over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dbol, my two options.

Best dbol I ever had in recent years was Reforvit B, the vet injectable. You can use it orally. Im not sure if it is still made. Its been about 10 years or more since I last saw one.

Back in the 80s there were real Dianabol, the actual brand name pharm tabs, going around. They were blue and those blew everything out of the water. True pharm grade is always going to be better. I think those dbol were made by Ciba?

i was just going to ask before i finished reading your post was if it was ciba? cause they are the original makers of dbol. came out in the 60's, but i have no idea when ciba stopped producing

ya its prob a typo bro, RBB is legit.

And to all the British Dragon nuts out there,

YES BD has been gone for a long time now BUT IP supposedly bought the name.

Whether or not IP paid for the name or not they are making "BD" branded gear. Just like they did with QV. IMO all 3 of his oils are the same but thats just an assumption based on the fact that he makes them all and they are the same mg/ml.......

Not to say its bad gear, IP is a great sponsor thats ben around ages, but the whole thing looks like a big markting strategy to me.

Just my .02

i was just going to ask before i finished reading your post was if it was ciba? cause they are the original makers of dbol. came out in the 60's, but i have no idea when ciba stopped producing

I saw them back in 1986. Came in a white bottle and the tabs were blue in color. Taking just five 5mg tabs was like taking 10 or more of today's tabs as far as effects went. They were very powerful. Taking 25 mg/day was a lot.

I saw them back in 1986. Came in a white bottle and the tabs were blue in color. Taking just five 5mg tabs was like taking 10 or more of today's tabs as far as effects went. They were very powerful. Taking 25 mg/day was a lot.

when u are comparing ciba's 5mg dbols are u comparing them to today's ugl's or human grade dbol?

when u are comparing ciba's 5mg dbols are u comparing them to today's ugl's or human grade dbol?

Both. I tried it all and never came close to those little blue tabs in the 80s. The closest I could come was the reforvit.

Naposims were ok, but still not even close. Second best after the reforvit was British Dispensary out of thailand, the little 5 mg pink tabs.

Both. I tried it all and never came close to those little blue tabs in the 80s. The closest I could come was the reforvit.

Naposims were ok, but still not even close. Second best after the reforvit was British Dispensary out of thailand, the little 5 mg pink tabs.

Do you think desensitization played any role in that or do you think those same cibas would effect you the same today as they did then?

Do you think desensitization played any role in that or do you think those same cibas would effect you the same today as they did then?

It was the drugs and not me. I think those pills would have acted the same on me 20 years later as they did back when I was young. Many other guys have stated online the same feeling, that those blue tabs were special.

It was the drugs and not me. I think those pills would have acted the same on me 20 years later as they did back when I was young. Many other guys have stated online the same feeling, that those blue tabs were special.

Wonder why?

I cant imagine most UG's or even other HG brands are as much as half dosed...

Wonder why?

I cant imagine most UG's or even other HG brands are as much as half dosed...

I think that they are,; its the only explaination I can think of unless the old tabs were overdosed.

I can also say that the powders from China were not as effective either.

when searching feedback on genezas orals it comes to a very good feed, mostly on there dbol, been seeing that it is potent, etc.

Maybe this was before they started selling crap, many UG guys get their reps up then stop selling quality.

been seeing and hearing alot of good reviews, feedback and so on about geneza.

Oh man...a blast from the past. Reforvit b was some good shit. I loved the way it burned when injected.. i loved that!
Yeah as far as bd/qv etc... that has been beat into the ground with discussion. Yes they are out of business, but i also believe ip, not sure, bought the names. Whoever is making them now under those names....people seem to be very satisfied with the products. I have not tried the ug bd/qv but they do get good reviews

Last edited:
ah man ive heard stories of that legnedary reforvit-b

you should read RBB"s list again, his Jelfas clearly say mg maybe 20 pe pack. the other brands pure gear and razak are 10mg and 20mg. So I doubt he is selling anything fake. I have not used him before but would not hesitate in doing so. I never have had any issues with a sponsor on here.

RBB's list is changed: no more domestic Jelfa,5mg or 20mg. You can buy jelfa 5 mg, the only one legit, in the international shipping section. I think it was a mistake, because the 20mg Jelfa Dbol was listed only in US domestic section and there was a stanozolol 10mg too, Jelfa doesn't produce stano.

I am sure we have all made a typo in our lives before, not a big deal.

Sorry you cant get the jelfas op, kinda forced into going the UG route now but im sure you will be happy with the results.

Why not try his new line? It comes with freebies!!

been seeing and hearing alot of good reviews, feedback and so on about geneza.

I don't want to come accross as a geneza pimp but I've used their:

T3, Clen, Test Prop, Test C, Dbol and Winstrol.

They all were great. Now this was a while back - about a year ago. I know anything can happen in that time. My experience was positive though. I picked it all up from a former board sponsor.

I am sure we have all made a typo in our lives before, not a big deal.

Sorry you cant get the jelfas op, kinda forced into going the UG route now but im sure you will be happy with the results.

Why not try his new line? It comes with freebies!!

no typo, I confronted him saying jelfa doesnt make 20mg dbols and arent white.
He replied that it was correct but these were privately made for him.
Um wtf, I contacted jelfa and they said they dont privately make anything special for anyone.

Drug companies change all the time depending on demand. No one here can say its fake. I would say that you probably wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the two.

no typo, I confronted him saying jelfa doesnt make 20mg dbols and arent white.
He replied that it was correct but these were privately made for him.
Um wtf, I contacted jelfa and they said they dont privately make anything special for anyone.

i was waiting for someone to finally email the real company from their site :). now, im not saying rbb is not good at all, cause ive heard those 20mg dbols are awesome! same as the razak's in blisters

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131