over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol 10mg everyday instead of TRT

If this worked with Dianabol would it work with turinabol as well?
Not so well at replacement doses (i.e., high dose) because of its near-total resistance to aromatase (reducing net estrogen activity that is vital for sexual function, lipid & bone metabolism) & very low androgenicity (reducing male behavior including sexual function).

However, it could be used long-term at low-moderate doses (e.g., 20 mg/d) without significantly affecting endogenous T levels for a mild boost in anabolism as a result of these same features (nonaromatizable & attenuated androgen), resulting in virtually no suppressive effect on HPG axis functioning, LH, FSH, steroidogenesis or spermatogenesis. To distinguish its suppressive potency from that of metandienone (Dianabol), dehydrochloromethyltestosterone (Oral Turinabol) has only 20% of the antigonadotrophic effect of Dbol, which at 15 mg daily have been shown to decrease LH & FSH ~50%, OT by inference decreases LH & FSH by about ~10% (reflecting a minimal decrement in HPG axis functioning/"HPT axis suppression") at a dose of 20 mg daily.

I'm going to add Dbol 10mg per day to my TRT when I next go back to 100-150mg exogenous Test and report back with bloods.

I have tried this a few times (10mg pre workout) and the pumps are significant and so is the increase in well being.

I have to also take 10-20mg Tamoxifen.

Not got bloods on 10mg pre workout only, but I will shortly.

I tried… after a few days i got nose bleeds… even at 10 mlg per day… i was shocked…

Not so well at replacement doses (i.e., high dose) because of its near-total resistance to aromatase (reducing net estrogen activity that is vital for sexual function, lipid & bone metabolism) & very low androgenicity (reducing male behavior including sexual function).

However, it could be used long-term at low-moderate doses (e.g., 20 mg/d) without significantly affecting endogenous T levels for a mild boost in anabolism as a result of these same features (nonaromatizable & attenuated androgen), resulting in virtually no suppressive effect on HPG axis functioning, LH, FSH, steroidogenesis or spermatogenesis. To distinguish its suppressive potency from that of metandienone (Dianabol), dehydrochloromethyltestosterone (Oral Turinabol) has only 20% of the antigonadotrophic effect of Dbol, which at 15 mg daily have been shown to decrease LH & FSH ~50%, OT by inference decreases LH & FSH by about ~10% (reflecting a minimal decrement in HPG axis functioning/"HPT axis suppression") at a dose of 20 mg daily.

Really? That’s interesting. Never knew that. Would it even be worth using such a low dose though?

Am I the only MF whose blood pressure doesn't move even on 40mg/day?
I'm starting to feel blessed on so many accounts these days
I’m with you my BP is affected almost exclusively by cardio and diet. High dose test bumps it but not if I’m under 230lbs

Really? That’s interesting. Never knew that. Would it even be worth using such a low dose though?
It probably would for certain use cases like achieving a dry, cosmetic polished look for photo shoots, but not for bodybuilding. It'd definitely benefit a female looking for a tolerable drug to make steady gains in an untested powerlifting federation, or a figure/bikini competitor. It's something that, for many years, power athletes like weightlifters were getting away with at the Olympic level, until they retested the Beijing samples with a new analytical method to detect dehydrochloromethyltestosterone; which, along with stanozolol, was something actually fairly undetectable when pulsed for some time and discontinued with sufficient notice.

It probably would for certain use cases like achieving a dry, cosmetic polished look for photo shoots, but not for bodybuilding. It'd definitely benefit a female looking for a tolerable drug to make steady gains in an untested powerlifting federation, or a figure/bikini competitor. It's something that, for many years, power athletes like weightlifters were getting away with at the Olympic level, until they retested the Beijing samples with a new analytical method to detect dehydrochloromethyltestosterone; which, along with stanozolol, was something actually fairly undetectable when pulsed for some time and discontinued with sufficient notice.
If I know one tenth of what I believe about people, I'm reasonably sure that a boatload of readers are now going to add 15mg/day to their PCT regimen 😝

If I know one tenth of what I believe about people, I'm reasonably sure that a boatload of readers are now going to add 15mg/day to their PCT regimen 😝
Hopefully 1% do blood work and report back so the 2% that read and think benefit while the 98% that don't smash against the cement walls of their goat pen.

Dbol has a low affinity for converting to dht. Some dht is in your system, on ten mgs dbol.

I have tried this a few times (10mg pre workout) and the pumps are significant and so is the increase in well being.

I have to also take 10-20mg Tamoxifen.

Not got bloods on 10mg pre workout only, but I will shortly.
This will be interesting, how often to you workout, as that would have impact on bloods. I am one that loves that dbol well-being!, great stuff!

This will be interesting, how often to you workout, as that would have impact on bloods. I am one that loves that dbol well-being!, great stuff!

PPL

2 on, 1 off, repeat.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear