over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol or Winny: Least liver Toxic?

Still dont agree but its all good. Ive taken both extensively. and oral dbol causes much side effects raises my bun, sgot, sgpt levels(liver enzyme). The winnie did NONE of the above and 50mg eod. And the gains were equal. Every body different. Peace out. Voicing some fact, some experience and some opinion. Good day to you all. One last issue- So ya think anadrol is less toxic than (water) based win as well then?

Last edited:
This is not true.

The winnie is just as toxic whether injected or taken orally. It WILL get processed by the liver in either method. The ONLY difference is that the injectable can get completely taken up by the body while the oral method loses some during uptake through the digestive tract. This gets more bang for the buck but the injectible will still be processed and still cause the same amount of liver toxicity.

D-bol and winny basicaly equal in toxicity.
Its the methyl and alkyl groups that cause the liver toxicity not the hormone itself.
Non methylated d-bol is just EQ with no ester.
Which is no problem on the liver, even EQ itself when esterfied has no real impact on liver values.
That same hormone with a methyl group attached becomes D-bol AND THEN it gets toxic on the liver.

The differences in toxicity on the liver are probably leaning to alkyl being a little more toxic but the difference is really nominal.(this would tend to make winnie more toxic mg for mg but the difference really is small or basically equal.).

War

Wardog, From what ive read I thought that the methylated orals (proviron, primo) were much less taxing on the liver than alpha alkylated orals like dbol, winny and anadrol...your thoughts?

Still dont agree but its all good. Ive taken both extensively. and oral dbol causes much side effects raises my bun, sgot, sgpt levels(liver enzyme). The winnie did NONE of the above and 50mg eod. And the gains were equal. Every body different. Peace out. Voicing some fact, some experience and some opinion. Good day to you all. One last issue- So ya think anadrol is less toxic than (water) based win as well then?

They are both alpha alkylated so I would expect close to the same toxicicty.
Like you stated it may vary from person to person a little. The feeling on a-drol is one that makes you feel like its more toxic. I have had blood tests done on both and the adrol effected my cholesterol slightly less then the winnie did and the adrol drove my blood pressure super high. Winnie is really really bad on cholesterol.
These things are not liver related for the most part though.

So short answer is they are real close to the same. At least in my opnion.

War

Last edited:
Wardog, From what ive read I thought that the methylated orals (proviron, primo) were much less taxing on the liver than alpha alkylated orals like dbol, winny and anadrol...your thoughts?

I don't know that this is true. I think other values like cholesterol, blood pressure and the users sense of how he feels leads one to believe they are less toxic.
Also I think methylated hormones in general are slightly less toxic compared to alkylated ones. I just don't think the difference is that great.
Primo tabs are acetate. (primobolan acetate, aka methenolone acetate ) Which is 17 beta estrification and 1 alkylation. This method used to make this stuff orally available is less toxic. Its basically an esterfied oral steroid like andriol (test undecanoate).
This is much easier on the liver but also lowers absorption rates.

War

Agreed

Inject water based winny (Zambon for example) is one of the cleanest least toxic compounds out there- if not THE CLEANEST. Only downfall is the frequent dosing. When I was competing in powerlifting I did 50mg eod which seemed like a lot of pinning then but now I pin GH 2x/day plus 500mg of one tes or another a week. Plus the winnie burns. Zambon was my favorite drug of all time. Its expensive and hard to get but some of our great sponsors carry it. Its clean clean clean! No water retention great increase strength and vascularity. I personally would never touch oral winnie. Even if given to me.

Zambons are unreal !!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity