over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Davis vs garcia

Dp

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Did anyone watch the fight lastnight? Lets just say at some points i think its a joke . Garcia lost with a body shot . Yes i know they hurt but the one davis hit him with i don’t believe it . I feel like floyd hijacks the fights beforehand offers money to take TMT to the top . Never mind i bet garcia on draft kings and lost! His training videos leading up to the fight was better than davis IMO the shots on the heavy bags were like holyshit this kid is on point . Lets just say i was wrong . Idk maybe im just wrong . Just seeing what you guys who watched it thought? The fight before the main event was better . The kid destroyed his op in first round . And yes i know there was a 10 yr age gap .

Nah, that was a good fight! Davis is a better fighter, Garcia hadn’t fought in more than a year…training video’s and taking a hard liver shot are 2 different animals…

Nah, that was a good fight! Davis is a better fighter, Garcia hadn’t fought in more than a year…training video’s and taking a hard liver shot are 2 different animals…
Agreed bro i think all the hype had me thinkin different def the first knock down davis hit him like a freight train almost lights out . I almost feel like that scared garica he was def standbackish after that

Davis was 28-0 with 26 ko. Not the one I was rooting for but he has power. Watching Garcia highlights, he has a nasty hook that packs power but if jabbing isn't your style, sometimes height/length becomes a disadvantage. Ask fundora about that. Davis didn't have much trouble ducking the hook and Garcia leaves himself open when he throws it.

The body punch looked weak but think he caught him just right. Disappointed. I did enjoy watching Davis knockout rolly Romero his last fight. Would like to see a Romero v Garcia fight now.

Garcia tends to throw wide punches. Especially if he gets a guy hurt. Davis is a precision counter puncher. Garcia’s style played right into this. The body shot was just perfectly thrown. Garcia couldn’t suck that breathe up. I do agree though that David Morrell Jr. is pound for pound along with david benavidez. Now that will be the fight of the year. Canelo wants no part of either guy.

All of boxing is a joke…

I watched the “fight” and was soooooo booorred….

We know for a fact there’s corruption in boxing, why would this fight be any different.. I can believe taking a hard body shot, but if you watch the replay; Davis hits Garcia and the glove doesn’t even make a flush contact, it kinda ricochets to the side off the body, and what seems like a full 10 seconds later Garcia goes down..

I’d bet that there was A LOT of money on that fight for a round 7 finish and that’s what got done..

Anyway, it’s really hard to watch boxing for me, it’s like watching baseball..

When you’ve got the UFC, ONE FC and BKFC around with all their crazy fights, actual fights, it’s hard to be entertained by any other “fight sport”..

Reactions: Dp
Don't watch boxing but heard about this only due to all the smack talk. Davis definitely comes off as being from Baltimore lol.

Reactions: Dp
All of boxing is a joke…

We know for a fact there’s corruption in boxing, why would this fight be any different.. I can believe taking a hard body shot, but if you watch the replay; Davis hits Garcia and the glove doesn’t even make a flush contact, it kinda ricochets to the side off the body, and what seems like a full 10 seconds later Garcia goes down..

I’d bet that there was A LOT of money on that fight for a round 7 finish and that’s what got done..

When you’ve got the UFC, ONE FC and BKFC around with all their crazy fights, actual fights, it’s hard to be entertained by any other “fight sport”..
Boxing is a dying sport. Makes me sad. I have been a diehard boxing fan since 1984. I was 13. Me and my dad watched EVERY big boxing match. Friday night fights. Thursday night fights. I am 52 this week and still love it like i did the first day. It’s sad that it is a dying sport. Boxing in the late 80’s and through the 90’s was boxings heydey. I miss it.

Boxing is a dying sport. Makes me sad. I have been a diehard boxing fan since 1984. I was 13. Me and my dad watched EVERY big boxing match. Friday night fights. Thursday night fights. I am 52 this week and still love it like i did the first day. It’s sad that it is a dying sport. Boxing in the late 80’s and through the 90’s was boxings heydey. I miss it.

Those were different days my friend.. I’m only 33 but was a fan as a kid growing up looking back on those days of boxing.

But back then it was boxing but also, they were FIGHTS..

Now you have this pussified sport where they don’t even call themselves fighters anymore, they literally say “I’m a boxer, not a fighter” like it’s something to be proud of..

Sure, I get the whole brain damage/CTE thing and the art of hitting without getting hit, but there’s very few that can pull that style off in an entertaining way..

99.9% of boxing is this girly, pussified “stick, move and try to win by points” type of nonsense..

It’s the most boring shit in the world to watch..

But it’s crazy for a sport that’s literally dying, how the hell is there still so much money being thrown around?? Sure, only a few make $100 mill+ a fight like Mayweather, but there’s still quite a few guys making millions to 10’s of millions per fight..

That arena looked like it was half capacity AT BEST last night..

