over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dbol, my two options.

man idk, i really thought/heard that jelfa's are 5mg only and orange..we need some vets in here

Yeah lol I cant seem to find anything about 20mg dbol from jelfa but like you can see in his domestic list it clearly says jelfa poland 20mg dbol.

Vet, or something that knows lol.
Cause no disrespect towards Rbb but if jelfa doesnt make 20mg pills, rbb is selling fakes which Im not sure BIG A wants on this board.
Much like Gena pharm from uncle Z's domestic oil. Gena pharm are on the scammers list for being fake. Are sponsors allowed to sell obviously fake gear?

Again no disrespect at all but whats going on?

i know someone who ran gena pharm test e and loved it

go with bd,hgh line of dbols those r the only ones i trust and the thia dbols thats it

BD? Um tell me What BD stands for ?

It was on this board that many guys were purposely over dosing on BD's 50mg dbols because they weren't getting the effects dbol usually gives them.
I used BD (square pink pills) Ive used dbol and this did nothing for me. Didnt even give me the negative effects dbol normally gives me, no gains, nothing.
I even started spliting the pills in have and was taking 150 dbol a day for two weeks. Still nothing.....
I'm surprised Gear depot is selling BD.....Anyone thats taken real Dbol can tell you BD sucks.

i know someone who ran gena pharm test e and loved it

Maybe this was before they started selling crap, many UG guys get their reps up then stop selling quality.

RBB, I want you to come in and explain the jelfa 20mg you have.....

heard those 50mg bd's suck ass too. the british dragon, not british disp.

Ive bever tried either brand dbol, but i do love the jelfa test mix(Omnadren).So i would gowith the jelfa brand

Ive bever tried either brand dbol, but i do love the jelfa test mix(Omnadren).So i would gowith the jelfa brand

Thats the issue michael..... I loved jelfa omnadren so was excited to see 20mg dbol. The issue is that i cant find anything on 20mg white pills. They're supposed to be orange and only 5mg per pill.

Can anyone, sponsors, or anyone clear the air. Specifically RBBgear. Reading everywhere that the 20mg jelfa arent real but fakes....Idk what to think. Does jelfa have a website where you can confirm their re-mailers?

And as far as BD, Its not really british dragon. Its on every board as being fake.
Copies of the British Dragon. British Dragon doesnt even exist anymore! So you're getting fakes or very old shit. And thats the truth....Anyone selling these BD pills is knowingly scamming you which is very upsetting because some are good sources for their other products

As for me, I heart blue hearts, Miss those bitches lol

Last edited:
Thats the issue michael..... I loved jelfa omnadren so was excited to see 20mg dbol. The issue is that i cant find anything on 20mg white pills. They're supposed to be orange and only 5mg per pill.

Can anyone, sponsors, or anyone clear the air. Specifically RBBgear. Reading everywhere that the 20mg jelfa arent real but fakes....Idk what to think. Does jelfa have a website where you can confirm their re-mailers?

And as far as BD, Its not really british dragon. Its on every board as being fake.
Copies of the British Dragon. British Dragon doesnt even exist anymore! So you're getting fakes or very old shit. And thats the truth....Anyone selling these BD pills is knowingly scamming you which is very upsetting because some are good sources for their other products

As for me, I heart blue hearts, Miss those bitches lol

i saw a sponsor on here and another board, not rbb, state that jelfa only sells 5mg orange dbols. blister packs of 20...... now those 20mg's may be legit dbol, but they are not jelfa brand, just some imitator apparently

Can't speak about JElfa but I can tell you that GP (Geneza) Dbol was fantastic when I took it.

GP is a UGL but a pretty good one. I've had nothing but good luck with their line up and it's relatively inexpensive.

Of course, if you have a good domestic source for HG gear, that's always worth the extra money. I too am a little weary of international these days. Just way too much to loose.

Another option is one of the long time remailers of IP gear here on this board. He's expensive but nobody has been more consistent with both service and quality. He is my go to guy when I don't want to worry about bull-shit around ETA, quality, Seizures, non delivery, excuses, etc.

gp is hit or miss, as my friends say. there are better ugl's out now

Some bros that bash prohormones should read this thread.

I've gotten phera plex (when it was legal) , m1t and mdrol all fully legit and powerful with none of these hassels. Sometimes the grass isnt always greener. The M1t I used I dare say could match any oral out there. It beat Unimed anadrol

Some bros that bash prohormones should read this thread.

I've gotten phera plex (when it was legal) , m1t and mdrol all fully legit and powerful with none of these hassels. Sometimes the grass isnt always greener. The M1t I used I dare say could match any oral out there. It beat Unimed anadrol

holy shit. i heard unimed's drol was the shit!!!!! a lot of ppl compare phera to dbol, some say its a little stronger mg 4 mg.. i did try mdrol though, good shit. couldnt take 30mg, i felt like shitttt

RBB, I want you to come in and explain the jelfa 20mg you have.....

Jelfa doesn't produce 20 mg Dbol. Period. Why a respectable european legit pharmaceuticals would produce a 20mg Dbol tab? When TerapiaRanbaxy must stop Naposim?

I only know one jelfa source, and they are fives. I haven't actually seen jelfa on other lists, and I have seen lots of lists. Lots. I didn't bother with rbb because most guys are priced similarly, and once you have found the cheap ones with good products, then why look anymore?

Why? because its domestic. I wont go international again.....
If i cant get jelfa from a domestic source im gonna take it.
Dont know any other domestic places to get pharma human grade and not about to ask.

Also someone tell me, if jelfa dbol only comes in 5mg does that mean RBB 20mg jelfa is fake? I need to know asap.... RBB or something chime in.

jesus christ chill out. you say scam in every post. your likes a suppliers most annoying nightmare. RBB is not a scammer, hes been around a long as time. jelfa only comes in 5. its prob a misprint. his lab makes 20mg. name a pharm company that makes a 20mg d-bol tab? good luck

yeah only 5mg for jelfa's, its a misprint or something. rbb is fine dude

Best dbol I ever had in recent years was Reforvit B, the vet injectable. You can use it orally. Im not sure if it is still made. Its been about 10 years or more since I last saw one.

Back in the 80s there were real Dianabol, the actual brand name pharm tabs, going around. They were blue and those blew everything out of the water. True pharm grade is always going to be better. I think those dbol were made by Ciba?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws