over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave SOUNDS OFF On Insulin

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5joWYLpu2Wo"]Dave SOUNDS OFF On Insulin | #RXRants | RXMuscle.com - YouTube[/ame]

thoughts?

also, for those who have experience with LR-3, thoughts?

I personally have not noticed a great deal from insulin besides becoming a chubster at a rapid rate... which I feel definitely has a negative effect on my gains - as my dieting periods must become longer.

edit: I don't use GH with the insulin, however.... can't justify the expense

Ive worked with Dave during a prep in 2010.

Really what it seemed like he liked using it for was an igf release. Basically using the insulin with your gh doses to release igf1. I saw a ton of results, but I was also heavy dosing a lot of androgens and my diet was super strict. Not worth it if you can get heavier without it.

We would take breaks off gh and insulin and go keto for 4 weeks with low doses of lr3 to resensitize to insulin before throwing the gh back in. Seemed to work great, also the year I was stabbed 3 times so never reached above 250.
Guy knows his stuff, but he does err on the safe side

All opinion
-air

There's nothing much you can say about the video. It's basic science. Exactly what I heard in all my grad school endo/physio and nutrition classes about the pathway and actions of hgh and insulin.

Dave also should have mentioned the importance of blood glucose testing when using hgh and/or insulin. Also the use of metformin, Glucose tolerance factor (GTF): B3+Zinc+Chromium, ALA, and other supplements to keep blood glucose in check.

Not going to get into too much detail right now, but insulin most definitely helps build muscle through multiple mechanisms--both anabolic and anti-catabolic. Many of these are indirect, but some are direct. This is undeniable.

Ive worked with Dave during a prep in 2010.

Really what it seemed like he liked using it for was an igf release. Basically using the insulin with your gh doses to release igf1. I saw a ton of results, but I was also heavy dosing a lot of androgens and my diet was super strict. Not worth it if you can get heavier without it.

We would take breaks off gh and insulin and go keto for 4 weeks with low doses of lr3 to resensitize to insulin before throwing the gh back in. Seemed to work great, also the year I was stabbed 3 times so never reached above 250.
Guy knows his stuff, but he does err on the safe side

All opinion
-air

How many weeks would you stay on GH and insulin before taking a break? When adding the lr3, how low did you keep the doses?

How many weeks would you stay on GH and insulin before taking a break? When adding the lr3, how low did you keep the doses?

We would stay on gh/insulin for around the same length I would cycle for so usually 12-16 weeks at a time, back off everything while I changed my androgens and start another round.

Dave was really serious about keeping the lr3 doses at 20 mcg for 4 weeks at a time, said it wouldn't do anything to raise it (I always ran at least 40, never had faith in my lr3 source) he always preached that lr3 desensitized at doses above 20 almost instantly

-air

I dont care if its direct growth or indirect growth thru the shuttled nutrients and additional supps... i get the best pumps of my life on it, i get hungry as fuck and consume 300-400 plus carbs in its window that i would have no appetite for without, i am full as hell amd look 10lbs bigger when its in.... thats good enough for me lol

I will say tho that ihave had maby friends local try the same basic protocol and it just decimates their physique in a bad way....

For myself....insulin actually leans me out if I make sure I don't go too crazy with the carbs. I look vascular and full

There's nothing much you can say about the video. It's basic science. Exactly what I heard in all my grad school endo/physio and nutrition classes about the pathway and actions of hgh and insulin.

Dave also should have mentioned the importance of blood glucose testing when using hgh and/or insulin. Also the use of metformin, Glucose tolerance factor (GTF): B3+Zinc+Chromium, ALA, and other supplements to keep blood glucose in check.

Not all of us have gone to grad school endo/physio though. It's nothing like I heard in my classes for Business Administration. :rolleyes:

I devise all of my blasts around heavy insulin/hgh use. It really makes a difference. Before I started doing hgh with insulin I was stuck around 220lb 10-12% BF...after a year of going on and off hgh/insulin blasts I hover around 245-250lb 10-12%BF.....good stuff

I wouldn't listen to mister know it all Dave. Part he is missing is that insulin has been shown to increase production of intracellular MGF under stress. That is a state of direct anabolic growth. Combining GH and insulin to produce even more IGF and it's related analogues is about as anabolic as it gets. It's more then just about nutrition shuttling, nutrition shuttling is more for anti-catabolic effects hence increased recovery. It's not cut and dry like he is trying to make it seem to fit his narrative.

I never noticed anything positive from insulin but I believe the reason was my insulin sensitivity wasn't high enough.

I never noticed anything positive from insulin but I believe the reason was my insulin sensitivity wasn't high enough.

After months of metformin, now introducing insulin to my routine seems beneficial much more then before. I agree, if your slin sensitivity is high slin works wonders, if not your just packing on fat and water.

I actually know dave very well and he knows more than people give him credit for... He doenst like telling people how to use insulin cause there are to many people out there using it improperly...

I believe it does work well with slin/gh pre wo. for sure

and pot tarts.. or course..

lol

Dave is the biggest hypocrite in this sport. A video he put out a few months ago says he needed insulin to put on size becsuse his metabolism was to fast.

Insulin is the best muscle builder we have. And the best enhancers to other hormones. Key is insulin sensitivity. Many people overuse insulin to the point they completely insensitive to the drug.

As said above insulin if used correctly is a game changer..Key is to start very lean,timing,dosage,don't go overboard on carbs and combine it with gh

After months of metformin, now introducing insulin to my routine seems beneficial much more then before. I agree, if your slin sensitivity is high slin works wonders, if not your just packing on fat and water.

After months of using just metformin did you get your igf-1 tested? curious what the number would be as i hear it can reduce igf-1 levels.

Metformin downregulates the insulin/IGF-I signaling pathway

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23620761

After months of using just metformin did you get your igf-1 tested? curious what the number would be as i hear it can reduce igf-1 levels.

Metformin downregulates the insulin/IGF-I signaling pathway

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23620761
No I have not. We discussed this in another thread, consensus was it was not anything significant to worry about especially with enhanced folks. I have not experienced anything that would tell me it's hindering my progress.

I wouldn't listen to mister know it all Dave. Part he is missing is that insulin has been shown to increase production of intracellular MGF under stress. That is a state of direct anabolic growth. Combining GH and insulin to produce even more IGF and it's related analogues is about as anabolic as it gets. It's more then just about nutrition shuttling, nutrition shuttling is more for anti-catabolic effects hence increased recovery. It's not cut and dry like he is trying to make it seem to fit his narrative.

Don't listen to Dave?...his talk missed a ton of basics but the info seemed good to me but like anything fill in the blanks that apply to you..I spent a lot of time with milos back in the day and he had similar protocol..mister know it all Dave does know a bit about this crap

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear