over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DBol, Deca, Test, GHRP6, SARM, PH log

Pic was taken 12/5. Seems like im making some progress. Hopefully i can keep most of the strength im gaining.

image_1.jpg

Last edited:
Been a little sick last week. My girl has bronchitis and the dr put her on antibiotics and I have the same symptoms so...lost a few lbs got down to 211 now back to 216 but free of the dbol discomfort and bloat. Almost over it I feel like now. Deadlifted today. Did 545 for a single, 495x5 and 405x10, rowed 225x10x3. Benched 225x12x4 yesterday. Got up to 120 on tricep push downs, up to 65 even with single arm tricep cable push downs. Arms still improving.

Didnt go to the gym as much as i wanted last week. But this week is going well. Did 495x5 on deads, 545 for a single. 185x5 on ohp, 135x15. Last week i squatted 495x5 all below parrallel and the last one with a pause. Bench was 225x12x4 the last two weeks. Going to try 275 next week. Went to the raiders charger game on xmas eve, xmas in LA, disney land last sunday, back to gym everyday this week. Had a delicious traditional english supper for christmas dinner but otherwise wasnt eating big. Weights down to 212 but it was mostly bloat i think. The s4, rad140, and ostarine are done. It made me feel different than just deca and test which ive done a few times together, gains were minimal but i think it recomped me a bit. Started the prohormone stack today. That should be stronger. My poor liver. O well itl have a nice long break after January.

Slow cooking fresh wild lean elk roast my gym buddy gave me with truffles, mushrooms, sage, basil, cilantro, parseley, garlic, red wine, whoorstisher (cant spell), onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, tomatoes, onion, celery, carrots, and small multi colored fibery potatoes. Got a fresh loaf of soft sourdough bread, and a bottle of wine. Will be a good new years eve dinner. Ya i get excited about food sometimes.

whats your overall opinion on the ostarine? Ive ranit a few times in stacks and found it to be just ok. I wasnt sure if it was just bc the ostarine i got wasnt the ebst or what as research/peptide labs can be very hit or miss. I did up to 50mg/day. Was thinking of changing to LGD 4033 the next go round.

whats your overall opinion on the ostarine? Ive ranit a few times in stacks and found it to be just ok. I wasnt sure if it was just bc the ostarine i got wasnt the ebst or what as research/peptide labs can be very hit or miss. I did up to 50mg/day. Was thinking of changing to LGD 4033 the next go round.

I've tried ostarine a few times too. I wasn't expecting much from it but I wanted to run it because it's supposed to help with tendons and joints. Same with rad140. It makes me a little more bloated and it adds a bit of strength but in this case helped minimize the drop off from stopping dbol. But if you want something stronger I'd just stick to gear. Ostarine goes through your liver just like most orals.

Benched 275 for the first time since surgery. Hit it for 6 controlled slower reps. Coulda probably done 8 or 10 even but it's been a while and I still don't want to push it 100%. Took a break on legs this week, only squatted up to 315 for 12 and then did a lot of leg curls. Deadlifts were good as ever 545 for a single, 495x5, 405x10 without letting go, minimal bounce of floor. Did triceps three times this week not super heavy just lots of machine work for volume trying to get it pumped back to normal size. Close grip bench 225x10, 185x10x3. Hang cleans 185x12. Dumbbell rows 110x12. Had a good week besides legs. Wil hit em hard next week, just wanted a break...

Last edited:
Benched 275 for the first time since surgery. Hit it for 6 controlled slower reps. Coulda probably done 8 or 10 even but it's been a while and I still don't want to push it 100%. Took a break on legs this week, only squatted up to 315 for 12 and then did a lot of leg curls. Deadlifts were good as ever 545 for a single, 495x5, 405x10 without letting go, minimal bounce of floor. Did triceps three times this week not super heavy just lots of machine work for volume trying to get it pumped back to normal size. Close grip bench 225x10, 185x10x3. Hang cleans 185x12. Dumbbell rows 110x12. Had a good week besides legs. Wil hit em hard next week, just wanted a break...

good call on working back in slowly better safe than pushing it and setting yourself back

So bench day again did 275x8 with no spotter. Pretty sure I coulda done atleast one more. Did 225x15 easy after. Maybe would hit 20 fresh. Tricep feels a little different but the strength seems to be there. Pain is minimal it just feels like it has a little slack or something compared to my good arm. Happy with the progress so far I'm less than 6 months after surgery and my bench is pretty much all back to normal.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws