over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol and Intense Stomach Pain

Deus ex machina

Registered
I'm running 500mg T.E./week with 4 weeks of 30mg of Dbol in the beginning. I'm on day 3 and today this morning, my stomach is in some serious pain. Is this a side-effect? I want to cry or something. :(

Advice?
Suggestions?
Is this normal?

hi

sorry to hear that

are you taking it with food? empty stomach?

try with food if it still hurts, my other recommendation is to break it up, if its a capsule (sounds like it) you might have to try your best to break it up evenly throughout the day, and if it still hurts then well dont use it

hi

sorry to hear that

are you taking it with food? empty stomach?

try with food if it still hurts, my other recommendation is to break it up, if its a capsule (sounds like it) you might have to try your best to break it up evenly throughout the day, and if it still hurts then well dont use it

Yeah I'm thinking about not using it if it continues tomorrow. I split it into 15g morning and night on day 1, then I did 30g yesterday and no issues, then 30g when I woke up today and it was just brutal a couple of hours later.

Ive never had that problem.. maybe try taking it will food, and maybe split it into 3-10mg doses... breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

hope your taking milk thistle!!

check out the awesome thread that was posted about it in the articals forum.. very eye opening.. but thats not for your stomach, just the liver

also which dbols? and are the from sponsor? i had pink thai's and had no problems

never heard this as a side effect, i really don't think its the d-bol, especially at that low dose

Yeah they are from sponsor. I thought about splitting it up but when I read about dbol and how it is broken down by the liver, they said you will get a smaller % of dbol after passing through liver if you split up the doses rather than all at once at some point during the day.

I will see what happens tomorrow.

I am pretty sure like 99.9% they are real because I got some insane pumps yesterday and doing curls and rows tonight, my forearms just tightened up like crazy.

I will see what happens and then modify the dose or just end it. Not going to force my body to break down something it doesn't want to. I am fine just doing T.E. again by itself.

Ive never had that problem.. maybe try taking it will food, and maybe split it into 3-10mg doses... breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

hope your taking milk thistle!!

check out the awesome thread that was posted about it in the articals forum.. very eye opening.. but thats not for your stomach, just the liver

also which dbols? and are the from sponsor? i had pink thai's and had no problems

Maybe your liver is "melting". Are you sure it's your stomach?

Yeah it is gone for now but it was intense for a few hours this morning at work after taking it with breakfast. I'm pretty sure my liver is in good shape. I don't drink and this is only day 3 of a mild and relatively safe dose of dbol.

its not the d-bol

I rip some pretty gnarly farts from dbol, thats about it, no real pain. Except maybe a tad bit of pain when taken on an empty stomach (ive learned that an empty stomach and dbol dont mix)

Hey last time I had real bad stomach pain I ended up with Diverticulitis attack in Jamaica. I made it back to the states thanks to my wife and the good Lord. I ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks and lost 35 LBS out of the deal. It would not hurt to get checked out bro!!!!

No pain today so I think I am good to go. I am already seeing the signs of the dbol working (increases in shoulder and arm size, tightened chest, leg size feels stronger, so I'm pretty happy. Been drinking a lot of water to keep my system clear. Hopefully I have no other issues on the cycle.

A friend of mine had his intestines cut out becuse creatine screwed them up.

when i've gotten this, it's been from high caffeine intake with high dosage of dbol. caffeine and dbol do not mix, much worse than alcohol and dbol. i would recommend not drinking more than 1 cup of coffee or red bull or whatever a day. i've gotten this really bad before, like so bad i couldn't get out of bed or sleep..

It would probably be best to take with your daily protein shake.

You will not feel the sudden impact of it hitting your system.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131