over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol or drol?

Deltoidmaximus

Newbies
Currently running prop and tren ace 350 a week of each. Ive never tried orals before but ive heard good things. Trying to pack on some muscle and add some strength. What do you guys think? Add dbol or drol?

Try them both...separately...and see which one works best for you...some people swear by dbol and other by drol...

Currently running prop and tren ace 350 a week of each. Ive never tried orals before but ive heard good things. Trying to pack on some muscle and add some strength. What do you guys think? Add dbol or drol?

Dbol is the old faithful... you can get good size with just Dbol and test!

you'll see and feel result's fast with dbol.But I think you will put on more size and get more strength with drol.

r u kidding? Fucking Anadrol!!!

My question to you would be if you are trying to pack on some mass and strength is why then are you running Test Prop and Tren Ace instead of long esters such as Test E and Deca? Oh and IMO you will get better results from Anadrol.

My question to you would be if you are trying to pack on some mass and strength is why then are you running Test Prop and Tren Ace instead of long esters such as Test E and Deca? Oh and IMO you will get better results from Anadrol.
My bad, F5. I just read the title LOL. But finally, someone said it! You, at least in my opinion, are exactly right! Long esters, large amounts, for a reasonable amount of time! What the hell is an 8-wk blast? LOL... useless. Ever see 5 pounds of beef in a supermarket? Your body can't make that in 8 weeks!!! EVER!

LOL, I kinda made myself laugh there because Anadrol is my answer to everything. haha!

Last edited:
Dbol make me feel great but look very watery.

On Drol I look great, full and lean, but I don't like how I feel on it.

Try both and see what you like better. I would run Dbol first, at the very least you will probably love how you you will feel: insane pump, euphoria, always happy. Just don't look in the mirror often.

I will say that when I ran anadrol I had massive strength gains but about 3 weeks in I started to get the worst cystic acne all over my shoulders after 4 weeks I had some insane acne. It took almost 5 months for it to finally clear up. If I didn't get acne I would say anadrol all the way. For this reason I stick with dbol from now on. Hardly get any acne and get respectable gains plus I feel pretty good on it. So overall it comes down to which one you respond better to with minimal sides.

Not a huge fan of orals in general (body gets all f'ed up) but if I had to put up with sides I would pick a-bombs any day of the week. No contest.

Try them both...separately...and see which one works best for you...some people swear by dbol and other by drol...

lol..see, just like he said. some drol, some dbol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws