advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Day was going well...until I ran into a dog yesterday.

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
They run in packs on the reservation. I was on my way out of town and about six dogs went cruising right in front of me. I slammed on the brakes, but there were cars behind me hauling ass out of town. Almost got rear-ended.

I hit one of them. He managed to roll over to the side of the road and lay there. I pulled over and was going to check on him or finish him off or whatever, but he amazingly crawled off. I couldn't get to him and I've felt bad since. I woke up thinking about it.

Anyway, I am off to visit my gal today, lift, watch the UFC and romance it up.

Maybe I'll forget about this whole thing. I know there are a lot of folks here on the board who love their pets. Just keep an eye on your treasured beasts or some loser might accidently run over yours. :eek:

dog killer!..

j/k man, thats awefull...have a good day with the lady tell we said hey. Can't wait untill the fight tonight.

I'll tell her, Lex.

dog killer!..

j/k man, thats awefull...have a good day with the lady tell we said hey. Can't wait untill the fight tonight.

She liked you. I liked it that you bought us steak! lol. Yeah, once again it's a shame anyone has to lose. Should be a good one. I hope no one gets knocked out right off the bat. If that happens I'll end up bullshitting and eating the rest of the night!

when theres No good choice

My Wife and I were driving into Springfield the other day JT and it was raining Like a cow pissing on a tin Roof! Anyhow she was driving and the small road were on has no shoulders and will barley fit two cars. Dark and rainy, fairly busy road. We meet up at the same time with a car and this Fat crazy Sumbitch dressed completely in black, hood On etc. her and I see him about the same time
and I said whoa and she Jerks it hard to the left :eek: Barley Missing the Fat guy and a car coming at us.

We had a Long hard talk about that:p I told her next time If he didnt Move Id have run him over. Sounds Mean But Damn if either hit some Fat jerkoff walking in the dark street Or have a head on with another car and risk killing us all including a baby or who know who else in the other car Id Hit the guy.

That's exactly right, Raj.

My Wife and I were driving into Springfield the other day JT and it was raining Like a cow pissing on a tin Roof! Anyhow she was driving and the small road were on has no shoulders and will barley fit two cars. Dark and rainy, fairly busy road. We meet up at the same time with a car and this Fat crazy Sumbitch dressed completely in black hood On etc. her and I see him about the same time
and I said whoa and she Jerks it hard to the left :eek: Barley Missing the Fat guy and a car coming at us.

We had a Long hard talk about that:p I told her next time If he didnt Move Id have run him over. Sounds Mean But Damn if either hit some Fat jerkoff walking in the dark street Or have a head on with another car and risk killing us all including a baby or who know who else in the other car Id Hit the guy.

The dude behind me was laying on the horn. It just wasn't cool. I tend to be a little emotional right at first.....and of course anger is easily accessible in a situation like that. Sad cause I hit the dog....ready to use that emotion on some dickhead honking behind me. Who was no doubt wondering why the dickhead in front of him slammed on the breaks! lol.

I guess he missed the rest of the dogs walking in front of his car and around the one behind him. Maybe he was honking at the dogs?! lol Shit I don't know.

Day ended shitty- This I know! lol

Those Rez dog packs are crazy!...I went to a college that is in the middle of no where and we would have party spots out in the desert...One time driving back from a party on the dirt road and all of a sudden about 20 dogs come out from this ditch on the side of the road and are chasing our car like a pack of Hyenas (sp?)...I mean they were freaking nuts...If someone had to walk back from that party they were screwed cuz those dogs would have ate them up...

Hey JT...

My wife used to work with a woman that swerved her car to miss hitting a dog, lost control, hit a tree head on and ended up in the hospital with multiple leg fractures. Sometimes there are no good choices, but if it comes down to the dog or me, the dog's gotta go.

Sorry that happened JT

That's a terrible situation and a quick choice must be made.

Let's just hope the guy makes it w/out too much pain or died quick man.

lol...Exactly!

Those Rez dog packs are crazy!...I went to a college that is in the middle of no where and we would have party spots out in the desert...One time driving back from a party on the dirt road and all of a sudden about 20 dogs come out from this ditch on the side of the road and are chasing our car like a pack of Hyenas (sp?)...I mean they were freaking nuts...If someone had to walk back from that party they were screwed cuz those dogs would have ate them up...

