over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

db006 pics from the nationals

Ditch the part about bothering to tell him not to ever plan on being a pro. He did'nt ask me that. Nor did Dave ask you that, nor did he say that he thinks he can be a pro (dreaming or wanting to be a pro and actually thinking you can be one are two different things). I read every single post. I think the overall tone of what you said was unconstructive and negative.

Phil, you turned pro, and when you did you beat a guy I think epitomized what a Douchbag is (for your reference seeing as you met Titus and I have met him several times). you beat him because you were better than him. You got better than him because you probably trained harder, dieted smarter, and had a better look on that day. How you did that, YOUR KNOWLEDGE, is what guys like Dave would like to hear about. Stuff they can try to use in their own programs to acheive their own personal best, whatever that may be.
No, you don't need to change your approach, that's your perogative to approach things in any manner you so choose. But is it an approach that BETTERS professionalmuscle.com?

And I'm not defending anyone. The name calling was bullshit and a waste of constructive space. I'm giving my thoughts about how you respond often to people's posts.

i would like to see dave do more in helping people also
99% of the people on this board will never get to step on
a stage of that caliber

how about contributing to the board like shelby and alex, b-boy
to just name a few but there IS more....these guys MAKE this board

instead of just post pics for feedback

half of his posts are pics

sorry i had to drop names here, but dave is GOOD
there is no denying that, but i see very little contribution

Again

i would like to see dave do more in helping people also
99% of the people on this board will never get to step on
a stage of that caliber

how about contributing to the board like shelby and alex, b-boy
to just name a few but there IS more....these guys MAKE this board

instead of just post pics for feedback

half of his posts are pics

sorry i had to drop names here, but dave is GOOD
there is no denying that, but i see very little contribution

100% spot on......gimme gimme gimme gets old faaaaaast.......

POSTED IN A THREAD JUST ABOVE THIS ONE BY ALEX A.............

Bodybuilding is a fun hobby for me.. Its not a career... And i never wanted it to be... I just love training and helping people be there best..

Im happy as hell to have a contract that pays my contest fees, travel, room and all that.. but.. anything else would be great..

Honestly anyone of you guys or anyone else for that matter needs someone to help pick them up if their feeling down.. especially while in a prep for a show... you can email me anytime.. and i will get right back to you...

NOW EVERYONE RE-READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH, READ IT AGAIN, READ IT AGAIN. BAD ENOUGH SOCIETY AS A WHOLE AND OUR GOVERNMENT WANT TO MAKE US PUBLIC ENEMY #1 & PUT US ALL IN JAIL YET WE CANT EVEN SUPPORT EACH OTHER. WE NEED MORE GUYS LIKE ALEX

One of the most humble man I have ever seen on the Boards. He sacrifice himself to help others. Not many people are like that but selfish and arrogancy. He put others first before him and helping others to give advice and support. There world needs more bodybuildings like him. Mad props to Alex and much Respect to the man whom I love to meet!!

TO REITERATE

no where in this thread did i ask for FEEDBACK. i did ask SHELBY after he chimed in what he thought cause he was actually there and we had conversation. i was just posting the pics of my experience at that nationals.

it is not my DREAM to be a PRO bodybuilder. i enjoy the thrill of competition. no matter what the sport.

post #28 is where this thread went terribly wrong. i can take any criticism that anyone has to offer if its in a constructive manner. but that isnt the way phil does things. and hell keep going back to when i told him he won 20 years ago and all but that was in a thread where he did this SAME shit to shelby after he posted comp pics.

most of my posts are not pictures and i would love to contribute more because i feel i have real world experience to share. but how much can you offer to endless cycle critique threads??

no where in this thread did i ask for FEEDBACK. i did ask SHELBY after he chimed in what he thought cause he was actually there and we had conversation. i was just posting the pics of my experience at that nationals.

it is not my DREAM to be a PRO bodybuilder. i enjoy the thrill of competition. no matter what the sport.

post #28 is where this thread went terribly wrong. i can take any criticism that anyone has to offer if its in a constructive manner. but that isnt the way phil does things. and hell keep going back to when i told him he won 20 years ago and all but that was in a thread where he did this SAME shit to shelby after he posted comp pics.

most of my posts are not pictures and i would love to contribute more because i feel i have real world experience to share. but how much can you offer to endless cycle critique threads??

You can please some people some of the time, some people none of the time, but you can never please everybody all the time!!! For the record, I have read posts by both DB and Phil that I found interesting and helpful.

Oh yeah and Dave, I wonder what you think of my current cycle.
250mg blah blah blah

hahahahahahahahaha......

tflexxin

You can please some people some of the time, some people none of the time, but you can never please everybody all the time!!! For the record, I have read posts by both DB and Phil that I found interesting and helpful.

Oh yeah and Dave, I wonder what you think of my current cycle.
250mg blah blah blah

hahahahahahahahaha......

this is good..thanks..this needed some humor..and the above statement, very true:)

OK

Is this the question you asked me that was not supposed to be a question asking for feedback?

i missed that. and this was after you gave me a phil hernon sideway compliment. so was your response constructive feedback and a contribution to the board?? no it wasnt. the bi-polar phil took over and you realized you had a reputation to hold up. so you did what you always do. but i guess you were just keepin it "real". but dont get it twisted, i didnt ask you to sugar coat anything or tell me ill be PRO someday.

I did not admit to anything, you admitted it for me. You like drama dont you.........you really should focus on your own issues because this thread is not entitled HUTCH and his body dismorphia.........but I could make one if you wish. I am glad you are not doing the Nationals........at least you understand your place.

Bro your so predictable...None of my posts have been out of line, but someone challenges you and of course you try and bash them...:rolleyes:...

Some things never change, at least you're consistent Phil. When I was in Socal in the mid to late 90's and training at Gold's, I was fortunate to make friends with some of the pros that trained there at the time. Phil Hernon was the subject of conversation a few times and both times these guys said, and I quote "Phil's a nice guy but there's never been a guy that had a worse case of Napoleons Complex" To this day, it still shines through and nothing has changed apparently.

Dave

i missed that. and this was after you gave me a phil hernon sideway compliment. so was your response constructive feedback and a contribution to the board?? no it wasnt. the bi-polar phil took over and you realized you had a reputation to hold up. so you did what you always do. but i guess you were just keepin it "real". but dont get it twisted, i didnt ask you to sugar coat anything or tell me ill be PRO someday.

That was the first thing you asked me in this thread.......yes, you missed it

Hey Soul Fly

Some things never change, at least you're consistent Phil. When I was in Socal in the mid to late 90's and training at Gold's, I was fortunate to make friends with some of the pros that trained there at the time. Phil Hernon was the subject of conversation a few times and both times these guys said, and I quote "Phil's a nice guy but there's never been a guy that had a worse case of Napoleons Complex" To this day, it still shines through and nothing has changed apparently.

You have posted that Vander was an asshole, I have this complex and Kai Green is a queer.....Why not post your real name on here.....can you do that or are you the same old same old dude that points fingers at everyone but themselves? OR.........are you HUTCH or DAVE?? Their mommy??

I dont bash anyone.....I do not call names.......you just love drama H.

This coming from the guy who posts on my thread on another board just so he can bash Sadie...:rolleyes::p

RIGHT

That was the first thing you asked me in this thread.......yes, you missed it

but i didnt just come out and ask you anything. YOU posted in MY PICTURE thread. so yes i asked you to elaborate on your opinion. no harm no foul.

In order:

1) I have met Vander and at the time he was a self absorbed prick
2) Let's see, I was just listening to what Flex Wheeler, Tom Prince, and S. Ray had to say about you (and coming from them, it was pretty ironic)
3) It seems to be well known that Kai likes cock if it helps to pay his bills, so that does make him gay
4) I'm no ones mom

Hahhahhhaha

In order:

1) I have met Vander and at the time he was a self absorbed prick
2) Let's see, I was just listening to what Flex Wheeler, Tom Prince, and S. Ray had to say about you (and coming from them, it was pretty ironic)
3) It seems to be well known that Kai likes cock if it helps to pay his bills, so that does make him gay
4) I'm no ones mom

1. Vander did not give you an autograph.............hahahhahha He did not go to lunch with you........so he was just not that into you????

2. You were eavesdropping on a conversation of 3 bodybuilders RECENTLY? I only know Flex as we grew up together......I know nothing about Tom and Sean other than they were always good to......but you seem like a stalker.

3. Give your name and you can be Kais bitch .......or are you afraid to expose yourself?

Guys, lets somehow turn this thread around or Im just going to have to delete it.....ok.

1. Vander did not give you an autograph.............hahahhahha He did not go to lunch with you........so he was just not that into you????

2. You were eavesdropping on a conversation of 3 bodybuilders RECENTLY? I only know Flex as we grew up together......I know nothing about Tom and Sean other than they were always good to......but you seem like a stalker.

3. Give your name and you can be Kais bitch .......or are you afraid to expose yourself?

HAHA!!! you are getting a little out of contrl now....go take your Meds! :p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner