over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DBOL HEADACHES??

I really hate to chime in, but GetBig27......come on dude! You're starting to flame everyone that gives there opinion. Nobody is saying that you have to take there advice and you don't have to flame everyone for giving there opinions. That's what this board is for giving advice, sharing opinions and information. Please let this be the board that everyone loves and stop flaming everyone, because "YOU" started a post asking for peoples "opinions".......are we not a bunch of adults here for the same reason. Thank you and you have a wonderful day! Take care.

patk

patk---give me a break ok...opinions are one thing....when anyone starts in with the bullshit about...im stupid for doing 100mg a day and its young people (like me)that cause AS to be illegal...u bet i will respond.....so its not that im attacking anyone...im just raising the anty to the bullshit comments....

Look bro

I've seen your pics, looks like you got your shit together. You are obviously advanced, people need to know this, especially when you write your doses, so they do not think you are crazy...hahahaha. Like I said, it is prolly a slight raise in BP. I knew powerlifters that took handfuls of dbol pills, whatever floats your boat... I think the bros here were concerned for your health and maybe thought if a newbie saw the post and nobody wrote some precautions to the doses you mentioned it could have been irresponsible... You should have mentioned you were quite advanced etc etc...

I lose my cool pretty easy too, it is sorta funny to see you get so excited ( I am the same way) over something so trivial... I will agree that the comment about why juice is illegal was below the belt, and he called bullshit on you which would really piss me off as well....Then Steak who is a REALLY good bro was a little disturbed by your methods of explanation....you see 100mgs per day might be just fine and dandy, but to others, it could really do some damage....you might want to add that you have your values checked etc, (if you don't then that is a little ignorant of yourself don't you think) and I am assuming that you do, and the tests are in the "ok" range you got nothing to worry about.....But listening to your body is a real thing bro, yeah headaches Shmedaches right?? Maybe not you know....

BP can lead to hypertension, which is a very real and serious thing my man. I sometimes feel inferior, and alot of bros are like this, until it actually happens to them... I am not trying to lecture or anything, just trying to fill in the gaps of communication with the other members as I know you feel as though you are being attacked....

I was on 50 - 75mgs of Halo when I wrestled for 3 month spurts, and I did have my shit checked and it was elevated but not dangerous by any means....

Now I will say this; when muscles88 says nobody here gives a shit about you ---that upset and dissapointed me...because you ARE a good bro here, and this board is like family to me, and it is a DAMN GOOD BOARD. SO I give a shit about you. And you didn't ask for help, you asked for some answers and if others had the same problem....but recognize when a bro is trying to help you out... When they say lower the doses, this is because they do not know your history, nothing....to a beginner this would sound and be ludicrous.

I say we forget about this crap, to damn trivial. Look, ya got headaches? You're taking 100mgs of D, prolly the BP raise, take some catapress if it starts to become troublesome alright bro?

Last edited:
Ok now let me tell you something...getbig

This is not a flame in any way but Im an RN and I will gaurantee that the headaches are due to BP increases (ie hypertension=elevated bp for some time). This is not a good situation as this could lead to a lot of problems downt the road such as stroke, etc...especially during heavy training. You say you use your doctor so you should get your b.p. checked which im sure is high because a headache on d-bol is usually a pretty good indicator that it is quite elevated. Then ask the doc to prescribe some type of "ace inhibitor"=doesnt wreck the process of getting a wood. Be safe and do what ever to your hearts content as i do myself but i still try to stay as healthy as possible while getting as big as i can.

Ivan---thanks for putting it so eloquently, couldnt have said it better....lol.....and yes i get my check ups once a month because i am pushing the envelope due to the fact that i have jr. nationals coming up in 2003.

i will say this much...dam i loose my cool fast...lol...

GetBig...you're cool bro. I have the tendency to blow up when someone thinks that they know what's good for me too. Don't give them the satisfaction....just make them look stupid with what you actually know, rather than going on a rant about someone who thinks they know what's best for you. Just be sae bro and take care!

patk

GETBIG27...

All good now. Good luck in 2003 and keep up the posts. Just push yourself back from the comuter and count to 10 before answering someone that gets your BP up :)

Later...

Thanks IVAN...never thought I would see a soft side on these boards..HAHAHA!!! Ok have a good CHRISTMAS everyone

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131