over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol 10mg Bridge / PCT

Minister, thanks for the info.

Do you hit the Dbol right at the end of your cycle during PCT or do you just Bridge with it?

I'm interested in trying it during PCT to see if it will help maintain the gains and keep cortisol in check while my boys recover.

I never use dbal on any of my cycles, only use it during PCT, I always do Test Propionate,masteron combo in last 3 weeks of cycle, that way I can start PCT right away, and don't have to wait for any long esters to leave my body, I think that's one of the reasons a lot of us crash and burn, having to wait 2 or 3 weeks to start PCT it's simply too long,but that's a different sermon, so hit my PCT a day or 2 after last dose, and I think the dbal helps me because I only use it during PCT, my body is not used to it, so it hits harder, just my opinion. Blessings my brother.

Sounds awesome, I would love to try it but I don't want to take the risk of getting shut down. In college I took a research and methods class for a science credit and I can tell you that a lot of research has to many flaws or the researchers cook the numbers or leave of findings that discredit their research. I can't trust just one single study, especially about aas. That is just me.

Yes, I always do my blood work twice a year, and the readings are pretty consistent.
I have always recover pretty good, but as I get little older, it's a little harder, and I noticed an improvement when I implemented this to my PCT. Did my test levels shoot through the roof when I started doing this ? No, but it definitely notice little improvements in BF and muscle retention.

Irrespective of the few people who "cook" their findings, legitimate research has changed our world. Research brings us all the new drugs, the new medical breakthrough technologies - like MRI and Scat Scan, the artificial heart and a cure for Polio.

I never use dbal on any of my cycles, only use it during PCT, I always do Test Propionate,masteron combo in last 3 weeks of cycle, that way I can start PCT right away, and don't have to wait for any long esters to leave my body, I think that's one of the reasons a lot of us crash and burn, having to wait 2 or 3 weeks to start PCT it's simply too long,but that's a different sermon, so hit my PCT a day or 2 after last dose, and I think the dbal helps me because I only use it during PCT, my body is not used to it, so it hits harder, just my opinion. Blessings my brother.

Thanks brother. I am going to try that during my PCT in a few weeks. I was going to go with 50mg Proviron as I've read that doesn't shut you down in low/moderate dose. Reason for Proviron is that it will act as a anti-estrogen and will provide Androgen boost to keep libido in place and hopefully hold on to gains.

Think I can do the 10mg dbol & Proviron OR is adding the Proviron overkill?

I have done this a couple of times in the past, and always had favorable results. Wish I had 10mg dbol on hand right now actually.:(

My 2 cents

I have seen 2 studies showing early morning dbol admin, not supressing endo levels at all. Personally, I will use 30mg in the morning either before morning cardio or my morning workout as a boost. Doing so on non sequential days has prevented any elevation in liver enzymes or suppression in my T levels. Yes I took blood work...

Sorry for the bump... But this is interesting... So using the 10mg of dbol would be DURRING the PCT??? and it says no longer then 8 weeks...

So lets say my PCT is...

Days 1-30: 50mg Clomid
Days 1-45: 20mg Nolva

Adding in the DBol would be

Days 1-60: 10mg Dbol

???

Basically, regardless of DBol length... Take the DBol at the same time as the Nolva/Clomid? As in it IS IN the PCT, not bridging into it??

I've read that by taking 10mg Dbol first thing in the morning you can 'trick' your body into thinking the additional test is your body's own morning hormone spike and therefore will not shut you down.

Has anyone used this method as a successful bridge between cycles or during PCT?

I did a search and found a couple threads where some bros were going to try it but never followed up on their results so I'd like to see if anyone has actually tried this and what the results were.

DrZ

I personally beleive that theory and think its a bad idea to continue any AAS use during PCT.

Does anyone have links to actual studies on subj mentioned in the thread?

I've used it as a bridge to maintain gains while coming off a real cycle and it works.

Wouldn't this 10mg maximum dosage make a difference between a 180lb and 250lb guy?

I personally beleive that theory and think its a bad idea to continue any AAS use during PCT.

I have been using dbal for PCT for years, and there is a lot of research to back up this protocol, there is a thread on the board with clinical trials , where subjects that used heavy cycles of anabolics used 10 mgs of dbal as part of PCT, and subjects had increases in endogenous natural test, and cortisol levels went down, after discontinuing use of dbal, recovery continued. Like I said I have been doing it for years and it is amazing how much it helps. I first read about this 3 years ago where 2 doctors conducted the trials and the results were positive, so I tried it and noticed the difference right away. Just use the search button and you will find the articles. God bless you. Minister.

I got loads of spare 10s and finish cycle soon. something to think about

i used 20mg dbol at the end and it made recovery a bitch. i loved having an oral as a bridge but i will never do it again without hcg

i used 20mg dbol at the end and it made recovery a bitch. i loved having an oral as a bridge but i will never do it again without hcg

20 mgs will shut you down no doubt. Nobody is saying to do 20 mgs. 10 will not shut you down , the studies I read had some subjects doing over 10 mgs PCT and it shuts them down. 10 mgs will help you immensely, give it a try. God bless you. Minister.

I have been using dbal for PCT for years, and there is a lot of research to back up this protocol, there is a thread on the board with clinical trials , where subjects that used heavy cycles of anabolics used 10 mgs of dbal as part of PCT, and subjects had increases in endogenous natural test, and cortisol levels went down, after discontinuing use of dbal, recovery continued. Like I said I have been doing it for years and it is amazing how much it helps. I first read about this 3 years ago where 2 doctors conducted the trials and the results were positive, so I tried it and noticed the difference right away. Just use the search button and you will find the articles. God bless you. Minister.

Can you post links to it please?

Can you post links to it please?

Just google this: "the dianabol bridge explained by Fonz " . Fonz was one of the Doctors that conducted the studies on this. There is just a ton of good info and how this method helps you recover 80 to 90 % better than regular PCT. Good luck, God bless you. Minister.

Just google this: "the dianabol bridge explained by Fonz " . Fonz was one of the Doctors that conducted the studies on this. There is just a ton of good info and how this method helps you recover 80 to 90 % better than regular PCT. Good luck, God bless you. Minister.

Thank you. I've read that before, there are two points I'd like to emphasize:
1. Quote from Fonz's explanation:
"The bridge should last 8 weeks, NO LESS. I also have to say, that it WILL NOT restore complete LH function. It’ll get you 80-90% of the way there but the only way you’re going to get your full LH function back is if you go OFF completely."
So it's not better than usual PCT even according to author...

2. Fonz doesn't offer any scientific data to back his words.

Throwing a buddy on 10mg a.m. for a mnth to help with his low T levels at 43yrs old. He's been playing with those otc boosters for yrs which probably F't him up permenatly. He's a boxer and likes being lean but is very estrogen prone {even off}. So was thinking of also giving him 10mg winny before his cardio/ boxing wkout in the p.m., as like an anti e.

Thank you. I've read that before, there are two points I'd like to emphasize:
1. Quote from Fonz's explanation:
"The bridge should last 8 weeks, NO LESS. I also have to say, that it WILL NOT restore complete LH function. It’ll get you 80-90% of the way there but the only way you’re going to get your full LH function back is if you go OFF completely."
So it's not better than usual PCT even according to author...

2. Fonz doesn't offer any scientific data to back his words.

Dig a little deeper friend, you must have just read a part of study. He has blood work done on subjects daily in complete study. And you think recovering 90% after 8 weeks is not amazing . Get some blood work done after doing PCT without the 10 mgs of dbal and I bet you you'll be at about 40 to 50%. Now if you want to recover 100% you must get off completely , and stay off prolly for years, depending on how long you've been on and amounts used. It is what it is bro, I have been using this method for a long time and I used regular PCT also, and the dbal is an indispensable part of my PCT, so you can sit there and say whatever you want, bottom line is I tried it and it works, you are sitting there just trying to find negatives about something that has worked for many, don't know why. Give it a try and then come on here and either knock it or praise it. God bless you. Minister.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner