over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol Dosing...

kalika

Banned
I haven't used Dbol in many years and I forget what gives better results. Do you dose 10mgs every 4-6 hours throughout the day or take the whole dose an hour before you train? Also, take it everyday or only on training days? I have read both some take only on training days and others do not. Just curious what gives you best results when dosing dbol.

Thank you and happy Holidays.

There are a couple ways most take dbol. Some like to take let's say 20mg AM and then 20mg PM (pre-w/o), while some (like me) take 20-40mg pre-w/o.

Dose split into 4 every 6 hours

I used to split dose into 2. Once upon waking and the second 30,mins before workout. I also took daily and not just on training days. You can prob search the forum and find many threads on dbol dosing. Try both (splitting dose, and entire dose pwo) see what works and feels better for you. Everyone responds different.
How much were u planning on using daily(Mg's)?
How long are you planning on running it and what other compounds are involved?

I split the dose every 4-6.

The lower back pumps if taken all pre workout can be too much for me.

I had the same question seeing this is my first time and I found many answers. I've been doing 40mg preworkout on training days and splitting the dose on off days. But like bx said, see what works best for you everyone is different. And get some taurine.

I've had good luck with 1/2 dose upon waking and 1/2 in the evening preWO (I lift after work shift)

When I had the little 5 mg tabs last year I tried 3x a day dosing and didn't notice any difference from 2x

I used to split dose into 2. Once upon waking and the second 30,mins before workout. I also took daily and not just on training days. You can prob search the forum and find many threads on dbol dosing. Try both (splitting dose, and entire dose pwo) see what works and feels better for you. Everyone responds different.
How much were u planning on using daily(Mg's)?
How long are you planning on running it and what other compounds are involved?

40-50mgs dbol a day for 4-5 weeks
250-500mgs test e 10 weeks
5-6 cycles done total
been training on and off over 20 years
late 30's
haven't used dbol in about 8 years and forget how i ran it last.
i have been taking it every 4-6 hours cause of it's short half life and tried taking like 30mgs right b4 workout and didn't notice any insane pumps. Thinking of running it all throughout the day keeping blood levels consistent. Thanks everyone and why taurine? Thanks again everyone.

ps- running such a light cycle due to finances. This will change very soon. Plus receptors are very clean so should respond well.

Last edited:
Dose split into 4 every 6 hours

Will do...So far this seems to be working best. 10mgs throughout the day. I train around 10-11am been going 2 on one off. One bodypart a day with the exception of arms. Tri's and Bi's together.

I had the same question seeing this is my first time and I found many answers. I've been doing 40mg preworkout on training days and splitting the dose on off days. But like bx said, see what works best for you everyone is different. And get some taurine.

Why Taurine?

Because of the really short half life it's usually best to split the doses up throughout the day.

I love d-bol, but promised myself no more orals. [emoji22]

Also, others may think I'm crazy, but I respond to just 10mg per day. For me this enough to get some nice pumps and throughout the day muscle fullness.

For the muscle pumps. I get them really bad in my lower back and forearms. 3-4 grams helps a lot.

Thanks bro! I have been sipping beta alanine and it has helped me a lot. I am responding way better to every 6 hours 10mgs of dbol. I had a killer arm workout today. IMO no need to take 30-40mgs b4 training, but as stated, everyone is different. Thanks all for the info and for sharing.

Don't go to high with it. Def split it up throughout the day. I took to much and got an ulcer it was extremely painful was in the hospital.

Don't go to high with it. Def split it up throughout the day. I took to much and got an ulcer it was extremely painful was in the hospital.

Funny you say that bro. I find 30mgs is working great. 10mgs at 5am, 10mgs at 11am, and 10mgs at 5pm and I got a killer pump doing arms yesterday. Tri's and Bi's were so full of blood I could hardly move them. lol

I'm currently on 50mg a day. 20mg pre-w. and the rest split in the day. Only Taruine makes my backpumps tolerable. But love the results and mood that Dbol brings. My lovely compound to bulk.

i always do one dose before training but alwyas wondered how splitting the dose would be

if you haven't ran dbol for a few years id run it at 50mg, also use test base. Id prefer splitting it 10mg every 4hrs.

Stunt I am getting good results and feeling good off 30mgs split 3 times a day. Also, am bumping test from 250mgs ew to 500mgs ew even though my receptors are very clean and bumping it to 500 may cut me short, but I am still undecided. I know I know I should have stocked up with enough of all products, but funds didn't allow it. Next order will be much better. Thanks again for the input everyone. Splitting it up looks like the way to go, but to each is own.

Splitting the dose is working well as I said. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131