over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol and Drol

ghostpilot

Newbies
Many of you guys stack the 2 together? very long ago I did.. Great gains but my body thought dif..:( Just wondering if anyone did or still does..

I have heard of this protocol before but I never really understood the point of using both. Most people pick one over the other based on which they respond better to or which they have less sides with.

Many of you guys stack the 2 together? very long ago I did.. Great gains but my body thought dif..:( Just wondering if anyone did or still does..

I've heard that "the synergy is great" between the 2 compounds but have yet to try this. What happened in your case, OP? I was thinking of running 40MG Dbol and 50MG Drol to kick start next blast.

I personally like 30 Mgs dbol,with 50mgs adrol.love it.

i was wondering also about mabye dbol and tbol stacked, some people say dbol and tbol are almost the same but work different, now drol is pretty much just like dbol as far as gains ,to me if people do drol dbol, tbol and dbol would make a better stack, right ?

they both tear up my belly now. when I was younger, no problem.

injectible anadrol is the bees knees. no belly issues and kicks like a mule.

will be trying the injectible dbol later this fall.

Before the internet took off.. Showing my age.. LOL I was taking 750mg test/ w 150mg drol/ed and 50mg dbol/day with 300mg decca/w. I def put on some serious mass for the cycle. shot up bout 40lbs with water weight of course. herd bout a doc that would prescribe, so paid him a visit. Told all I was on, finishing up cycle, so he pulled a full work up on my blood. 4 days later he called and basically said i was bout to shit my liver out! Picked up my records and took them to a dr. friend to take a peek.He said "fuck your liver, your bout to have a heart attack!" So... Havent touched either in 10 years. I was young and dumb, no liver protectant (golden seal and milk thistle was all we knew bout), and was def taking too much of all compounds! Young and Dumb and full of..... SHIT!:mad: Def loved the size tho!

The only inj of dbol back then was the nasty ass Quality Vet from mexico. Tried it a few times then hit the tabs. Im intersted in the new inj out now but at my age thinking of staying on low-mod doses of test, gh...

i was wondering also about mabye dbol and tbol stacked, some people say dbol and tbol are almost the same but work different, now drol is pretty much just like dbol as far as gains ,to me if people do drol dbol, tbol and dbol would make a better stack, right ?

Your right! Dbol and drol are very identical. I noticed a lot more water weight on drol vs. dbol when running separate. drol always gave me more of a kick tho. Ive read up on tbol and I like what I here from other members post! May be something to try on my next bulk!:D

Last edited:
I've heard that "the synergy is great" between the 2 compounds but have yet to try this. What happened in your case, OP? I was thinking of running 40MG Dbol and 50MG Drol to kick start next blast.

To each there own, everybody is dif. I really noticed the drol kicking when I hit 100mgs. That was without stacking both. When i did both together its hard to say. I def couldve lowered my dose and kept the sides at bay so to speak.. Def keep up on your blood work when running them! My Cholesterol and lipids were jacked! Know better now!;)

I have heard of this protocol before but I never really understood the point of using both. Most people pick one over the other based on which they respond better to or which they have less sides with.

I agree.. Def had less negative sides with dbol.. better gains with drol.

i tried for a short while and couldnt eat. drol is usually the pulprit for me. i used 50 each, and noticed nothing different than if i did 100 of each. if anything it seemed like a great diet plan... since i ate around 2500 cals a day and stayed full as fuck.

im currently running 60mg of dbol and 50 of drol. dont notice anything but head aches every once in awhile. but not bad. but i dont gain any water weight and havent got to much size??? i dont know. just keeping at it see what happens. got it from a sponsor here so i believe it to be really. anyone else have this problem?

I have combined the two together before...the strength gains were unreal... but my bp was so high i constantly felt like my head was about to explode... 2 weeks of that was about all i could handle

Scream, you mentioned headaches. When is the last time you checked your blood pressure??

I recently ran 50 drol daily and 25 dbol pre-workout...worked like a motherfucker! Or maybe it was the NPP. Regardless, I approve!

Scream, you mentioned headaches. When is the last time you checked your blood pressure??

I just had it check by my wife and she said it was fine. but i get them after i take the anadrol. sucks some reason todays is bad.

Does one need to brew these?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510