over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Palumbo & Chris Aceto Discuss Shawn Rhoden's Passing

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
I'm sharing this because it's a great discussion and clears up some misconceptions on Rhoden's passing. Aceto said Rhoden told him he was having heart problems about 6 months ago which he blamed on stress. Aceto also didn't believe Rhoden ever had covid. It's mostly a discussion of the huge amount of stress he was under, how the IFBB turned its back on him, and general health.

Please no speculation in this thread, let's stay on topic with what Palumbo and Aceto discussed.

video kinda long...
its super tragic. i cant imagine... finally get the O and then not allowed to compete.
i'd likely go on a bender of all benders....

I won't comment on his view that they wrongly urned their back on him, but I will say stress is no joke. I recently had a thread about 140/110 bp I had after a weekend of stress. Normal for me is about 130/70. Can't be healthy. Stress can be deadly.

I won't comment on his view that they wrongly urned their back on him, but I will say stress is no joke. I recently had a thread about 140/110 bp I had after a weekend of stress. Normal for me is about 130/70. Can't be healthy. Stress can be deadly.
i am pre hypertension since my early 20s, gear certainly played a factor in my case also stress of being a single father running a business. RIP SHAWN. I can tell when my bp gets too high my extremities start to get numb. scary. dont play with fire

I will add the below video because it includes main parts of the posted video and also clips from other videos about the same topic.

Reactions: D2
The sad part is no matter what the federation did were he to be convicted the headline would still have been, "Mr. Olympia champion convicted of.........."

The negative press, which would last 28 seconds before the average person would be onto something else, was always going to be there.

I don't know why the bodybuilding world still thinks what the average public thinks of us fucking matters at all. I don't need the publics' acceptance and neither does the IFBB/NPC IMO.

RIP Shawn some of us will not forget the choices made by the powers that be.

i am pre hypertension since my early 20s, gear certainly played a factor in my case also stress of being a single father running a business. RIP SHAWN. I can tell when my bp gets too high my extremities start to get numb. scary. dont play with fire
I can always tell when mine is high too. My ears feel stuffy and pop a lot and I feel like the pressure in my neck and face is blowing it up like a balloon. Especially if I lay down

Subbing, I’ll have to watch in the morning..

Question; Do “normal” folks feel or know when their BP is up? I know I can physically feel when mine is, just from years of using compounds, fluctuating weight, diet, and stressors. This is hard because if he truly felt stressed, then I’m a ticking time bomb!!

I get my blood pressure checked all the time being on the dosages I am. It's down but thanks to my cool doctor. I take two types of blood pressure meds. Blood pressure is the silent killer.

Subbing, I’ll have to watch in the morning..

Question; Do “normal” folks feel or know when their BP is up? I know I can physically feel when mine is, just from years of using compounds, fluctuating weight, diet, and stressors. This is hard because if he truly felt stressed, then I’m a ticking time bomb!!
I personally didn't feel off at all when they got me at 140/110.

I couldn't imagine being on the top and then having it all taken away. I couldn't imagine being quiet about it if I were innocent. Too much to speculate but after hearing that conversation it led me to really think stress was the culprit. Legal issues over something small is stressful enough and I couldn't imagine having the troubles that took away my finances and possibly my freedom. I have only spoken to Shawn a few times but it was always a great impression and conversation. The trial shouldn't have lasted as long as it did...and in my humble opinion if a grand jury gave a bond then that alone should have given "the powers that be" reason enough to let him continue to compete. Innocent until proven guilty. There are guys that have done some pretty bad stuff, convicted, served time, and then competed again. To me that is worse than an accusation. Seems like there is something missing that wasn't public.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131