over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Palumbo 150lbs pic

:p

Attachments

• dave-and-jay.jpg
    dave-and-jay.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 600
What is everyone referring to when talking about all this "hate" and "negativity" about Dave??

Other forums?

I dont see much bashing going on in this thread at all other than his choice in wearing make up lol

And well if thats true then wtf do you expect people to say? Of course its gonna be odd for people when they're so used to seeing him as this beefed up freak of nature and then seeing him in person at 180 lbs wearing make up and long dangly earrings. Thats not exactly the average, normal male look. I wouldnt say that means anyone is judging the guy, and lets be honest, it is a little "faggy".

But that would certainly explain why I thought he looked a little off lol and hence my "unique" look comment.

wtf? lol. What is up with cheek bones? I didn't know there was a specific style of cheek bone that was appealing.

Yeah they are bunch of different types. I know random things like that and I point them out when I see them. Once I told this girl after class that she had an incredible cheek bone and for some reason it put a skip into her step. Apparently nobody had told her that before.

Hope nobody says anything bad about him. I really like the guy and corresponded in business with him over the last couple years. Text him Merry Christmas and text me back. Has a good heart. I did an interview with Andy Haman and when I asked who inspires him in the sport. He brought up Palumbo right away.

Yeah they are bunch of different types. I know random things like that and I point them out when I see them. Once I told this girl after class that she had an incredible cheek bone and for some reason it put a skip into her step. Apparently nobody had told her that before.

You've got some awfully strange posts :eek:

I feel like the issue w palumbo selling fake gh was blown out of proportion. How many times have people bought fake GH on here. Do we really think that people dont buy in bulk and resell in local gyms? I am sure this has happend numerous times. I dont think well I sure hope Dave wouldnt sell it if he knew it was fake.

From what ive read it seems he didnt know it was fake and was taking the stuff himself. if thats true then No need to bash him honset mistake in this kind of game

I am wondering why he doesnt get the "fell down a flight of stairs and completely tore his quad/patella tendon" benefit of the doubt?

He stays incredibly lean so i would expect anyone who is going to be laid up in a full leg cast for months at a time and on crutches for months at a time to get small.....

Maybe you guys would go to the gym and juice still...I am thinking i probably wouldnt go to the gym at all....because i would be so irritated trying to hobble around......and would just count on muscle memory taking care of me for when i started back in the gym......so I would just catch up on work i have to do in the interim...and i would probably look like a bucket of shit.....from not lifting and probably eating 1x-2x a day (i get real sick of the eating part of bodybuilding)

Ive never have quite gotten some of the bodybuilders mentality on the net.....they expect guys who were walking around juiced up at 275 pounds in their 20's and early 30's to look like that in their 40's and 50's....... priorities change, importance changes, yet you hear these 20 somethings all the times on boards saying "he looks like shit" about some guy who no longer is into the bodybuilding lifestyle.....alot of these guys dont care...they got kids, maybe got into another hobby like fixing up muscle cars or biking or something.....they dont give a crap that they arent 255 at 8%....they are on to better things in life than something thats so vain and self absorbed. (Sorry but it is...in the grand scheme of things as what ranks in importance in life)

As far as Palumbo....again...the guy completely tore his quad....give me what you expect someone to look like going thru that recovery? Jacking 2000mg a week still and 95% of their best?

The funny part about all the hate from the younger guys in the forums is that he still looks better than 90% of them in his fifties.Maybe they are dying of cancer or aids!

Dave wants to inject synthol in a weird dude's penis :eek:
'
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihq79TRp2IY]Chris Clark Speaks about synthol[/ame]

Last edited:
He recommends some crazy cycles. I wonder what he looked like before AS, he has a very androgenic face

Glad to hear he doesnt have kindey failure.

I respect Dave a lot from many of the things I've seen from him over the years but damn is he one "unique" looking dude! lol He walked by me at the Arnold last year. His skin looked like leather and his choice in earrings were certainly doing him no favors haha. Now that I think about it, he did look like he could have been pretty sick. He just looked really "off". He was probably around 205 when I saw him, I would have guessed even less. And he was definitely looking very very skinny.

You think androgens made his face look like that?

I feel like the issue w palumbo selling fake gh was blown out of proportion. How many times have people bought fake GH on here. Do we really think that people dont buy in bulk and resell in local gyms? I am sure this has happend numerous times. I dont think well I sure hope Dave wouldnt sell it if he knew it was fake.

From what ive read it seems he didnt know it was fake and was taking the stuff himself. if thats true then No need to bash him honset mistake in this kind of game

you are obviously well informed.

Maybe you guys would go to the gym and juice still...I am thinking i probably wouldnt go to the gym at all....because i would be so irritated trying to hobble around......

Amen to Brother Dante! Following each of my 100% quad tendon ruptures (right in '99 and left in '11) I took a month off from the gym because with one leg locked completely straight in an immobilizer it's almost impossible to not only drive to the gym but also impossible to fit/get comfortable in any piece of gym equipment. Being irritated hobbling is a real polite way to think of it. It absolutely sucks!

One they start dialing some range of motion in to your brace things get a bit easier.

Now, get back to bitching about Dave....

He looks great to me. I think sometimes brothers we think 270lbs ripped is the only thing thay looks good. A 200 lb man looks just as good, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Peace

you are obviously well informed.

LOL

Wasn't he asking people he knew for their empty GH packages so he could refill them and sell them to newbies?

All these newbies (if you have been in this sport for only 10 or 15 years, you ARE a newbie!) talking like experts about shit they have NO IDEA about and then defending their "heroes"! :rolleyes:

Dragqueen performances, gloryhole sucking, who knows? Either way, mascara, perfectly and very finely tweezed eyebrows, lip stick, veneers on teeth, ... All feminine stuff.

Veneers, since when has having nice teeth been a woman thing?? y'all must be from England huh???

The argument is always made that bodybuilding it self is "gay" so people shouldn't be hating on his teeth.

Funny how so many people call him gay, or that he is women like etc due to makeup and face structure but when we have a juiced up female on the board no one says "hey she must be gay or why does she want to look like a man etc" some very insecure people on the board sad to see...also as Phil stated who cares if he dropped weight he still looks better then the avg person.

And if he is ill then lets wish him well. so what about his past...funny we all have a past and would not want to be held to it and would want others to see us as who we are today not the past. maybe he answers questions etc for free cause he is trying to right his wrong....hmmm

LOL

Wasn't he asking people he knew for their empty GH packages so he could refill them and sell them to newbies?

All these newbies (if you have been in this sport for only 10 or 15 years, you ARE a newbie!) talking like experts about shit they have NO IDEA about and then defending their "heroes"! :rolleyes:

I am a newbie, but I would not say someone that has been in it for 15 years is a newbie. More like, just a different generation. That's like Hank Aaron calling Barry Bonds a newbie, not true.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear