over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DBol Insomnia? Help

Jpmoneys

Newbies
Hi all, I'm new to this forum, just have a general question. As of a week ago I started my cycle. Test c-750wk Deca 500wk. Dbol 50mg ed. I have run this cycle multiple times in the past with the dbol at 35mg ed but about 2 days after starting I have not been able to sleep at all, like 2 hrs per night. I feel wired and wide eyed all night. I take 20mg in the am and 30mg pre workout around 5. Anyone else have insomnia from dbol? What can I do to counter? Any info would be awesome. Oh, I'm 28 6' 235. Thanks

I dont think the dboll causes insomnia. Must be something else, but why dont you take it all in the morning, maybe it will help you.

That's what I did today, ill see how it works. I dont see what else it could be, test and deca were just started a week ago and nothing else has changed in life..

I sleep well on D-bol. Only thing that really affects my sleep is Tren.

Hope things improve for you brother.

I would wager to say it's causing it indirectly in some fashion. Perhaps high blood pressure. Every oral I've taken, even var, spikes my bp through the roof. As a result I get headaches, and I get insomnia. There are various ways to attack this:

1. Natural route - melatonin 3-9mg. There is a trick to melatonin most people dont know and immediate dismiss it as worthless. Once you take it, you MUST lay down in try to sleep about 15mins after dosing, otherwise you probably won't notice it because it's rather subtle.

2. Simple benadryl.

3. Talk to your doc and get, ambien or lunesta - or even ativan, klonopin or xanax.

4. If your bp is high, you may want to attack that. Hawthorne berry has worked for me, but I recently read an article stating some dangers it might have. There are about 100 different prescriptions for high bp. lisinopril can affect your liver, HCTZ can dehydrate you, norvasc will make your feet swell. Talk to your doc about the options and sides.

Purely antecdotal here, but If I take dbol close to bed, I have a hard time sleeping. On the other hand, I have 0 insomnia on tren.

Never heard of dball causing sleep problems,
When was your last cycle and did you cruise inbetween?

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, just have a general question. As of a week ago I started my cycle. Test c-750wk Deca 500wk. Dbol 50mg ed. I have run this cycle multiple times in the past with the dbol at 35mg ed but about 2 days after starting I have not been able to sleep at all, like 2 hrs per night. I feel wired and wide eyed all night. I take 20mg in the am and 30mg pre workout around 5. Anyone else have insomnia from dbol? What can I do to counter? Any info would be awesome. Oh, I'm 28 6' 235. Thanks

A friend of mine recently did a d-bol only cycle I think he was doing 35mg pre-workout after work (BD pink 5mg's) and he also said he couldn't sleep at all and was only getting a few hours every night. I thought maybe it was all in his head after hearing about tren but maybe there's something to it. I never experienced that with d-bol myself.

I've checked my BP and its slightly elevated. If been slowly lowering the dose, down to 20 mg pd now. Still got the insomnia tho. When I'm laying in bed I can feel my heart pounding which keeps me up, anyone experience that?

Ok, so Saturday was my last dose but the anxiety and sleeplessness are still here. Does anyone know how long after discontinuing dbol until the sides let up, how long does it take to get out of the system. Thanks for all the info all!

Ok, so Saturday was my last dose but the anxiety and sleeplessness are still here. Does anyone know how long after discontinuing dbol until the sides let up, how long does it take to get out of the system. Thanks for all the info all!

Varies on the person. Most people will tell you 1-2 days. In actuality it is probably more like 1-7 days. I've never heard of anyone besides myself feeling and experiencing the sides from orals for more than 4 days.

As far as recovery goes, you will need a full pct to recover. While lipids and liver values may be wrecked even after pct.

1 week in at 60mg. no insomnia here but i've been waking up pretty frequently to piss at night considering the amount of water ive been consuming since i started taking the dbol haha

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws