advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol and Adrol: All at once, or split doses?

What's the most effective way to take Anadrol or Dianabol?

• Total voters
I have had great results with the following:

If - 20 mg dbol/50 mg anadrol:
10/25 upon awakening
10/25 pre-workout

If 30 mg dbol/75 mg anadrol:
10/25 upon awakening
20/50 pre workout

If 40 mg dbol/100 mg anadrol:
20/50 upon awakening
20/50 pre-workout

On non-lifting days I just take the 2nd dose about 6-8 hours later. I can't sleep if I take either too late in the evening.

Did I mention I love stacking dbol and anadrol? 2 weeks at each dose for a total of 6 weeks and I hardly recognize myself after.

Last edited:
I like the bigger dose Pre, as stated around the anabolic window were I also consume the most macros. 2000 cals in 3-4 hours.
If I'm bulking and eating in surplus the rest of the day, this is a good time to split additional doses.
Otherwise I just take Pre: 2-3 days a week.

Currently loving 25 proviron, 25 drol, 20 dbol, 10 tbol and 10 halo. lol

Last edited:
I used to dose split up over the day, but eventually I got lazy and decided to just go with once a day. It ends up being usually before I workout with the same dose all at once. I never noticed any sort of difference yet I look better now so my conclusion is that it doesn't matter enough for me to worry about it

Now that's Lazy!

I prefer twice per day. AM and pre workout (evening)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Lately I've been enjoying splitting the dose to 50% 2 hours pre workout, and the other 50% 1 hour pre workout. It seems to peak right when I'm walking in the door, and peak during my lift as well. I've tried all the various splits, and this is the only one that i've noticed much, if any, of a difference.

I split unless low doses. If moderate-higher doses and I take all at once, I get GI upset and heartburn. Which is weird because I'm known for my iron stomach :D

I did it every 6 hours with great results.

always split! i tried both way, but split is the most effective to me

it make no difference but i preper take everyday,split up dosage will works well

always split! i tried both way, but split is the most effective to me

I think it is best to try and keep as even a blood level as you can so that your body has a constant presence of the drug to help healing. A constant blood level also helps to avoid really high peaks which leads to more sides like high blood pressure etc.

Taking them pre-workout will allow you to lift more weight. More weight = more stimulus for growth, which is the reason your body adds muscle in the first place. It's easy to forget this and just continually up the dose, but progressive overload should be the primary driver of progress.

i'm not arguing with you. i just recall reading that what gear you take doesn't necessarily have to peak on training day to allow you to lift more. having it peak the following day during process of repair overcompensates by adding bigger cells to build a stronger fiber in the muscle. maybe mix up timing from week to week. perhaps it's six of one and half dozen of another but the talk on cell growth while the androgen stack peaked during recovery has never kept me up late or caused any lost sleep.

now for my tip of the day for a flat belly. don't eat so much.
Post not intended to spark hate speech or change minds.

In order to maintain stable blood levels, normally, the best dosage of dbol is take 10mg every 3-5 hours with 50mg/ed. :)

My experience:
to limit toxicity EOD once a day dosing on work out days. No big difference in gains but helluva difference in liver enzymes and toxic effects BP HR flushing etc.
Tried the "blood levels" dosing scheme early on and really NOT that much of a difference in gains.

I've tried them both ways and only difference I noticed was I would get a fucked up stomach from taking it all at once.... I just got to where I would take half in the morning and a hour or two before dinner and bed.... No real science behind me doing that lol... Just was wayyyy more convenient

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

I do a higher dose upon waking...then smaller dose 6 hours later(40mg AM-20mg PM)

With the 1/2 life quite a bit of the AM dose is still in you during dose #2

I take all orals split in to 3-4 daily doses...they may not be spaced out evenly but I take them that way. Now you can gt the tne/dbol no ester...great pre workout.

Depends on the drug. With adrol i split it but dbol seem to work best as a pre-workout for me. Maybe its the half-life or maybe its the drug it self. Of course it depends on dosage as well. If i take only test and dbol i split but take the highest dosage 1-2hours before workout.
With anadrol it doesn't seem to matter that much, doesn't get that rush 1hour after taking it like dbol gives.
Interesting to see how different we are taking this.

15 years ago like everyone else took all at one time upon waking up ,now I split the dose into 3 spaced doses threw day

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws