over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

db006 pics from the nationals

I KNOW who you are B......you dont realize that do you? I am not on this thread to hear about how long you have been here and who you know..........I think you are having a meltdown...........did someone post a pic of you and made you upset? Maybe a certain detective or LE guy? How deep you want to go here? I know you switched names when the heat came down.........everyone knows.............your buddy told us all.
FYI, I was far from the heat, but point taken...

I know, I just like to log on here and rattle your chain,:)
plus Daves a good guy....

Hahahhaahhaa

I know, I just like to log on here and rattle your chain,:)
plus Daves a good guy....

Consider it rattled........ahhahahahahahha Take care man......yes, Dave is a good guy, I admit it. On a side note, you could probably twist me in 30 different ways, not 20, ahhahahhahaha....NOW, protect me from these clowns! :)

Let me be clear AD..........this comment was for some but more specifically you and HUTCH.........straight forward for you and HUTCH..........shoot, throw SoulFLy in there also....... You are not worth a new thread AD......

Some people on here have an interest on how i progress from year to year...You dont care and you post anything on my prep threads, so why do you have a problem with it...I've contributed plenty to this board...All it seems like is on here anymore is drug questions...I dont know anything special in that department so I figure im not the best to give advice there...

Phil I been takin shit from you since back in 07'...Ive heard it all from you and you still got the same ol lines...Time to get some new material...

Because

Some people on here have an interest on how i progress from year to year...You dont care and you post anything on my prep threads, so why do you have a problem with it...I've contributed plenty to this board...All it seems like is on here anymore is drug questions...I dont know anything special in that department so I figure im not the best to give advice there...

Phil I been takin shit from you since back in 07'...Ive heard it all from you and you still got the same ol lines...Time to get some new material...

I honestly dont think you add anything here unless it is contest time and you need advice. Does that make you a bad person? No......so is honesty considered new material?

I honestly dont think you add anything here unless it is contest time and you need advice. Does that make you a bad person? No......so is honesty considered new material?

I dont ask anyone for any advice...I post pics just to keep the board updated...

What a refreshing thread! Thank you all guys for the countless smiles I've had for 3 days now... :D ;)

~trying to get this back on track~

Dave - what do you plan on doing differently regarding diet and training (or supplementation...) to continue improving from now til your next show?

well shelby....training wise im going to switch back and forth between periods of DC with some FST-7 components, and just simply volume training. i feel that i def made improvements in my chest and my tri's from what i was doing with DC/FST, which was only about a 4 month period leading to my prep, then i switched to more volume per Fakhri.

diet wise im unsure. whatever i do i need to stay lean and incorporate some off season cardio. i actually might work with fak for a few more months and then decide what direction i want to go.

OTC supplement wise i learned the importance of things like digestive enzymes, bcaa, glut, and ala, and they will be a staple in my offseason regimine.

AAS i havent picked up any magic tricks from Fak, and realize theyre really arent any. some may do things a little different here and there but all in all its just about consistency and pounding away in the gym and at the dinner table. sure there probably are some things but i wont use excessive doses of anything so consistency is the key for me.

Shelby is on the right track... So I'll pose another question.

Dave, what do you feel, if anything, you will do differently that last few days leading up to the show that might make a difference in your on-stage presentation?

im not quite sure. lol. if we all new the answer to that we'd come in spot on everytime. a few things i did learn though was i def learned how to dry myself out. the problem i had was filling back up. i learned that using sugar to do that didnt work for me, and its nearly impossible to eat enough rice cakes and dry oatmeal to fill back up. i think at the point i was i could of made a shit load work for me. its just really unpredictable when your gonna be on stage to know when you should have this meal. fats work for me so a pizza around 2-3 that day would of done the trick. i could be wrong though.

the presentation part is crucial too. my posing is awful. as is my stomach control. these 2 things will def get me a better look. its really hard to find time to do this though when i have to do everything single thing myself in terms of just daily life tasks including work, food shopping, cooking, dishes, eating , laundry, etc...theres really not enough time in the day. it gets to be really overwhelming. but by next prep i will def try to get a few more people involved that are willing to give me a hand doing some of my daily chores.

im not quite sure. lol. if we all new the answer to that we'd come in spot on everytime. a few things i did learn though was i def learned how to dry myself out. the problem i had was filling back up. i learned that using sugar to do that didnt work for me, and its nearly impossible to eat enough rice cakes and dry oatmeal to fill back up. i think at the point i was i could of made a shit load work for me. its just really unpredictable when your gonna be on stage to know when you should have this meal. fats work for me so a pizza around 2-3 that day would of done the trick. i could be wrong though.

the presentation part is crucial too. my posing is awful. as is my stomach control. these 2 things will def get me a better look. its really hard to find time to do this though when i have to do everything single thing myself in terms of just daily life tasks including work, food shopping, cooking, dishes, eating , laundry, etc...theres really not enough time in the day. it gets to be really overwhelming. but by next prep i will def try to get a few more people involved that are willing to give me a hand doing some of my daily chores.

The sugar thing, man I feel your pain there. I need to avoid sugar like the plague!! totally spilled me over this summer, ruined 4 months of hard work in 3 hours!! Stupid! I think the shitload might work, but I'm going to ensure I'm in top shape this year, so even if I'm somewhat flat, I'm still shredded.
Good luck bro, enjoy the off-season!!

its really hard to find time to do this though when i have to do everything single thing myself in terms of just daily life tasks including work, food shopping, cooking, dishes, eating , laundry, etc...theres really not enough time in the day. it gets to be really overwhelming. but by next prep i will def try to get a few more people involved that are willing to give me a hand doing some of my daily chores.

No shit...i find this to be the toughest part. Now throw a kid into the mix. lol

I think you made some really good improvements his year Dave. You've also been competing yearly and I think mentally it will be good to just take the year off.....keep doing what your doing and come in NASTY SHREDDED like b-boy said.

Last edited:
well shelby....training wise im going to switch back and forth between periods of DC with some FST-7 components, and just simply volume training. i feel that i def made improvements in my chest and my tri's from what i was doing with DC/FST, which was only about a 4 month period leading to my prep, then i switched to more volume per Fakhri.

diet wise im unsure. whatever i do i need to stay lean and incorporate some off season cardio. i actually might work with fak for a few more months and then decide what direction i want to go.

OTC supplement wise i learned the importance of things like digestive enzymes, bcaa, glut, and ala, and they will be a staple in my offseason regimine.

AAS i havent picked up any magic tricks from Fak, and realize theyre really arent any. some may do things a little different here and there but all in all its just about consistency and pounding away in the gym and at the dinner table. sure there probably are some things but i wont use excessive doses of anything so consistency is the key for me.

I'm on the same page about staying leaner in the off season. Your body is under enough stress when you diet then throw in the fact you have to lose 30-40 pounds. It's harder in the off season for sure. It's easy to get lazy sometimes and eat out more than you should and on top of that make sure everything else is in place.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws