over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dbol bridge?

rocco-x

Registered
in some of my reading material i came across something that mentioned using 10-20mg of dbol for a short period during pct in order to keep the androgen levels high but not supressing the hpta.other articles i've read say theres no basis behind this notion and won't work.i read alot on aas and have a pretty decent amount of literature but with so many opinions as to who's knowledge is more profound or the most up to date its hard to form a solid basis on certain subjects without asking questions.can anyone help me in this?thnx for your help guys.

rocco

I have read this also and I think there is merit to this. I know there are some people that say suppression or shutdown is not avoidable but I am not in this camp. I used low dose turnabol and low dose anavar and had no shutdown at all. The half life on d-bol is short so if you take in the morning or at noon just before your workout, its out by bedtime. Like i said, i did OT/Var only and I loved it. Still had sex drive, felt and looked great. I have a great article on no/low HPTA supression cycles, ill post if i find it.

thnx guys.taslajrisi that'll be great if you can find that article.i always like adding more info to what i've got already.

Don't you think you should just give your body a break for a little while and let it recover?

I hate short cycles and think that the hormone fluctuation is just as bad for your body plus it his hard push extreme growth in only three months, so what I prefer to do is 16 or so months on and 8 months off. consistant amount of test and alternating other compounds. bridging with a low dose is the same as being on. Let your body recover and your injuries heal. Coming off isnt that bad. IMO, do not use PCT either ... using drugs to come off drugs is prelonging the inevitable.

Don't you think you should just give your body a break for a little while and let it recover?
i think so.i was just throwing the question out there b/c it didn't make sense to me but i thought maybe i was missing something.the information came from someone who i think was a member on here at one time and has his own site.ahem,ahem..

I remember many debate on this an infact have done the d-bol bridge more then a few ,but var is by far the better to do a bridge with . unlike d-bol it will have no effect of test suppression at all .

the start of the d-bol bridge was taking 5-10 mg at most but like everything else most people uped to more is better . 20mg is not a bridge its an aral cycle for most people but 10-20 mg of var will do wonders for keeping gains .

in some of my reading material i came across something that mentioned using 10-20mg of dbol for a short period during pct in order to keep the androgen levels high but not supressing the hpta.other articles i've read say theres no basis behind this notion and won't work.i read alot on aas and have a pretty decent amount of literature but with so many opinions as to who's knowledge is more profound or the most up to date its hard to form a solid basis on certain subjects without asking questions.can anyone help me in this?thnx for your help guys.

Step back from all that stuff you've read for a moment and ask yourself this:

Has 10-20 mg of dbol ever done anything for anyone when they're fresh?

If you ask me, the answer is not at all. So why would it help you when you're already crashed? It wouldn't.

Simple, I think. It just sounds tempting in theory.

GJ

I hate short cycles and think that the hormone fluctuation is just as bad for your body plus it his hard push extreme growth in only three months, so what I prefer to do is 16 or so months on and 8 months off. consistant amount of test and alternating other compounds. bridging with a low dose is the same as being on. Let your body recover and your injuries heal. Coming off isnt that bad. IMO, do not use PCT either ... using drugs to come off drugs is prelonging the inevitable.

Amen brother...

Take it from someone who used their body as a test dummie far too much when he was young. Do your PCT and then give your body the break it needs to fully recover. Trust me you'll be thankful you did years down the road..................

thnx for all the input guys.what do you consider a "short" cycle,under 14wks?would 12wks be considered an average cycle?this is going to be the first one i've done in about 18mnths.my last was 12wks of test cyp @ 500mg/wk and i got great results.next one will be my 4th since 91.i'd like to keep it simple,around 12wks sust and deca(10wks)and run hcg mid cycle with proper pct to follow.thnx.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity