over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol 10mg everyday instead of TRT

I remember back in the 80s dianabol was probably in 60% of all cycles if not more and a lot of times alone and a lot of times with a little bit of deca. dianabol gym rat dose was like 30 mg/d. Nobody had liver issues that I am aware of. I remember a few guys going on dianabol for 6 months without issues, just ran out of little blue pills. The toxicity is dose dependant so I don't think OP would have an issue with 10 mg/d, although I don't think I would even barely feel it.

I remember back in the 80s dianabol was probably in 60% of all cycles if not more and a lot of times alone and a lot of times with a little bit of deca. dianabol gym rat dose was like 30 mg/d. Nobody had liver issues that I am aware of. I remember a few guys going on dianabol for 6 months without issues, just ran out of little blue pills. The toxicity is dose dependant so I don't think OP would have an issue with 10 mg/d, although I don't think I would even barely feel it.
My first cycle ever was d-bol and deca. I can remember the taper up and taper down of the d-bol but the deca was a whopping 1 ml per week.
Great results though.

Dbol at that dosage isn’t known to have bad Estrogenic side effects. It’s when you stack it with high test or other Estrogenic steroids. Dbol converts to metabolism resistant methyl estrogen.

I don’t think it’s a DHT problem, Dbol is sufficiently androgenic. Just because a AAS doesn’t metabolize to DHT doesn’t mean it can’t support libido.

You also said you’re taking Testosterone Cream which is known to convert to DHT More than Injectable Testosterone. You can take Proviron or Masteron if you want DHT

In the hospital, a low SHBG can indicate Type II diabetes or hypothyroid. We usually get AIC and thyroid checked. Might want to get some blood work...

Today is exactly the second week I went off of Testosterone for TRT (was doing cream on ballz). Started taking 5mg dbol in the morning and then 6 hours later 5mg again.

As a low SHBG guy, testosterone was just not cutting it. Tried any form, any protocol, I just didn't feel right (cream felt the best). Dbol doesn't bind to shbg so...

I now have zero estrogenic side effects even tho Dbol is known to convert to methyl estrogen. Much less water retention than any dose or protocol with testosterone. Maybe it hasn't build up yet.
Strength way better than when I had 1200 TT levels on test, I sleep better, more energized, more confident.
Dick is still limp like it was on Test so I need V or C. Sex drive is slightly better. I think that could be due to low DHT, I could add a tiny dose of primo or add test cream to scrotum

I'm giving it a few more weeks then bloodwork to see if liver damage is blown out of proportion.

Not on any liver supplements but will add Tudca. I never drink alcohol
Am I reading this correct that your worried about liver damage at about a month in of 10mg dbol a day?

My first cycle ever was d-bol and deca. I can remember the taper up and taper down of the d-bol but the deca was a whopping 1 ml per week.
Great results though.
Me too, I gained 25 lbs. It was like a whopping 340 mg/week total dose of AAS I think. No test. It's like opposite world now.

Me too, I gained 25 lbs. It was like a whopping 340 mg/week total dose of AAS I think. No test. It's like opposite world now.
Plus back then you had to "know" someone. Now there's the internet for all your supplement needs.

There's no fix for low shbg, it's caused by genetics. It's not metabolic syndrome related either

Also, I've tried every protocol and dose of Test. Just doesn't work the way it should
I'm the same way. I've tried everything test and ai related. Only way I feel decent is if I eat aromasin like candy(pharm grade). My body doesn't handle estrogen. Best I've felt with the highest sex drive, my estradiol was <3.

Have you tried crashing your estrogen while remaining on test?

Cream is about as strong as my12 year old niece!
Come off everything for a month then bang about 500 mg Test EW and see what happens! You'll be a tripod! Andro cream is not really being on test. Doctors like to prescribe the lowest test dosage possible in order to cover their malpractice insurance! I'm with Bio, add some Mast to that.
So 500mg test, 200 Mast E, You'll be slaying slit like a master!
BTW, I do not condone the use of steroids! LOL
Forgot to say D-Bol instead of HRT is just plain dangerous!
Are these dosages something you recommend for a blast or you have ran long term without issues?

Not sure I understand. You’re saying your Test levels might be zero but you feel great on Dbol? Is that possible?
Yea 0.
Possible yes, the reason why people don't feel good without test base is because of lack of estrogen conversion but Dbol does that.

I'm the same way. I've tried everything test and ai related. Only way I feel decent is if I eat aromasin like candy(pharm grade). My body doesn't handle estrogen. Best I've felt with the highest sex drive, my estradiol was <3.

Have you tried crashing your estrogen while remaining on test?
Yea unfortunately it's a no go. AIs cripple me. Even the smallest dose

Please update us in 2 weeks when the original TRT has completely left your system. Very skeptical of this... I think you currently have Test and Dbol in your blood stream and that's why you haven't "crashed" yet. Would like to hear @Type-IIx perspective on this.
What @Zarati is doing makes all the sense in the world, and his competence doesn't surprise me - he and I have chatted variously about cycle design; he's knowledgeable. His application of T gel/cream also is supported for everything that he has said; and is in many ways superior to i.m. for that use.

10 mg/d Dianabol is about as androgenic as TRT (true replacement). It is also highly resistant to SHBG.

It is, therefore, at least at a glance, a sound strategy for this use.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will just interject a few points of my own, that are things that I have come to believe are true but that are very much minority viewpoints; but I that I believe to be true, nonetheless.

Firstly, I believe that aromatization (Dbol satisfies this) & 5α-reduction are important biological functions of T (Dbol does not satisfy this function, it is 5β-reducible) for all of T's biological functions, including - importantly - sexual function.

T's 5α-reductase product, 5α-DHT (DHT; dihydrotestosterone) acts in periperpheral (e.g., gonadal) and CNS tissues to support male sexual function.

Secondly, I believe that for Zarati's purposes, combination with Halotestin (Androxy; fluoxymesterone) would be ideal (e.g., 5 + 5 mg). Besides having even less SHBG binding affinity than Dbol, it is 5α-reducible, itself potently androgenic, and actually is, and certainly has been, used clinically for this purpose - supporting sexual function in male hypogonadism - typically starting at 10 mg/d and titrating based on symptoms.

Famously, J.F.K. was prescribed Halotestin; and his reputation for promiscuity is legendary.

Thirdly, Halo is not without its own tradeoffs (see, every decision has them). It is more expensive and less available, is virtually nonaromatizable (hence, its being combined with Dbol), and competitively inhibits 11β-HSD2, thereby leading to glucocorticoid-mediated MR activation & therefore has particular cardiovascular disease risks (shared by trenbolone, Anadrol, and others; Halo is sort of medium-strong in this inhibition).

Reasonable minds may differ on their calculus of whether to combine the two based on those tradeoffs. My views are in the minority. Most scientists believe that androgenicity is androgenicity is androgenicity; and that 5α-reduction is inherently bad (because prostate); to which I pose the question: if these things are true, why is MENT unable to consistently and reliably support sexual function while serving as a male contraceptive?

What @Zarati is doing makes all the sense in the world, and his competence doesn't surprise me - he and I have chatted variously about cycle design; he's knowledgeable. His application of T gel/cream also is supported for everything that he has said; and is in many ways superior to i.m. for that use.

10 mg/d Dianabol is about as androgenic as TRT (true replacement). It is also highly resistant to SHBG.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will just interject a few points of my own, that are things that I have come to believe are true but that are very much minority viewpoints; but I that I believe to be true, nonetheless.

Firstly, I believe that aromatization (Dbol satisfies this) & 5α-reduction are important biological functions of T (Dbol does not satisfy this function, it is 5β-reducible) for all of T's biological functions, including - importantly - sexual function.

T's 5α-reductase product, 5α-DHT (DHT; dihydrotestosterone) acts in periperpheral (e.g., gonadal) and CNS tissues to support male sexual function.

Secondly, I believe that for Zarati's purposes, combination with Halotestin (Androxy; fluoxymesterone) would be ideal (e.g., 5 + 5 mg). Besides having even less SHBG binding affinity than Dbol, it is 5α-reducible, itself potently androgenic, and actually is, and certainly has been, used clinically for this purpose - supporting sexual function in male hypogonadism - typically starting at 10 mg/d and titrating based on symptoms.

Famously, J.F.K. was prescribed Halotestin; and his reputation for promiscuity is legendary.

Thirdly, Halo is not without its own tradeoffs (see, every decision has them). It is more expensive and less available, is virtually nonaromatizable (hence, its being combined with Dbol), and competitively inhibits 11β-HSD2, thereby leading to glucocorticoid-mediated MR activation & therefore has particular cardiovascular disease risks (shared by trenbolone, Anadrol, and others; Halo is sort of medium-strong in this inhibition).

Reasonable minds may differ on their calculus of whether to combine the two based on those tradeoffs. My views are in the minority. Most scientists believe that androgenicity is androgenicity is androgenicity; and that 5α-reduction is inherently bad (because prostate); to which I pose the question: if these things are true, why is MENT unable to consistently and reliably support sexual function while serving as a male contraceptive?
great info and interesting read man thank you! Interesting topic!

Plus back then you had to "know" someone. Now there's the internet for all your supplement needs.
Exactly, I spent the year gathering what I could for my 2 cycles a year.

Zarati the face bloat guy.

You got any pictures? Would love to see the start and finish progress with 10mg dbol only trt. I am sure you are starting a new trend that's going to be extremely prominent. These photos are sure to be juicy.

Can you explain how Dbol alone somehow mimics most of the same effects of testosterone (other than 5a reduction)? This all goes way over my head.

Can you explain how Dbol alone somehow mimics most of the same effects of testosterone (other than 5a reduction)? This all goes way over my head.
Well, the point that I wanted to make was that it only fulfills half of testosterone's biological functions (it fails to fulfill the 5α-reduction function, but does fulfill the aromatization function). I apologize if I was unclear. It's resistant to SHBG; also unlike testosterone.

Dbol is aromatizable (while it aromatizes at a slower rate than testosterone it aromatizes to a more potent estrogen), and at 10 mg/d it's approximately as androgenic as endogenous testosterone.

Zarati the face bloat guy.

You got any pictures? Would love to see the start and finish progress with 10mg dbol only trt. I am sure you are starting a new trend that's going to be extremely prominent. These photos are sure to be juicy.
Here's a guy that can't fucking read. This is the homoerotic form of "TITS OR GTFO."

Well, the point that I wanted to make was that it only fulfills half of testosterone's biological functions (it fails to fulfill the 5α-reduction function, but does fulfill the aromatization function). I apologize if I was unclear. It's resistant to SHBG; also unlike testosterone.

Dbol is aromatizable (while it aromatizes at a slower rate than testosterone it aromatizes to a more potent estrogen), and at 10 mg/d it's approximately as androgenic as endogenous testosterone.
So other than fertility, Dbol can deliver the same “male sex characteristics” of testosterone?

If Dbol aromatizes at a more potent rate that test - does drol also aromatize more potently, less potently or the same or am I talking apples and oranges?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131