Some people probably think I am exaggerating when I say the run in packs.

You obviously know the truth! lol. Yep, they were suddenly just there....

Yeah, that's right, Brick.

My wife used to work with a woman that swerved her car to miss hitting a dog, lost control, hit a tree head on and ended up in the hospital with multiple leg fractures. Sometimes there are no good choices, but if it comes down to the dog or me, the dog's gotta go.

Which is why he got hit....It sucked though. Poor bastard.

That animal was really hurt, Ty.

That's a terrible situation and a quick choice must be made.

Let's just hope the guy makes it w/out too much pain or died quick man.

I had my revolver but he kept moving and I was too close to the city limits to risk a shot that wasn't point blank. I felt especially bad because he was in such bad shape. Dragging.... I just couldn't get close enough. Didn't want to be running by peoples houses chasing dogs with a weapon. It sucked.

We've got tons of feral dogs here in the sticks. We call them coy-dogs because they're a mix of coyotes and runaway dogs bread back into nature.
They're a nuisance and just about anyone shoots them on sight.

Last edited:
thats rough man always try and avoid hitting animals in the road. sucks when you nick em becouse you have no choice.

I had my revolver but he kept moving and I was too close to the city limits to risk a shot that wasn't point blank. I felt especially bad because he was in such bad shape. Dragging.... I just couldn't get close enough. Didn't want to be running by peoples houses chasing dogs with a weapon. It sucked.

Sorry to hear but I understand the shitty situation bud.

Hey at least you got out and checked on it...on my road, people drive so damn fast. I have had to pick up 3 dead house pets for people on my street.

I lived in a small town and we had an even smaller rez like town a few minutes away tucked away deep in a forest called King Lake even though the lake had long since dried up. It was situated along the Elkhorn river and was a dump full of wine-os', addicts and various types of sexual preditors. Unless you were in to drugs it was a foul place that not even the highway patrol would enter if giving chace....so I spent a lot of time there growing up to say the least.
It had a few packs like you discribed. Common with any low income community like that. Anyway you could hear them running down the road sometimes and every so often a drunk old man would run to his front porch and pop a few rounds off into the pack for shits and laphs.
IDK, I think your story brought up some interesting memories for me.

I had something similar happen. This was years ago and I was driving back home at night and I hit something while crossing a stop light. I could see like a creature that looked like a medium sized dog and when I accidently side swiped it, I heard a yelp. I was going to pull over to see what was going on but it was 1 am and I was really tired so I just said fuck it and drove home. The next day, I found out that what happened was that I hit a coyote and that it had survived. No harm, no foul right? :p I didn't feel as bad because those bastards live here and eat small pets. Just thought I'd share this story.

They run in packs on the reservation. I was on my way out of town and about six dogs went cruising right in front of me. I slammed on the brakes, but there were cars behind me hauling ass out of town. Almost got rear-ended.

I hit one of them. He managed to roll over to the side of the road and lay there. I pulled over and was going to check on him or finish him off or whatever, but he amazingly crawled off. I couldn't get to him and I've felt bad since. I woke up thinking about it.

Anyway, I am off to visit my gal today, lift, watch the UFC and romance it up.

Maybe I'll forget about this whole thing. I know there are a lot of folks here on the board who love their pets. Just keep an eye on your treasured beasts or some loser might accidently run over yours. :eek:

Your a good man or you wouldnt even care. It was an accident and you did all you could. Don be so hard on yourself.

I think you made the right choice bro, dont think I would like to be doing the washing up and look out the window to see someone of your size running trough my back yard with a loaded fire arm.lol:)

In the UK insurance company's wont pay out if a animal runs out in front of your car and you try to avoid hitting it, Michelle use to work for one of the biggest insurance company's. So if you were over here and you tried to avoid hitting the animal and destroyed your car in the process. You would be up shit creek without a paddle. You seem to be one big kind hearted guy JT and I respect that in a person. Have a super cool end to your weekend.;)

Respect.:)

full of wine-os', addicts and various types of sexual preditors. Unless you were in to drugs it was a foul place that not even the highway patrol would enter if giving chace....so I spent a lot of time there growing up to say the least.
LOL! Classic!

...JT, that sounds like a bad situation. Guy in front of me hit a deer while back. It was hard to watch that thing flop all over the road. Luckily he had a shovel in the flat bed. Talk about starting the day on a sour note.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131