over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DBOL DOSAGE THEORY

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
i was just talking to a friend of mine who owns a fitness equipment company and is a former national level competitor.. we were discussing dbol and how much he likes the effects and when i inquired as toi how much he was taking and how far apart his dosage was he laughed.. he stated that his "friend" who is a pro contender and who he hangs out with a bit told him that to spread the dose out is a waste of dbol.. he told my friend that even though the half life of dbol was short, its attachment to the androgen receptor was pretty long..and that is all that matters in his opinion.. my bud takes 30 mgs a once about a half hour before working out..he wants him to flood the bloodstream at once when it is most needed..he said that you will get all day effects because of the long attachment o the androgen receptor.. whats the take on this??? the guy wjo told him this is fairly knowledgeable and is quoted every so often about gear..no dummy.. :confused:

30 mgs?

What the fuck is that?I hate you guys that grow on low doses.Fucking pricks,lol......

I love dbol, but the back pumps kill me. I usually take half of my dose 1 hour or so before workout, then the other half 2-3 hours later.

I did both with 50mgs...

I saw the same results really...I would take 25mgs right when I got up. Then 25mgs right before a workout. Had good gains.

I have taken 2 tabs every 3 hours until I hit 10 tabs(50mgs). I had the same pumps and had about the same gains.

Like everything else, people react differently to different things...try them both and see what works best for you.

I'll post picks, but I grow on 300mg of Fina a week. I love how Dbol feels. I use it preworkout, and have got the best effects that way.

i have always heard to space out the tabs thru the day.
Their reasoning is more constant blood levels, but ill let my injectables take care of that. i want a big dose for when im in the gym to move max weight and for the growth that occurs after.

the only reason i could see to space it out is the extent of liver toxicity of the 17AA. but then i think that gets blown out of proportion too much as well. just my opinion.

Thats exactly what I do. I run my D-bol about an hour before I workout with 6iu slin. I then run 5ml Dymaxx creatine and thats all folks. It's seems to work great for me. I also am using shitty b-dol. I had about a 1000 pink 10mg TT's in my house so I figured I'd run them so I could get ride of them. I eat 4 at a time which should be 40mg. But last I heard, there under dosed by almost half.

anyhow, I'd tell anyone to give it a try that way. I think it works wounders. take care.
good luck and be safe...

bigger....

I've been taking 10mg, 3x day. I NEVER feel any 'roid "kick-in." I'm from the ol' school - you break-down muscle "in the gym" and muscle grows "outside the gym" (rest). So I believe more in maintaining even levels in the blood. Also, while the 17AA is probably more blown outta proportion, I'm sure some are more sensitive to this than we think - never hurts to be "somewhat" cautious ;)

And - I get HELLACIOUS cramps from d-bol. They're WAY WORSE than any I get on Tren!

xcel

i agree with Excell

I would assume its more of a strain on the liver to to take a large dose at once.

My Take

I used to take it all at once about an hour before working out. Did real well and was strong as all get out.
Then after finding out the half life and such, I started splitting up the dosage evenly through out the day. I swear I wasn't nearly as strong as when I took it all before I worked out! I stay very objective about this topic so I've always just split it up though the day even now, but...
I'm just about ready to start some back up after being off AAS for quite some time and I'll take it all at once to see what type of results I get this time around.

I spread mine out during day but before workout take 2-3 x dosage I did at the other intervals as I feel get extra boost strength and recover faster doing like this

Im no expert but

Ive tried it almost every way I could think of and the only time I noticed any difference was when I used different brands. Peaktops sucked for me,pinks always came through no matter how I staggered the dosage, Akhrins rocked (my favs) and Naps were great too. Reforvit sucked to me and so did TT dbol. The only other times I noticed a difference was when I dramatically increased my dosage amount. I get huge pumps at the gym regardless. I mean, cmon who doesnt on a test cycle? Is it the test or the dbol? All I care about is how fucking huge I get. I grow everty time no matter what. When I dont achieve the results Im looking for on certain cyles I blame it on my regimen, not the drugs...

this is something ive considered about when using orals, unless one is doing an oral only cycle, i see no reason why this doesnt make sense,

i dont believe or know much about how long it binds to the AR, i know d-bol itself doesnt fit the AR well but it's metabolites do I believe, similar to A-50,

so if one is on 500 mg's t cyp a weel, his blood has always got some aas in it, i would then recomend depending on the half life of the compound to take it so that when workoing out most of it is in u working hard, and helping the immediate recovery process that takes place after, and after that once the d-bol is out, there is no need to worry because the t cyp will keep u anabolic

as far as liver toxicity goes, if you take it all at once for example then you are getting like 18 hours of break for your liver. if you are popping 5-10mg every few hours then your liver never really gets a complete break. just a though.

Later,

Todd

yes the liver does get rest but it also has to deal with a much greater amount of drugs at once and im not sure if the benefit outweighs the risks here, but i still advocate once daily dosing if one has a baseliine of test cyp or something like it to stay anabolic

Got Juice said:
as far as liver toxicity goes, if you take it all at once for example then you are getting like 18 hours of break for your liver. if you are popping 5-10mg every few hours then your liver never really gets a complete break. just a though.

Later,

Todd

The idea is nice... but that's not the way it works. Your liver will work just like your muscles. If you overload it once, then it'll build up in preparation for the next round. There's a lag time between when you take the dbol, and when liver enzymes come up. It requires repeated doses for liver enzymes to elevate to dangerous levels and whatnot... so a few hours rest at a time isn't gonna do it. You'd need several days if not longer. Anyway... the hepatoxicity of dbol is way blown out of proportion. I've seen boys run 100mg/day for an entire year, get their liver enzymes checked and they're liver enzyme levels were only in the high normal range. If you're not drinkin or doin anything else that'll fuck up your liver unnecessarily, you should be fine.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear