Banned
The rumor is he has kidney faillure

Attachments

• 270852_10151820242320089_1123466348_n.jpg
    270852_10151820242320089_1123466348_n.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 7,643
Last edited:
from that view he looks like an average male. :confused:

Yikes. I wish him well. If it really is kidney failure then he's probably on dialysis which really sucks.

that is so sad to hear.

it makes me happy that i cut back on my doses a lot lol. i love dave, i hope that is not the case.

NOT TRE.. poor dave gets a lot of crap blown his way lol.. dave got down to about 205.. he now is doing a stint with a trt company and promting them.. its on rxmuscle.. he is now back up to 230 or more.. looks better but not his 300 pound old self.. dave admitted he would love to get back to where he was but his shouders need to be replaced.. completely shot.. but he tries and train around it now..

Glad to hear he doesnt have kindey failure.

I respect Dave a lot from many of the things I've seen from him over the years but damn is he one "unique" looking dude! lol He walked by me at the Arnold last year. His skin looked like leather and his choice in earrings were certainly doing him no favors haha. Now that I think about it, he did look like he could have been pretty sick. He just looked really "off". He was probably around 205 when I saw him, I would have guessed even less. And he was definitely looking very very skinny.

Last edited:
Never really understood why there was so much hate on him as a person. Sure, I can see why you don't like his physique but I go on rx muscle and listen to his radio shows/interviews and he seems cool.

every couple years a picture comes out of an old mass monster who is now pushing 55 yrs old with a regular physique and rumors fly about kidneys, heart disease, etc ... he'll look healthy as a horse but we bbers sometimes spread the crazy rumors that make us look bad haha.

dave could still get into great size and shape.. and he is doing it right now.. but his shoulder is so bad.. cant do any shoulder work..and is limited in many exercises.. yet doing 400test and 400 deca that is being prescribed to him in his article has put himto 230 already..

dave could still get into great size and shape.. and he is doing it right now.. but his shoulder is so bad.. cant do any shoulder work..and is limited in many exercises.. yet doing 400test and 400 deca that is being prescribed to him in his article has put himto 230 already..

Yeah I remember how the shoulder affected his posing.

Ak

Dave is a really good guy and very solid for contest prep....everyone gets old

Never really understood why there was so much hate on him as a person. Sure, I can see why you don't like his physique but I go on rx muscle and listen to his radio shows/interviews and he seems cool.

Maybe because he sold people fake GH?

What happened?

Just out of curiosity what was the main cause with his shoulder injury ? I take it , obviously him bb'ing gives me the idea it was due to heavy ass lifting on pressing movements and probably not using the best form?

A man drops to a normal, non-chemical enhanced human size and he's dying? lol

Glad to hear he doesnt have kindey failure.

I respect Dave a lot from many of the things I've seen from him over the years but damn is he one "unique" looking dude! lol He walked by me at the Arnold last year. His skin looked like leather and his choice in earrings were certainly doing him no favors haha. Now that I think about it, he did look like he could have been pretty sick. He just looked really "off". He was probably around 205 when I saw him, I would have guessed even less. And he was definitely looking very very skinny.

He must have some issues to be walking around with mascara on and his eyebrows tweezed like a woman. Who knows what else he does as far as this kind of behavior is concerned.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131