over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

db006 Has passed away

WSCFGU

Newbies
I just heard db006 aka Dave has passed away from cancer, not too long after his last login here. He has been a member since 2005, almost going on 20 years. Someone has asked me to post this.

Rip db006

WS

Not familiar with the handle, but always sad to lose anutha bodybuilding enthusiast. RIP

Cage

Been losing too many iron brothers lately and while I don't know this guy it feels life has gotten way too short :(

I just heard db006 aka Dave has passed away from cancer, not too long after his last login here. He has been a member since 2005, almost going on 20 years. Someone has asked me to post this.

Rip db006

WS
How old was he? RIP

Dave and I both competed at the 2006 Jr Nationals, as our very first national show. We had the same coach, and both competed as middleweights. Dave took 3rd, I took 5th. He's 7 weeks older than me (had just turned 45 when he passed earlier this year). We were never super close, but he was a good dude. Rest in peace, and condolences to those he touched.

RIP bro. Thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones

R.I.P. Iron brother thoughts and prayers go to him and his family and friends

Dave and I both competed at the 2006 Jr Nationals, as our very first national show. We had the same coach, and both competed as middleweights. Dave took 3rd, I took 5th. He's 7 weeks older than me (had just turned 45 when he passed earlier this year). We were never super close, but he was a good dude. Rest in peace, and condolences to those he touched.
I remember the handle...Sorry to hear! Prayers to his family.

Sad loss, far to young! Prayers to his family.

Damn .... RIP

MCP

Sadenned to hear. Prayers and best wishes to his family and those he loved. May his spirit bless your holiday season and offer what consolation it can in his absence.

Holy shit, this is horrible! Dave was a great guy, we use to talk quite a lot and he would still message me randomly out of the blue to ask me questions, I was honored that he held my opinions in such high regards.

I had no idea he had died...😢

That's rotten news. RIP Dave

I remember him from here, and I think he was at Anasci as well? I had not seen him in a long while, and now I know why. Didn't know him personally, but 45 is too effin' young. Hits home like all the others:(

May he rest in peace 🙏

Did not know him or recognize the board name BUT my condolences to his family and friends. Sad to lose a iron brother. RIP David.

Been losing too many iron brothers lately and while I don't know this guy it feels life has gotten way too short :(
Yes RIP no doubt but if gear is what’s killing bodybuilders it’s not via cancer. Heart and kidneys Mayhap but cancer is generally exposure to toxins or more often than any reason genes. Sad to see him go I’m 11 months younger but I’m not sweating my test giving me cancer. An enlarged heart maybe but….. seems like he had the life he wanted though.

Talked often, great guy! RIP big guy!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity