over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

db006's boladrol log

db006

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i have been selected to test boladrol @ 8 mgs a day. i am not taking any other AAS at this time. i actually have hardly been training for the better part of the month of december. i was waiting til the holidays were over, and now im ready to go. bodyweight is 216 @ apprx 15% BF

my diet isnt anything to write home about at the moment. im just trying to get back in the swing of things. i will be slowly adding more protein...

350 pro
200 carbs
60 fat

splitting my dose, 4mg @ 8am, 4mg @ 3pm (train around 430)

i actually received my boladrol mid day tues and i couldnt resist taking 4mg before i trained that day. could of been all in my head but i had a great workout considering i havent really been training. pretty decent strength, good pumps, good stamina, good attitude.

yesterday i took the full dosage and had another great workout. the main thing i noticed so far is the pump, more focus, more stamina, and a little more aggressiveness-in the sense that i really wanted to keep pushing and get thru all that i had planned in the gym. again this could all be in my head. but i have been training clean and know what that was feeling like.

i wll be purchasing some cycle support from PHF. should have it by monday. as far as any other supplements, im not taking anything but extra bcaa's and jack3d pre workout.

i will be getting bloodwork at the end of the 4 weeks.

so far so good...

1st in :D nice to see youre getting bloods drawn also.

Good luck!!

day 10

have been on boladrol for 10 days. this is my second full week back in the gym trying to go hard. ive been having pretty good workouts. but at this point im gonna say that what im feeling has more to do with the preworkout stim (jack3d) that im using more than anything.

so far in 10 ten days i havent notice any strength, size or weight gain. maybe i look a little leaner but i think thats a stretch. no vascularity either.

but on the flip side i havent experienced any sides. no headaches, acne, no sleeping issues.

Wow 10 days and nothing! Well this is where the big gains are post to start so keep us updated and good luck.

Wow nothing?

I did notice that youre only getting around 2,700kcals/day with the info in your 1st post

On a conservative BMR calculator 216lbs,6',33yo, moderately active male requires arounds from 2700-3300kcals to just maintain that weight and more to add mass.

Im sure you know your body and calcs arent the holy grail but its a thought. Hers a link geared towards athletes.

BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) Calculator | Muscle & Strength

Last edited:
But in all fairness Ive run compounds that I needed more than the average dose to see results.

I'm just going to assume here he is eating low cal with high protein to drop some of that 15% bodyfat.. and have boladrol help spare/add muscle.

Wow nothing?

I did notice that youre only getting around 2,700kcals/day with the info in your 1st post

On a conservative BMR calculator 216lbs,6',33yo, moderately active male requires arounds from 2700-3300kcals to just maintain that weight and more to add mass.

Im sure you know your body and calcs arent the holy grail but its a thought.
Hers a link geared towards athletes.

BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) Calculator | Muscle & Strength

I am sure DB knows what he should be eating and how much. hes a long time national level NPC competitor. some people just respond differently.

I am sure DB knows what he should be eating and how much. hes a long time national level NPC competitor. some people just respond differently.

You pretty much summed up both my posts.:D

Last edited:
I'm just going to assume here he is eating low cal with high protein to drop some of that 15% bodyfat.. and have boladrol help spare/add muscle.

Thats probably it, I was just trying to find an explaination to the lack of strength and mass gains......it could just be thata people respond differently to different compounds. This being a PRO-hormone it has to be metabolized to produce bolisterone,so maybe its just a conversion issue.

db006 are you noticing any shut down or anything?

Thats probably it, I was just trying to find an explaination to the lack of strength and mass gains......it could just be thata people respond differently to different compounds. This being a PRO-hormone it has to be metabolized to produce bolisterone,so maybe its just a conversion issue.

db006 are you noticing any shut down or anything?

possibly. my sex drive is ehh. i havent even really been getting morning wood lately.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear