over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Palumbo ROID Test Kit...

I’ve used these kits for about 2 dozen tests. They work really well for me.

A bunch of raws tested spot on.
Tested a lot of sponsors on here, spot on.
Tested a few of my friends’ stuff… found out they had mislabel/fake stuff.

The only time they “don’t work” well is when you have oddball filler powders in capsules/tabs that take up a lot of the weight in mg, and especially if the tablets have a colored filler.
They work. I've done many tests with the kits and they do work. Most people who trash them are mostly suppliers or Reps.

They work. I've done many tests with the kits and they do work. Most people who trash them are mostly suppliers or Reps.
So you’ve used the regeant tests and sent the same exact thing off for an hplc test from the same vial or the same pill?
There’s a reason outside of source boards they get trashed and the results aren’t accepted.

Even on the roidtest site they admit false positives are possible and that it’s not a substitute for laboratory analysis.

This test do work better with raws I my experience .

But all test can be false positive no matter what it is .

I've seen blood work test be bad from top of food chain labs also.

There's 6% human error in everything

I’ve seen so many home tests say anavar is dbol or winstrol. Then when the sponsor sends anavar to janotik it comes back as anavar. Those home tests cause a lot of sponsors undue stress. Janotik is the only way unless you know someone who works on a university campus in the Chem lab.

Be aware though, a sponsor was busted because he sent samples to get tested. That’s how they caught him. It was in the news. The address sent to in Eastern Europe is flagged so I wouldn’t send anything there.

"Hutchinson admitted in the plea agreement that he dropped off a package at a post office in North Carolina in November 2019 that contained samples of his product, which he was shipping to Slovakia for chemical analysis."

FULL ARTICLE:

Texas Man Sentenced to 4 Years in Federal Prison for Distributing Anabolic Steroids through the Mail

ROCKFORD — A Texas man has been sentenced to four years in federal prison for distributing anabolic steroids through the mail.

DAVID E. HUTCHINSON, 47, of Georgetown, Texas, pleaded guilty earlier this year to one count of distributing anabolic steroids. U.S. District Judge John R. Blakey imposed the prison sentence Thursday after a hearing in federal court in Rockford.

The sentencing was announced by John R. Lausch, Jr., United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois; and William Hedrick, Inspector-in-Charge of the Chicago Division of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. The government was represented by Assistant U.S. Attorney Talia Bucci.

According to a written plea agreement, Hutchinson, who used the name “Robolics,” distributed anabolic steroids through the U.S. mail from at least January to November of 2019. Hutchinson sold a variety of products containing anabolic steroids. He advertised the steroids through online forums, both directly and through sales representatives. He took orders via email, and he accepted payment either by cash mailed to a fictitious company or via bitcoin transfer. Upon payment, Hutchinson shipped orders of anabolic steroids to customers in multiple states. Hutchinson admitted in the plea agreement that he mailed several parcels containing anabolic steroids to a location in Algonquin, Ill. The shipments fulfilled orders that were placed by federal law enforcement acting in an undercover capacity.

When law enforcement executed a search warrant at Hutchinson’s then-residence in North Carolina on Nov. 21, 2019, Hutchinson was found to be in possession of more than 6,900 grams of anabolic steroids in powder form, several U.S. mail parcels containing anabolic steroids that Hutchinson had packaged for shipment, various mixing and packaging materials, several firearms, a safe containing more than $88,000 in cash, and a cryptocurrency hard wallet containing approximately $87,332 in cryptocurrency. Hutchinson admitted in the plea agreement that on Nov. 18, 2019, he delivered to a post office in North Carolina a parcel containing samples of his product that he was shipping to Slovakia for chemical analysis. The following day, he delivered to the post office nine parcels containing anabolic steroids that he was mailing to customers.
Well sounds like he got busted for selling and shipping but not for sending it to get tested. If I have a script and want to get it tested even though it's from a pharmacy I can't be charge for selling it.looks like he was already on radar. Now maybe you can be charged for using postal office for shipping

I’ve seen so many home tests say anavar is dbol or winstrol. Then when the sponsor sends anavar to janotik it comes back as anavar. Those home tests cause a lot of sponsors undue stress. Janotik is the only way unless you know someone who works on a university campus in the Chem lab.

Be aware though, a sponsor was busted because he sent samples to get tested. That’s how they caught him. It was in the news. The address sent to in Eastern Europe is flagged so I wouldn’t send anything there.

"Hutchinson admitted in the plea agreement that he dropped off a package at a post office in North Carolina in November 2019 that contained samples of his product, which he was shipping to Slovakia for chemical analysis."

FULL ARTICLE:

Texas Man Sentenced to 4 Years in Federal Prison for Distributing Anabolic Steroids through the Mail

ROCKFORD — A Texas man has been sentenced to four years in federal prison for distributing anabolic steroids through the mail.

DAVID E. HUTCHINSON, 47, of Georgetown, Texas, pleaded guilty earlier this year to one count of distributing anabolic steroids. U.S. District Judge John R. Blakey imposed the prison sentence Thursday after a hearing in federal court in Rockford.

The sentencing was announced by John R. Lausch, Jr., United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois; and William Hedrick, Inspector-in-Charge of the Chicago Division of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. The government was represented by Assistant U.S. Attorney Talia Bucci.

According to a written plea agreement, Hutchinson, who used the name “Robolics,” distributed anabolic steroids through the U.S. mail from at least January to November of 2019. Hutchinson sold a variety of products containing anabolic steroids. He advertised the steroids through online forums, both directly and through sales representatives. He took orders via email, and he accepted payment either by cash mailed to a fictitious company or via bitcoin transfer. Upon payment, Hutchinson shipped orders of anabolic steroids to customers in multiple states. Hutchinson admitted in the plea agreement that he mailed several parcels containing anabolic steroids to a location in Algonquin, Ill. The shipments fulfilled orders that were placed by federal law enforcement acting in an undercover capacity.

When law enforcement executed a search warrant at Hutchinson’s then-residence in North Carolina on Nov. 21, 2019, Hutchinson was found to be in possession of more than 6,900 grams of anabolic steroids in powder form, several U.S. mail parcels containing anabolic steroids that Hutchinson had packaged for shipment, various mixing and packaging materials, several firearms, a safe containing more than $88,000 in cash, and a cryptocurrency hard wallet containing approximately $87,332 in cryptocurrency. Hutchinson admitted in the plea agreement that on Nov. 18, 2019, he delivered to a post office in North Carolina a parcel containing samples of his product that he was shipping to Slovakia for chemical analysis. The following day, he delivered to the post office nine parcels containing anabolic steroids that he was mailing to customers.
I can only see a sponsor sending raw to get tested for his own comfort that he got legit stuff but other than that means nothing for the buyer

We spend all this money and time on the gym, food, blood work (hopefully), supplements. You might as well know what you’re actually putting into yourself.

Well sounds like he got busted for selling and shipping but not for sending it to get tested. If I have a script and want to get it tested even though it's from a pharmacy I can't be charge for selling it.looks like he was already on radar. Now maybe you can be charged for using postal office for shipping
What I’m saying is the address to send gear in for testing most likely flagged so don’t risk sending to J**o. Just my opinion…

What I’m saying is the address to send gear in for testing most likely flagged so don’t risk sending to J**o. Just my opinion…
I agree the fact that one guy is the go to for aas testing (I know there are others but everyone says the same guy) it's a little risky.

I have heard it's hard to contact him sometimes and the wait isn't "quick"

I agree the fact that one guy is the go to for aas testing (I know there are others but everyone says the same guy) it's a little risky.

I have heard it's hard to contact him sometimes and the wait isn't "quick"
There’s also lab4tox. I’ve used them as well.
I’ve never had Jano take more than a couple of weeks at most.

They’re trash and a waste of money. All those at home kits are. Just send your stuff off for actual testing otherwise you’re just guessing about what you’re putting in your body.
So what lab do you use and any concern from LE, you test just gear or powders?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131