school but where you really see them MOFPH is college!!!! There a reason for that.:banghead:

My point being Dallas was big boy BUT I HIGHLY HIGHLY DOUBT DALLAS WEIGHTED 300LB in high schools or near to it. I have seen all of his pictures . Not fat enough or height to thickness ratio not there. Idk why ppl say this as if it was contributing to hurting him with that massive size that he had to put on to play and was killing him lol no the football was probably helping the situation

Another point that I’m making is that he had a heart problems and obviously did things to make it way worse. When he started bodybuilding( probably started in high school as I stated above it’s the whites that mostly use) We don’t need to debate what he did that is irrelevant.

I played elite high school and college football, in the nations best programs. Everyone is naturally fast af, skilled, aggressive and highly motivated for success. On top high school athletes that has been playing since 5 years old( all the white kids juiced). My senior year my program signed over 25 D1 player. Most ppl think they know what a D1 260-360lb looks like but have never seen one in person hahaha. On top of this these athletes get strong as fukkkkkkkkkkk but it’s not dense dense muscle at that age. Athletes lift hard in their programs in high school but where you really see them MOFPH is college!!!! There a reason for that.:banghead:

My point being Dallas was big boy BUT I HIGHLY HIGHLY DOUBT DALLAS WEIGHTED 300LB in high schools or near to it. I have seen all of his pictures . Not fat enough or height to thickness ratio not there. Idk why ppl say this as if it was contributing to hurting him with that massive size that he had to put on to play and was killing him lol no the football was probably helping the situation

Another point that I’m making is that he had a heart problems and obviously did things to make it way worse. When he started bodybuilding( probably started in high school as I stated above it’s the whites that mostly use) We don’t need to debate what he did that is irrelevant.

Pro-tip: the black kids did too.

2 black kids who went to my school are currently In the NFL and they started juicing around 16. One was pick 9 in the first round(RB)he was using "some shit for horses and something else" that his dad got him at 16

Pro-tip: the black kids did too.

2 black kids who went to my school are currently In the NFL and they started juicing around 16. One was pick 9 in the first round(RB)he was using "some shit for horses and something else" that his dad got him at 16

Exactly I know a running back(black) that is one of the top pros that ate anadrol everyday before practice for 4 years. He had no idea wtf it was just knew it made him better. As his pops n coaches were the one feeding them to him. I live in the same city that I grew up in and stop by the practice sometime and it seem things has changed. Maybe just me but they look a lot smaller less mature than we used to be idk.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws