over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Palumbo ROID Test Kit...

Unvme2

Registered
Who out there has used his kit?
Just watched his video and was curious. Thanks guys.

Is it the RoidTest brand kit? If so yes I’ve used the single compound tests. I prefer labmax.

Roidtest kits work. I've tried it on Pharma Delatestryl and Cyp by pfizer and tried it on some fake as Primo and it does work.
Also tested it on UG Anavar than I knew it was bunk and it worked.

I think they’re pretty reliable, just don’t tell you how over or under-dosed your gear might be. It is, or it isn’t. But not how much.

They are reliable, however inert ingredients, especially in orals, can effect the outcome and for new/first users they can be a little complicated to use! Overall they are a great product! I have more experience with the labmax kits and find they have an edge over RoudTest as far as ease of use, and fewer false negatives! We use Roidtest quite a bit on another board I’m a member of, and they’re good kits!

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd bump it up. I just got the Stater Pack from Palumbo, and I don;t know if I didn't read it right, or what but I tested some primo same vial in 2 different testers they had and one looked legit, but the other one did not. I tired calling them during business hours and they never answered, but I did get an email reply. So, has anyone used this lately, and if so do you think it's accurate?

I've tried the kits, they actually do work. I tested legit and fake products and the tests work.

They’re trash and a waste of money. All those at home kits are. Just send your stuff off for actual testing otherwise you’re just guessing about what you’re putting in your body.

Well, this could very well suck for me because I just tested some primo from a source I've been loyal to and according to the test my primo is 100% bunk. I would really hate that, because I've been with these guys for awhile now. Now I have to test all their gear that I have.

Well, this could very well suck for me because I just tested some primo from a source I've been loyal to and according to the test my primo is 100% bunk. I would really hate that, because I've been with these guys for awhile now. Now I have to test all their gear that I have.
Don’t use the at home tests. Send it off for testing it’s cheap and reasonably quick. Any decent source will offer incentives and reimbursement for testing

Those tests are total crap. I had a guy test the same capsule twice and he got different results using the same roid test. They’re total garbage. Both results it showed were inaccurate too.

Try reaching out to Janoshik.

Cage

Those tests are total crap. I had a guy test the same capsule twice and he got different results using the same roid test. They’re total garbage. Both results it showed were inaccurate too.
I appreciate all responses. I tested the same compound with two of the tests they had and one said it was legit, the other was 'no steroid present at all'. I've emailed Janoshik and waiting to hear back.

I appreciate all responses. I tested the same compound with two of the tests they had and one said it was legit, the other was 'no steroid present at all'. I've emailed Janoshik and waiting to hear back.
I’ve seen so many home tests say anavar is dbol or winstrol. Then when the sponsor sends anavar to janotik it comes back as anavar. Those home tests cause a lot of sponsors undue stress. Janotik is the only way unless you know someone who works on a university campus in the Chem lab.

Be aware though, a sponsor was busted because he sent samples to get tested. That’s how they caught him. It was in the news. The address sent to in Eastern Europe is flagged so I wouldn’t send anything there.

"Hutchinson admitted in the plea agreement that he dropped off a package at a post office in North Carolina in November 2019 that contained samples of his product, which he was shipping to Slovakia for chemical analysis."

FULL ARTICLE:

Texas Man Sentenced to 4 Years in Federal Prison for Distributing Anabolic Steroids through the Mail

ROCKFORD — A Texas man has been sentenced to four years in federal prison for distributing anabolic steroids through the mail.

DAVID E. HUTCHINSON, 47, of Georgetown, Texas, pleaded guilty earlier this year to one count of distributing anabolic steroids. U.S. District Judge John R. Blakey imposed the prison sentence Thursday after a hearing in federal court in Rockford.

The sentencing was announced by John R. Lausch, Jr., United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois; and William Hedrick, Inspector-in-Charge of the Chicago Division of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. The government was represented by Assistant U.S. Attorney Talia Bucci.

According to a written plea agreement, Hutchinson, who used the name “Robolics,” distributed anabolic steroids through the U.S. mail from at least January to November of 2019. Hutchinson sold a variety of products containing anabolic steroids. He advertised the steroids through online forums, both directly and through sales representatives. He took orders via email, and he accepted payment either by cash mailed to a fictitious company or via bitcoin transfer. Upon payment, Hutchinson shipped orders of anabolic steroids to customers in multiple states. Hutchinson admitted in the plea agreement that he mailed several parcels containing anabolic steroids to a location in Algonquin, Ill. The shipments fulfilled orders that were placed by federal law enforcement acting in an undercover capacity.

When law enforcement executed a search warrant at Hutchinson’s then-residence in North Carolina on Nov. 21, 2019, Hutchinson was found to be in possession of more than 6,900 grams of anabolic steroids in powder form, several U.S. mail parcels containing anabolic steroids that Hutchinson had packaged for shipment, various mixing and packaging materials, several firearms, a safe containing more than $88,000 in cash, and a cryptocurrency hard wallet containing approximately $87,332 in cryptocurrency. Hutchinson admitted in the plea agreement that on Nov. 18, 2019, he delivered to a post office in North Carolina a parcel containing samples of his product that he was shipping to Slovakia for chemical analysis. The following day, he delivered to the post office nine parcels containing anabolic steroids that he was mailing to customers.

I’ve seen so many home tests say anavar is dbol or winstrol. Then when the sponsor sends anavar to janotik it comes back as anavar. Those home tests cause a lot of sponsors undue stress. Janotik is the only way unless you know someone who works on a university campus in the Chem lab.

Be aware though, a sponsor was busted because he sent samples to get tested. That’s how they caught him. It was in the news. The address sent to in Eastern Europe is flagged so I wouldn’t send anything there.

"Hutchinson admitted in the plea agreement that he dropped off a package at a post office in North Carolina in November 2019 that contained samples of his product, which he was shipping to Slovakia for chemical analysis."

FULL ARTICLE:

Texas Man Sentenced to 4 Years in Federal Prison for Distributing Anabolic Steroids through the Mail

ROCKFORD — A Texas man has been sentenced to four years in federal prison for distributing anabolic steroids through the mail.

DAVID E. HUTCHINSON, 47, of Georgetown, Texas, pleaded guilty earlier this year to one count of distributing anabolic steroids. U.S. District Judge John R. Blakey imposed the prison sentence Thursday after a hearing in federal court in Rockford.

The sentencing was announced by John R. Lausch, Jr., United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois; and William Hedrick, Inspector-in-Charge of the Chicago Division of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. The government was represented by Assistant U.S. Attorney Talia Bucci.

According to a written plea agreement, Hutchinson, who used the name “Robolics,” distributed anabolic steroids through the U.S. mail from at least January to November of 2019. Hutchinson sold a variety of products containing anabolic steroids. He advertised the steroids through online forums, both directly and through sales representatives. He took orders via email, and he accepted payment either by cash mailed to a fictitious company or via bitcoin transfer. Upon payment, Hutchinson shipped orders of anabolic steroids to customers in multiple states. Hutchinson admitted in the plea agreement that he mailed several parcels containing anabolic steroids to a location in Algonquin, Ill. The shipments fulfilled orders that were placed by federal law enforcement acting in an undercover capacity.

When law enforcement executed a search warrant at Hutchinson’s then-residence in North Carolina on Nov. 21, 2019, Hutchinson was found to be in possession of more than 6,900 grams of anabolic steroids in powder form, several U.S. mail parcels containing anabolic steroids that Hutchinson had packaged for shipment, various mixing and packaging materials, several firearms, a safe containing more than $88,000 in cash, and a cryptocurrency hard wallet containing approximately $87,332 in cryptocurrency. Hutchinson admitted in the plea agreement that on Nov. 18, 2019, he delivered to a post office in North Carolina a parcel containing samples of his product that he was shipping to Slovakia for chemical analysis. The following day, he delivered to the post office nine parcels containing anabolic steroids that he was mailing to customers.
curious, how did that lead to them catching him? was the testing site fake? or were they watching him already? id imagine he would put a fake return address on it, and nothing was leaking from that particular package,. and he paid in crypto?

curious, how did that lead to them catching him? was the testing site fake? or were they watching him already? id imagine he would put a fake return address on it, and nothing was leaking from that particular package,. and he paid in crypto?
Maybe somebody sold him out? There were others involved so that’s my guess. They had him on camera dropping off the packages at the post office, I think, so they knew to look for him on camera footage.

I’ve used these kits for about 2 dozen tests. They work really well for me.

A bunch of raws tested spot on.
Tested a lot of sponsors on here, spot on.
Tested a few of my friends’ stuff… found out they had mislabel/fake stuff.

The only time they “don’t work” well is when you have oddball filler powders in capsules/tabs that take up a lot of the weight in mg, and especially if the tablets have a colored filler.

FULL ARTICLE:

That sounds like that guy was already being watched, is my guess. Still good to know.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws