over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol and test ?

HuskyBoy6793

Registered
I have never used db ol but have cycled test

Am wanting to know if test would be a good stack w Dbol

I am not wanting to only have to pin once a month so trying to figure out proper amounts for about a trial period.

Would like to hear feedback on people who have had similar cycles or advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post will get moved to the beginners area, so look for it there if you can't find it.

Yes, dbol and test go well together.

Let us know your stats, training and cycle history and goals from the cycle and someone will be able to help you with dosing a little better.

You probably wont get much feedback. Test and dbol are rarely used together :rolleyes:

Pin once a month??

Test and dianabol is a common stack, they work well together in my experience one of my favorites actually. Just watch your estrogen levels both aromatize. As far as pinning testosterone once a month, there are long acting testosterone esters available that you would only have to inject once a month I believe but as far as using testosterone for building muscle you will want to administer far more often then that to keep levels up. I would do a lot more research before starting on half lives and the various effects of these drugs on your body. Good luck.

I have never used db ol but have cycled test

Am wanting to know if test would be a good stack w Dbol

I am not wanting to only have to pin once a month so trying to figure out proper amounts for about a trial period.

Would like to hear feedback on people who have had similar cycles or advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't do drugs :naughty:

I never get results on dbol, like I don't resoond well to it..ive tried 3 different brands before..i prefer drol over it anyday

dude... with even only 67 post, you should have known the answer to this question. Not bashing you but this is so basic that the answer should be known after only reading about cycles for 2 minutes.

My advice, don't touch any steroids until you actually READ.

Test and dianabol is a common stack, they work well together in my experience one of my favorites actually. Just watch your estrogen levels both aromatize. As far as pinning testosterone once a month, there are long acting testosterone esters available that you would only have to inject once a month I believe but as far as using testosterone for building muscle you will want to administer far more often then that to keep levels up. I would do a lot more research before starting on half lives and the various effects of these drugs on your body. Good luck.

I quite agree with your idea, bro! Test E is usually stacked with Dianabol, in my experience they work very well. And, also we need to watch the level of estrogen in our body to avoid the side effect of water retention. That's the point you got it!

I quite agree with your idea, bro! Test E is usually stacked with Dianabol, in my experience they work very well. And, also we need to watch the level of estrogen in our body to avoid the side effect of water retention. That's the point you got it!

Seven month old thread dipshit...How about you come up with some original threads? You should ask some pertinent questions, like how can you go about moving out of your moms basement.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws