over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol Dosing...

I'm currently on 50mg a day. 20mg pre-w. and the rest split in the day. Only Taruine makes my backpumps tolerable. But love the results and mood that Dbol brings. My lovely compound to bulk.

Beta Alanine sipped throughout my workout seems to be working well, but will try Taurine. I haven't had any aggravating lower back pumps yet, but have in my past. Thanks Bud!

i will take 20 mg in the morning 20 mg pre/w great results good pump

Is there a real advantage in splitting the dose? I guess is comes down to personal preference.

Is there a real advantage in splitting the dose? I guess is comes down to personal preference.

Dbol has a short half life so it should be split into at least 2 doses .i like to split into 3.

Definitely comes down to preference. I just did a cycle and took the whole dose about 1-2 hours preworkout and I made great gains in size and strength. Some of the other guys running the log with me split their doses and also made really good gains.

take some ed with it

Sex on dbol can piss you off. Would be close to climax and would lose circulation. Take some test and maybe a e.d. pill if needed.

Sex on dbol can piss you off. Would be close to climax and would lose circulation. Take some test and maybe a e.d. pill if needed.

I didn't think dbol would be ran without test.

Haven't taken dbol in years. Kinda got out of the orals. When I did I took 50mg day. Split 25mg morning and 25mg before workout. 4-5 weeks

20mg pre workout / 10 mg x2 spreadout thereafter.

Good quality blue hearts do the trick. Acne soon to follow :p

I've tried dbol twice and felt funny after 3-4 weeks so I stopped. Is this common or do orals disagree with me? I made good strength gains but had a general feeling that I didn't like. hard to explain but didn't feel right. I will try the split dose next time and see if that helps. I learn something new everytime I get on here.

I've tried dbol twice and felt funny after 3-4 weeks so I stopped. Is this common or do orals disagree with me? I made good strength gains but had a general feeling that I didn't like. hard to explain but didn't feel right. I will try the split dose next time and see if that helps. I learn something new everytime I get on here.

I get that way with anadrol , just a feeling of something isn't right .a shitty feeling .dbol usually has the opposite effect on people , most guys feel great with dbol .

50mg 2 hours before the gym
This would be what I would do or in the AM. No way it needs to be taken twice a day. Anyone that says that has little understanding of pharmacokinetics.

This would be what I would do or in the AM. No way it needs to be taken twice a day. Anyone that says that has little understanding of pharmacokinetics.

I googled half life of a drug and it basically said drugs with a short half life have be administered more frequently .we all know dbol has a half life of like 4-5 hours which sounds pretty short so that's why when members ask if they should take drugs like dbol in split dosages I tell them they should .if I'm wrong I'm sorry , I just have been following the advice of others since I was younger and started using dbol (pink Thais)and was always told to split into 2-3 doses .

I googled half life of a drug and it basically said drugs with a short half life have be administered more frequently .we all know dbol has a half life of like 4-5 hours which sounds pretty short so that's why when members ask if they should take drugs like dbol in split dosages I tell them they should .if I'm wrong I'm sorry , I just have been following the advice of others since I was younger and started using dbol (pink Thais)and was always told to split into 2-3 doses .

I see your logic. But if you were trying to keep steady levels 24/7 you would have to
wake up to dose in the middle of night. Also it must build up in your body if it can be detected for so long and it takes a week or so to really start taking effect. I had much success dosing all at once preworkout. And I'm sure you had success splitting your dose. I think the proper answer is do what you want, it doesn't matter. Although I can't help to wonder if taking such a large dose all at once is more harmful for your body. My bloods were pretty good but I know everyone is different.

Okay, so at 5 hours, HALF of the active drug is still in your system, at 10 hours 1/4, at 15hirs 1/8, at 20hrs 1/16. So even at 24 hours there is still dbol being metabolized by your body and molecules of the compound are still flowing through your body and still working.

Here's an exerpt for a better understanding:

Understanding Medication Half Life

Medication half life is the time it takes the body to reduce the medication by half. The amount of medication in the system is directly proportional to the amount of medication being eliminated. Our text gives the example of a drug with a half life of 4 hours being eliminated in the following way:

8:00AM Amount of drug in body initially = 100%
12:00noon Amount remaining in body after 4 hours = 50%
(50% has been eliminated)
4:00PM Amount remaining in body after 8 hours = 25%
(~75% eliminated)
8:00PM Amount remaining in body after 12 hours = 12.5%
(~87.5% eliminated)
12:00 midnight Amount remaining in body after 16 hours = 6.25%
(~93.75% eliminated)

After each increment of 4 hours the drug is reduced by half or 50%. This process continues until the entire dose is eliminated. This only works as long as the person does not take another dose of the medication. For instance, if the person takes a dose at 8:00 and the medication has a half life of 4 hours and takes another dose in 4 hours and continues to do this every 4 hours then this is what the half life would look like:

8:00AM Amount in the body initially 100%
12:00noon Amount remaining after 4 hours 50%
(Patient takes a 2nd dose, now the medication in the body is actually 150%
4:00PM Amount remaining after 8 hours would now be 75%
(Patient takes a 3rd dose, now the medication in the body is 175%)
8:00PM Amount remaining in body after 12 hours 87.5%
(Patient takes a 4th dose, now the medication in the body is 187.5%)

This is why medications are not taken on the basis of half lives alone. It's simple mathematics. You could theoretical take 2 half doses but why? I think sometimes steroid users just like to be continually pinning and popping in order to continually reassure themselves that they're "on".

+1, also add taurine if if the back pumps get to be to much.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws