over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigmusclebulk192

Newbies
27 5'11" 208lbs

Taking 500/wk Test E
Dbol 200mg/day (2pills 2x a day) probably less, i believe they are underdosed which is why I added the second dosage.

4 Weeks on Test E
5 Weeks on Dbol (upped last week)

My diet has been mostly clean but incredibly inconsistent. Training 5/6 days a week.

I have noticeable differences but not quite the size I think I should be at/want to be at. I am adding significant calories to my diet this week. Shooting for 4000 a day. Mainly Turkey Burgers/Rice and Gainer Shakes.

What are the best options to advance my current cycle. Up my dosage or Test E? Add something else? Just focus on perfecting my diet (obv.)? Goal is to get as big as possible.

Do you trust your source? Last time I added dbol at 50mg a day preworkout, I put on 18 lbs in less than 3 weeks with no change in my diet. I know people respond differently but you should be seeing some bloat and getting amazing pumps at 200mg a day. Any estro related side effects? How's your blood pressure?

I do; I think the main problem is my diet. No side effects; I feel fine. I have added about eight pounds.

Do you trust your source? Last time I added dbol at 50mg a day preworkout, I put on 18 lbs in less than 3 weeks with no change in my diet. I know people respond differently but you should be seeing some bloat and getting amazing pumps at 200mg a day. Any estro related side effects? How's your blood pressure?

You can add 8lbs from the diet alone. You should be blowing up on that much DBOL. I would double check your source if I were you.

That is a shit ton of Dbol :eek

:yeahthat:

If I took that much legit dbol every day my ears would bleed :eek: My normal dose is 40-60mg and that even raises my bp more than I'd like.

Add more calories. If you're not growing, your caloric surplus just simply isn't high enough. I used to have to go up to 5k + cals at 180 to really see some size and you have 20lbs on that. With all this cutting and bulking etc the we do, our metabolism can get really fucked.

Don't "shoot for it," hit the number and repeat every single day. Also consider switching out the gainer shake with whole foods, to some that can make a world of difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your not taking 200mg of dbol

I took 100mg and that shit burned a hole in my stomach in 2 days

follow up

They pills say they are 50mg; I am assuming the dosage is probably more like 35mg. I am gaining but still not big enough. haha.

Coaches

I am trying to find a coach in socal; It's been tough to find someone affordable who I trust who is both experienced and current. Anyone have any recs?

Update

My cycle is really advancing. I feel like the Test E is kicking in finally and with the changes to my diet I feel a lot bigger. It's challenging to be satisfied because even though I am much larger I want more and more.

New goals:

A. Continue to advance my caloric intake in an intelligent way.
B. Work on what to add to my Test E Cycle once I stop Dbol in a week.
C. Find a coach.
D. Find a viable part time training partner.

Anyone have a rec on what I should take next with my Test e?

I say finish the cycle out with some tbol. I like starting with an oral and finishing with an oral. I'm on test and deca now and started with sdrol and plan on running tbol my last 4 or 5 weeks. I do recommend getting blood work done before starting another oral to make sure everything looks good.

I say finish the cycle out with some tbol. I like starting with an oral and finishing with an oral. I'm on test and deca now and started with sdrol and plan on running tbol my last 4 or 5 weeks. I do recommend getting blood work done before starting another oral to make sure everything looks good.

Thanks man; I just want to get bigger and bigger and bigger. Just trying to find the best option.

Thanks man; I just want to get bigger and bigger and bigger. Just trying to find the best option.

Time is your best option. This isn't a race. These guys didn't get huge overnight. Don't kill yourself in the process. You'll get there. Really dial in on your diet and training as well. Give your body a nice break before going into your next blast or cycle. Finish this one strong then be easy bro. I grew a lot before I even touched aas just from finding the right diet and training that worked for me by doing ALOT of reading.

thanks

Time is your best option. This isn't a race. These guys didn't get huge overnight. Don't kill yourself in the process. You'll get there. Really dial in on your diet and training as well. Give your body a nice break before going into your next blast or cycle. Finish this one strong then be easy bro. I grew a lot before I even touched aas just from finding the right diet and training that worked for me by doing ALOT of reading.

Thanks man.

Quality not Quantity. Sometimes we all need to be reminded of this

Si Vis Pacem

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members