over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Day 12 on Riptropins. Watch not fitting my wrist anymore

desibaba

Banned
Today is my 12th day on a vial of Rips a day. The first few days were very uncomfortable but im used to it by now. People around me do say I tend to breathe heavily a lot now. The one thing I noticed was my wristwatch that I have been wearing for over 5 years was very hard to put on and it feels tight against my wrist. Lol hopefully I didnt grow any bones in only 12 days. Water retention???

Ive noticed a lot of guys on here using Rips have reported water retention on doses lower than yours...

Now u can go buy a new Rolex, Tag, Breitling, Hubolt, man ur lucky!!!!

do people not wonder why a HGH which should be Soma 191 and is alleged to be HGH causes so much bloat when compares to other HGH?
Noone has asked themselves why?......

do people not wonder why a HGH which should be Soma 191 and is alleged to be HGH causes so much bloat when compares to other HGH?

Are you suggesting its 192?

Each vial is about 13-14ius

When I used Rips I put on as much water compared to anything else I have ever taken. I think I was up about 1-2 pounds every day for 2 weeks. I felt like utter shit and had a pounding headache. The funny thing is I started at 1IU and moved up slowly to about 3IU! I only used 100IU total. The 2nd time I think I had 300IU and went up to 10IU per day. The same sides but I felt great and loved the fullness. My waist felt tight but everything else felt pumped up.

Pharm grade causes water retention as well...and im sure at 10ius a day it wouldnt mater if it were generic or pharm grade...

I know some guys here have reported more water retention on generics than pharm grade...but like anything else we do here...its probably more dependent on the individual than anything else.

This is my second run with high doses of Growth Hormone and I love the pumps in the gym. Taking 250 mgs of test enanthate and 125 mgs of deca everyday as well. Rips by the Provider and the gear is by MLG. Going in for blood work on monday and I will be getting my serum GH and igf-1 checked out as well.

It causes wrist and ankle swelling and higher blood pressure with me.Goes away in about 2 weeks after stopping.

It causes wrist and ankle swelling and higher blood pressure with me.Goes away in about 2 weeks after stopping.

How much are you running?

This is my second run with high doses of Growth Hormone and I love the pumps in the gym. Taking 250 mgs of test enanthate and 125 mgs of deca everyday as well. Rips by the Provider and the gear is by MLG. Going in for blood work on monday and I will be getting my serum GH and igf-1 checked out as well.

Cannot wait to see this!

well shit dude on 10-14iu ed of course you are retaining water. What's with all these guys taking so much growth? Every year people are upping their GH doses. Take it easy, Jesus!

NW

well shit dude on 10-14iu ed of course you are retaining water. What's with all these guys taking so much growth? Every year people are upping their GH doses. Take it easy, Jesus!

NW

I like it how GH and Tren can let you eat anything you want and stay cut.

I'm on 4iu rips ED for 5 weeks now

Wrist size has increased (measured) 1/2"

But CTS out of this world too, hope it goes away soon! (just got bad this week)

Rajjin just got his serum GH checked on Rips and they looked great.

Yes I saw....but I like to see lots of tests. And he didn't have IGF along with it so it will be interesting to see that.

I agree. For me all gh causes bloat and I got less bloat from rips than I did w pharm grade gh.

I'm on 4iu rips ED for 5 weeks now

Wrist size has increased (measured) 1/2"

But CTS out of this world too, hope it goes away soon! (just got bad this week)

On 3-4iu a day of legit rips. It's been about 5 weeks now as well. I'm obviously holding water somewhere because the scale has gone up but I don't notice major bloat, CTS or sides. Not getting huge wrists or ankle water retention like some of you guys.

There is some literature that supports 2x/day administration lessening sides without dropping serum GH level or IGF levels as compared to a bolus dose.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner