over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DBOL HEADACHES??

getbig27

Registered
im on gh, test prop, EQ and just added 100mg dbol split up throughout the day. as soon as i started the dbol i've been having these dam painful headaches. any connection? anyone else have this problem?

Diana

has been a notorious culprit when it comes to headaches....I used to get them too, and it seems it subsides after a week to two weeks.

PS --- I will speculate here but it could be the raise in BP....

Last edited:
f

its your dosage. cut it down to 50mg ed. what are you taking 100mg ed for anyways

100 mg ed is too much. 90 mg ed is the dosage of 250 lbs bb,
30 to 50 mg is ok. Did you check your liver values?

remember...
......There is no space for the littles!!!!!!!!
but go step by step, be patient.

Bigheinz

100mg ed id alot.....No need to go over 50. I've gotten headaches from adrol and drol b4. It usually subsides after a couple of weeks, but I would definately drop the dosage......like in half bro...take it easy, more is not always better. be safe and take care.

patk

ill keep my dose at 100mg a day till the headaches subside...i take that much cause i am a big fucker....5'8" 265lbs and as solid as ever. 50mg is for the littles. thanks for the info anyway.

never had headaches using Dbol....I done up to 100 mg Ed with no problems..

check ur blood pressure

Like IVAN stated increase in BP is a huge thing. I noticed that I would get headaches every couple of days. Try and keep up on the water thta might help to cut them back?

x

getbig27 said:
ill keep my dose at 100mg a day till the headaches subside...i take that much cause i am a big fucker....5'8" 265lbs and as solid as ever. 50mg is for the littles. thanks for the info anyway.

bullshit, i know someone 180 ripped, at 5'7" and he never goes above 30mg dbol ed for 4 weeks. and he bulks once or twice a year at the most.

muscles88---what exactly is bullshit, my size, the dose, what?

I dont understand the big deal about 100mg dbol. Is it the toxicity? People routinely do 100-150mg anadrol ED. If you are big and experienced with gear 100mg is no big deal IMO.
Of course this wound be ALOT for a beginner.

mikes-- i just think some guys loooooooooooove to hear themselves give advice.....like everyone always saying dont stay on dbol for more than 6 weeks or u will "melt".......blah blah blah....sounds like hot garbage...everyone is different and while getting my monthly checkups i've been on dbol in the past for 6months at a time .......why would even begin to listen to some of the newbie idiots who've never gone over 2months on dbol? what can they tell me....."well i read some where" or " i heard from a guy online that its bad for ya".........i say run ur dam experiments on urself, go to ur doctor (if u even have one) then draw ur conclusions instead of following the next idiot in front of u like a monkey!!!!!

d

MikeS said:
I dont understand the big deal about 100mg dbol. Is it the toxicity? People routinely do 100-150mg anadrol ED. If you are big and experienced with gear 100mg is no big deal IMO.
Of course this wound be ALOT for a beginner.

100-150mg dbol is alot stronger than 100-150mg anadrol. anadrol is a very weak drug, therefore must be made in 50mg tablets, as dbol are made in 5mg. you hear of people going to 100-150mg anadrol ed, but not dbol. headaches and nosebleeds are a sign of high blood pressure.

getbig27, its YOUR head bro, no one here gives a shit about you, you posted something, im answering to help you out. you need help, otherwise you wouldnt have posted anything.

muscles88--i read ur answer.....ok now what....do u want a fukin biscuit? i dont use this board to solve my problems i use it as a net to see what i catch.....then i draw my conclusions based on that.....get that little point...MY CONCLUSIONS!!! so i'll say it again so i dont have to see ur answer again or u telling me i need help....I READ UR ANSWER....THANKS.....GOODBYE...NEXT!!!

So what GETBIG27 is saying don't listen to the pros that have been doing this for years. Just run whatever you want when you want to and see what happens...HMMMMM, not a very good idea if you want to stay healthy.

STEAK HELMET----u dont need to speak for me i wrote what i said and i meant what i said...unless u are some kind of mind readin interpreter give me a fukin break with this paraphraseing crap....i blow up Big A's pm enough when i need to get to the bottom of whatever....

aww

c'mon guys, it's christmas time, let the test calm down and relax. can't we all get along?

::sings the music from charlie brown's cristmas::

JW

d

getbig27 said:
muscles88--i read ur answer.....ok now what....do u want a fukin biscuit? i dont use this board to solve my problems i use it as a net to see what i catch.....

well you caught a bad case of headaches. lol. you're a young, stubborn person. its no wonder the juice is illegal.

muscles88---how profound....oh yes... .."here ye, here ye....as per asshole #1(muscles88) juice is now illegal because there are guys who are young dumb and full of cum using them" bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......EAT A DICK....WHERE THE FUCK DO U GET THESE GREAT IDEAS....SEND ANOTHER ASSHOLE..IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND U ARE ENTERTAINING.......AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQAHAH

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member