Did anyone watch the fight lastnight? Lets just say at some points i think its a joke . Garcia lost with a body shot . Yes i know they hurt but the one davis hit him with i don’t believe it . I feel like floyd hijacks the fights beforehand offers money to take TMT to the top . Never mind i bet garcia on draft kings and lost! His training videos leading up to the fight was better than davis IMO the shots on the heavy bags were like holyshit this kid is on point . Lets just say i was wrong . Idk maybe im just wrong . Just seeing what you guys who watched it thought? The fight before the main event was better . The kid destroyed his op in first round . And yes i know there was a 10 yr age gap .
I was a boxing fan back when they had it on every week I forget what days.. but I used to love watching it. How the hell is it pulling so much money still ?

I heard about this fight a couple months ago watched tank and thought he's pretty dangerous then I saw Garcia and looks kind of soft imo like a boy. Fast and accurate but I could tell tank would get past him just on that gritty toughness. I bet tank. I didn't get to see the fight tho just the finish and looks almost like garcia wanted a way out before he gets highlighted with a nasty ko

Those were different days my friend.. I’m only 33 but was a fan as a kid growing up looking back on those days of boxing.

But back then it was boxing but also, they were FIGHTS..

Now you have this pussified sport where they don’t even call themselves fighters anymore, they literally say “I’m a boxer, not a fighter” like it’s something to be proud of..

Sure, I get the whole brain damage/CTE thing and the art of hitting without getting hit, but there’s very few that can pull that style off in an entertaining way..

99.9% of boxing is this girly, pussified “stick, move and try to win by points” type of nonsense..

It’s the most boring shit in the world to watch..

But it’s crazy for a sport that’s literally dying, how the hell is there still so much money being thrown around?? Sure, only a few make $100 mill+ a fight like Mayweather, but there’s still quite a few guys making millions to 10’s of millions per fight..

That arena looked like it was half capacity AT BEST last night..
Back in it’s heydey it was always BIG fights. Champion vs champion. They would unify the belts back then. Nowadays the promoters stop these big fights because one promoter wants all the clout. Kind of like Don King back in the day. Sad to see

All of boxing is a joke…

Tank did say that he was gonna finish him in the 7th round and I believe there was a shit ton of money on that for all of em . They asked him after how he knew it could be done in the 7th and it was kind of a bullshit response. I get it i would probably do the same if i was due a few million

Back in it’s heydey it was always BIG fights. Champion vs champion. They would unify the belts back then. Nowadays the promoters stop these big fights because one promoter wants all the clout. Kind of like Don King back in the day. Sad to see
The problem is boxing has become so monopolized in the sense that Al Haymon's guys fight Al Haymon's guys, Bob Arum's guys fight Bob Arum's guys, etc. Then you have guys being so picky with who they face because it's all about padding their resumé instead of becoming the best by beating the best. True main event, superstar vs. superstar fights are rarer than ever and that hurts because all sports are built on the backs of their chosen few superstars.

The problem is boxing has become so monopolized in the sense that Al Haymon's guys fight Al Haymon's guys, Bob Arum's guys fight Bob Arum's guys, etc. Then you have guys being so picky with who they face because it's all about padding their resumé instead of becoming the best by beating the best. True main event, superstar vs. superstar fights are rarer than ever and that hurts because all sports are built on the backs of their chosen few superstars.
Couldn’t have said it better. Shocking last night that a De La Hoya fighter was fighting a Haymon fighter

Not related to boxing, but I can’t believe Diaz was that stupid to attack some joe blow social media whore on f’n BOURBON St.!!!! I mean seriously??? WTF?

Some one’s gonna get paid!!!!!

Cage

Not related to boxing, but I can’t believe Diaz was that stupid to attack some joe blow social media whore on f’n BOURBON St.!!!! I mean seriously??? WTF?

Some one’s gonna get paid!!!!!

Cage
That's why the Diaz brothers have the reputation they do - they walk it as much as they talk it. They've had multiple fights backstage at shows, started a riot on a Bellator show that was broadcast live on CBS, had fights at press conferences, etc.

That's why the Diaz brothers have the reputation they do - they walk it as much as they talk it. They've had multiple fights backstage at shows, started a riot on a Bellator show that was broadcast live on CBS, had fights at press conferences, etc.

Very true. He was out of order. this time. The guy literally had his hands up saying I don't want to fight and he does that to him :eek:

Very true. He was out of order. this time. The guy literally had his hands up saying I don't want to fight and he does that to him :eek:
Well the local news here in NOLA says the NOPD have issued an arrest warrant out on Diaz. If that cat that got choked out is smart he’d sue and get himself a healthy pay out!

Cage

Well the local news here in NOLA says the NOPD have issued an arrest warrant out on Diaz. If that cat that got choked out is smart he’d sue and get himself a healthy pay out!

Cage
He turned himself in to the NOPD today… Claims it was self defense….

Cage

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner