advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Palumbo and AAS debate with Doctors.

Dave did a great job, i especially liked how he ended his speech with "drinking too much water CAN kill you, moderation is whats important" I thought that was a great point to end on.

And figures that assholes wife had to be the only one raising her hand when Dave made the Barry Bonds comment :rolleyes:

:yeahthat:

Did anyone else noticed that he wasn't the least bit interested in what Palumbo had to say! When somebody is giving clear and honest rebutles to everything you say, you should look for any loops in what they're saying, not that Dave had any. But this pompus arrogant jerkoff thinks that because he has a degree he is better than everyone and more knowledgable. I have talked to docs about AAS and they are absolutely clueless. They all say the same thing, they are bad for you.... really? What about the synthetic heroin you are giving me for pain, is that good for me? :banghead:

I think he was disinterested because Palumbo made a joke out of himself with his presentation. It was very unprofessional, scattered, disjointed. There was no presentation of a main thesis to his argument. It was like a string of anecdotes that only vaguely had something to do with the next.

I would have wished that Palumbo, given this opportunity, would have found a better replacement for himself.

Go Dave go! That was awesome :headbang::headbang::headbang:

injecting toxing in your face to prevent wrinkles and put silicone blobs in your chest has a legit medical reason? lol

So wadler pretty much think cosmetic surgery should be abolished by that rationale

Dave always gets his point across very well, but he seemed...ummmm a little gay in his presentation. Not knocking him, but he really made me wonder. His eye rolling, hand waving, lisping, use of ummm, and the way he moved made me wonder which way he swings.

I hear the same back and forth all the time. just like religion you will not change their minds even if the evidence is right in front of their faces. they believe what they believe and it gives them a feeling of security just like religion and if you try to tell them different they will put their fingers in their ears and yell I'm not listening! I 'm not listening! its sad but people are stupid!!! I also thought dave did do awesome!

as for willylee saying dave looked gay you were probably just getting a hard on while you watched dave. Not knocking you! sexual preference has nothing to do with this topic!

It seems like some of you are highly offended by the doctor. He's an older gentleman who is reciting the misinformation that was available to him decades ago. Based on that misinformation, he formed his own opinion. The man did say that he wasn't a lawyer, and that if you don't like the laws you should work to change them.
I believe that this older, misinformed doctor was the perfect person to speak for the side in our opposition. People can see that he is old school and not educated on current steroid research. This makes our argument look that much better. People are tired of the old regime, old farts who really don't know what's going on now. Had Dave spoken in opposition of a lawyer (professional talker), he may not have fared as well. That's what lawyers do, twist things and out talk you.
I applaud Mr. Palumbo. I hope that he is not offended by our assessments. He could use a public speaking course. He seemed nervous and a little too caffeinated. Relax of the coffee next time Dave. Thanks for doing what you do, Dave.

It seems like some of you are highly offended by the doctor. He's an older gentleman who is reciting the misinformation that was available to him decades ago. Based on that misinformation, he formed his own opinion. The man did say that he wasn't a lawyer, and that if you don't like the laws you should work to change them.
I believe that this older, misinformed doctor was the perfect person to speak for the side in our opposition. People can see that he is old school and not educated on current steroid research. This makes our argument look that much better. People are tired of the old regime, old farts who really don't know what's going on now. Had Dave spoken in opposition of a lawyer (professional talker), he may not have fared as well. That's what lawyers do, twist things and out talk you.
I applaud Mr. Palumbo. I hope that he is not offended by our assessments. He could use a public speaking course. He seemed nervous and a little too caffeinated. Relax of the coffee next time Dave. Thanks for doing what you do, Dave.

You make a valid argument, but that's the problem with this entire issue. Because he IS a DOCTOR, he has formed an opinion and people take that opinion as fact. These lawmakers will take an old doctor's opinion as fact due to their years in the industry. Dave, despite not being the best public speaker, made many valid points in his argument. Despite many of them being anectdotal, every one of the arguments made against steroids are exactly that!

Him being "old school" is what gives him validity to people. Lawmakers and most people will not listen to someone like Dave for the following reasons:
He's young
He's not a doctor
He used steroids (they think he just wants them legal for himself)
He's not a doctor
He's a meathead
He's not a doctor

People may be tired of it, but there aren't enough tired people to do anything about it. Most people keep having the same old regime run everything. Things won't change as long as the same people are running things and listening to uninformed people.

Awesome that Dave Palumbo did that... he was very funny, but that did not present the argument well enough. Who are all the big names try to spearhead legislation to legalize the use of aas and hgh?

You make good points as well, Rich. There are many people with our views who simply don't want to get involved, put their neck out and possibly admit to using these substances. One of my friends gets his gear from a law student friend of his. Many younger, younger than the doctor at that conference, doctors know that these substances aren't killing people as reported in the past. Nobody, that I am aware of, who is associated with steroid use and in a political position is speaking out with the truth. Sly Stallone has admitted that he uses and doesn't like the laws. Arnold ignores the issue as much as possible. We need more doctors and lawyers making this happen. Organization is required. Dave isn't able to do this on his own. He looks like the "meathead" that you were speaking about, in many peoples eyes. Many people organized to get the ball rolling for pot legalization, and man it is rolling. We need that same thing. Really, sending someone to prison for taking a medication to help his physique? But the fat chics can take diet pills? Our prison system should be used to hold violent offenders and the like. Much like sitting home and smoking a joint, this is a victimless crime. Maybe we should get Sly as our spokesman to get our ball rolling. No offense to Dave, but he can't do this himself.

I don't think that was Daves best performance.He is a lot smarter than he came off in that speech.
He does need and we all need for him to brush up on his public speaking and speech writing if he is the one to run with the torch so to speak.

He ended way to many thoughts with "I just don't get it" with a weird smile.

Way too many "ummm" s . probably nerves

And more facts and less opinions need to be addressed.

also the Doctors speach was not in that video ,so how can you judge that Dave handed him his Ass when you viewed one side of the Debate?

Dr. Wadler is no dummy either as he chairs some boards and has an impressive resume.

You guys need to understand in the professional world only facts and people with long tails behind their name are given any merit.So "Umm" and "I just don't get it" and personal opinions are not helping to open eyes as was the intent.

Of course he shook his hand,thats what PROFESSIONALS do.I have been in depositions with these little attorneys that during the depo I wanted to break their neck:banghead: We shook hands and were eating at Ruth Chris steak house an hour later,and at the strip club after that:D Thats how it works in the professional world.You leave it behind.

Again,I know Dave can and needs to do better.

You make good points as well, Rich. There are many people with our views who simply don't want to get involved, put their neck out and possibly admit to using these substances. One of my friends gets his gear from a law student friend of his. Many younger, younger than the doctor at that conference, doctors know that these substances aren't killing people as reported in the past. Nobody, that I am aware of, who is associated with steroid use and in a political position is speaking out with the truth. Sly Stallone has admitted that he uses and doesn't like the laws. Arnold ignores the issue as much as possible. We need more doctors and lawyers making this happen. Organization is required. Dave isn't able to do this on his own. He looks like the "meathead" that you were speaking about, in many peoples eyes. Many people organized to get the ball rolling for pot legalization, and man it is rolling. We need that same thing. Really, sending someone to prison for taking a medication to help his physique? But the fat chics can take diet pills? Our prison system should be used to hold violent offenders and the like. Much like sitting home and smoking a joint, this is a victimless crime. Maybe we should get Sly as our spokesman to get our ball rolling. No offense to Dave, but he can't do this himself.

SPOT ON!!!

Unfortunately, no lawmaker thinks there is any kind of victimless crime, but I DO agree with what you say! We as American citizens need to take a stand

Jay dub

I didn't compare religion and steroids. I said people look at steroids and form an opinon that can't be changed even if there is evidence right in front of their faces(like christians saying the earth is 6000 years old but carbon dating says different).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws