over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Palumbo busted for selling fake GH

It may be a counterfeit version, but I believe it still contains legit product. Anyway, that sucks ass for him big time. I feel for the guy. Its like the Salem Witch Hunts? Its such a fucking joke. Were talking about cosmetic enhancement for crists sake. Its not like hes packing heat when hes selling the stuff. I feel like puking when I read this shit!

thats really

just to bad. Stay safe yall as you can see in the past year they have really started cracking down on the b/b community and it doesnt seem it will be getting any better any time soon. Stay safe!

Mr.Huge

?

galaxy said:
It may be a counterfeit version, but I believe it still contains legit product. Anyway, that sucks ass for him big time. I feel for the guy. Its like the Salem Witch Hunts? Its such a fucking joke. Were talking about cosmetic enhancement for crists sake. Its not like hes packing heat when hes selling the stuff. I feel like puking when I read this shit!

Why do you believe that it is real? It said that the stick on halogram was just inert powder in the other article. These guys knew it, happens all the time.

Sad.

And when are they going to start arresting plastic surgeons, beauticians... actually now that I think of it, gyms, cosmetics and beauty mags contribute to this evil where people want to look and feel better. We should petition to have these banned. Why stop there - in fact anyone who is healthy, happy and/or good looking should be forcibly made to tone themselves down or face jail.

That way we'd be safe from the peril that is improving ourselves.

Sorry for the rant. If it's fake that's a societal wrong to others. Either way, he's facing jail and that's just absurd. IronMike

Re: ?

PHIL HERNON said:

Why do you believe that it is real? It said that the stick on halogram was just inert powder in the other article. These guys knew it, happens all the time.

if he was selling inert GH...then I don't feel sorry for him..
:mad:

His buddies around him are proabably the ones who got him busted their have been alot of pros squeeling on each other lately. Ashame that some guys would divulge their sources and take down all their so called friends when they get questioned or start to feel some heat. If he was selling fake chit so be it he deserves to be busted who knows what they were putting in their bodies. MM

hehe, its only a matter of time before being an obviously muscular guy is used as reasonable cause.

Re: ?

PHIL HERNON said:

If thats the case , then hes a peice of shit and deserves what he gets.

if its fake, how can he be charged???
forgive the ignorance
frk

Would they bust him for trying to distribute a fake product??

Well, like MR. HUGE stated, be safe very safe...

This drives me nuts,...when was the last time a BBer was blown away for a couple D-bol tabs on the street corner??

CRAZY CRAZY....

Well what he had was probably real just counterfeit, not fake. I'm willing to bet on that. It sounds good in the media to say that. It puts a level os scare in the story. He can still be charged and those charges are similiar to being chraged for real substance. Once they test it it will be interesting to see. He does have the Collins team on his case of course. So we'll see.

It's time to do something about this in any form we can!!

Here is one way>>>
**broken link removed**

It's still on fellows~~

**broken link removed**

if its fake I say f-him hes just another scammer!

As Sup1 said, he is very good buddies with Rick Collins.
Dave Palumbo is a brilliant guy, Id wager that the gear was counterfeit but genuine.

Yes Id like to see a SWAT team raid the people participating on EXTREME MAKEOVER, and show it live. They applaud that show-whats the damn difference, that makes us criminals?
Difference-those people sit on their fat ass, and take the easy way out. We are willing to do some all-american hard work.
And we get the all-american shaft! :mad:

fake..

Ther is a law pertaining to selling fake look alike substances. Even if inert ......they can fuck you for everything ...selling a bag of inositol as a kilo of coke gets you same shit.

Re: ...

Bump to my great friend sup1 -we have to something.

Superior1 said:
Well what he had was probably real just counterfeit, not fake. I'm willing to bet on that. It sounds good in the media to say that. It puts a level os scare in the story. He can still be charged and those charges are similiar to being chraged for real substance. Once they test it it will be interesting to see. He does have the Collins team on his case of course. So we'll see.

It's time to do something about this in any form we can!!

Here is one way>>>
**broken link removed**

It's still on fellows~~

**broken link removed**

About the stuf being fake..they can still charge you under a controlled dangerous substance law. if it is packaged and intended to be a drug,,,,the intent is there.

This great country gets worse and worse when stupid busts like Palumbo's goes down.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a new legislation passed in the area of probable cause....."If a male person has less than 10% bodyfat, has 18"+ arms, works out at least 5 times a week and shows an extreme intrest to enhance their physique, there is probable cause to conduct an anabolic steroid investigation".

crazzy!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members