over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
Update

Added EQ and Deca to the end of my cycle. Things are looking great. I can't seem to stop eating. CAn't wait to see whats next. Still looking for a coach and trying to long term plan for a competition.

Deca and EQ are not what you throw in to the end of your cycle. It takes a long time to get the full effects from these. Not something that can be fully effective 4 weeks in. I personally think you should've kept it basic for your first cycle but ultimately it's your body and money. What are you doing for prolactin control ?

Update

Would love some feedback.

Current Stats::
Weight: 210lbs
Calves: 17 ¼ Inches
Quads: 24 ¾ Inches
Waist: 35.5 Inches
Chest: 44
Shoulders: 49
Neck: 16.5
Bicep: 16
Forearm: 12.5

16 Week Cycle, 7 Weeks Remaining

Test E, Dbol kick
Week 6 Started EQ, Deca

Strength is up, Diet is still improving day by day.
It was hard to eat on Dbol but now I can't stop.
Focus is on consistent eating, and pushing myself every workout. working up to, and reaching failure.

Goal:
Find a knowledgable coach.
Continue reading any book about bodybuilding.
Improving by continuously learning and challenging myself.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 72
Not to be mean but you didn't need to start steriods. You need to diet correctly and train to get that body fat down.

Not to sound mean either but IMHO you should have gained a hell of a lot more size so far. My first cycle was the same as yours and I gained 13 lbs minimum in my first week maybe more it's been 20 yrs since then. My body looked similar to yours also. When I was almost done my arms were 19in and chest was thick as hell Popeyes forearms.
I know you said you need a trainer but all I had was a connection for the gear and flex magazines to read.
Maybe next time you should do more research and dial in your diet. Ever hear the old saying more isn't always better.
You put in your time and read and do what your supposed to and I guarantee you will definitely see a better and more improved you !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to tell someone not to use gear when their mind is made up and hell in not knocking you for it. Today's world is all about instant gratification. Sure your diet and training looks like it can use some help but if you are going to use gear do your research and use it correctly before you mess yourself up. Like above more is not better especially on your first cycle. You say you want to learn but you are not listening to anybody's advice. You are in FOUR types of gear right now. That's crazy. Deca and EQ are not something you just "throw in" half way through a cycle. Do yourself a favor and listen to these more experienced guys and take your time. This a marathon not a sprint. And I hope you got your AIs, Prolactin control and PCT straight.

200 mg dbol a day seems way high to me. Many, many years ago they came in 10 mg tabs. I took 3 a day for a total of 30mg a day. The pumps were insane, especially in lower back. My liver hurts thinking about 200 mg a day, I don't like the water retention of dbol, besides, I like to drink alcohol these days. So I won't stress my liver anymore than I need to....

learning process

It's been a learning process for sure. I have a goal. Working towards improving daily. It's challenging to find the right information and then to apply it to yourself. Not a lot of mentors our there that are trustworthy.

It's been a learning process for sure. I have a goal. Working towards improving daily. It's challenging to find the right information and then to apply it to yourself. Not a lot of mentors our there that are trustworthy.

I hear ya. I've been doing the training thing for about 25 years now, done lots and lots or reading. Most I learned was on this board, the info is there, keep reading and working hard. Also understand there is no one size fits all, but there are still many basics that are tried and true. Your body is an experiment, listen to it and observe changes and reactions based on training, macro profiles, drug use. Learn to enjoy the training itself, as most on here do. When you can enjoy training, then you will be in really good shape. There is no substitute for time under the iron. No quick fixes. If that were true, everyone would look like a bodybuilder. Pay attention to what the guys with good physiques in your gym are doing, what exercises and their tempo, etc.

Last edited:
thanks.

I hear ya. I've been doing the training thing for about 25 years now, done lots and lots or reading. Most I learned was on this board, the info is there, keep reading and working hard. Also understand there is no one size fits all, but there are still many basics that are tried and true. Your body is an experiment, listen to it and observe changes and reactions based on training, macro profiles, drug use. Learn to enjoy the training itself, as most on here do. When you can enjoy training, then you will be in really good shape. There is no substitute for time under the iron. No quick fixes. If that were true, everyone would look like a bodybuilder. Pay attention to what the guys with good physiques in your gym are doing, what exercises and their tempo, etc.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity