YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dbol/test/tren or higher dose test/tren?

Trenabolic

Registered
Hi, my goal is to bulk up, diet will be clean and high in calories (5500). This is my 3rd cycle, 5'7 185lbs maybe 12%bf can see abs. Im thinking of running one of these cycles, due to funds i cant get more vials of test etc but i want to run a test and tren cycle:

Weeks 1-10 test e 400mg pw, tren e 200mg pw.
Weeks 1-4 dbol 40mg ed.

Should i remove the dbol kickstart and have a higher dose test? I responded well to 500mg test e last cycle, but will 400mg still be effective or a waste? Thanks

any advice? is the dbol kickstart worth the lower test or should i just run 750mg test pw 200mg tren e pw?

I'd throw in the Dbol in there to kickstart things.
The Test e and Tren E might take a little longer to kick in.

Hi, my goal is to bulk up, diet will be clean and high in calories (5500). This is my 3rd cycle, 5'7 185lbs maybe 12%bf can see abs. Im thinking of running one of these cycles, due to funds i cant get more vials of test etc but i want to run a test and tren cycle:

Weeks 1-10 test e 400mg pw, tren e 200mg pw.
Weeks 1-4 dbol 40mg ed.

Should i remove the dbol kickstart and have a higher dose test? I responded well to 500mg test e last cycle, but will 400mg still be effective or a waste? Thanks

Your 5'7" and 185lbs.... And this is yOur THIRD cycle? Umm wtf were u taking the other 2 times? And 5500 on a bulking diet?
Where do u get your info?
More test doesnt = more gain same with tren, its actually reverse on tren u will lean up with a higher dose,
The tren relys on the estro from the test in order to make u grow so moderate doses of both are best always on a bulk cycle, and 10 weeks?
Who told u to bulk for ten weeks? Your body will barely be getting into true gains by then 15-20 are best
If u don't have the money to do it right then don't do it at all,
And unless your invisible to both forms of gyno where is your estro protection in all of this? Mast? Adex? Even nolva?
Do your homework then come asking questions

to Sumpump52:

yes ill be running adex at 0.25mg eod, caber 0.5mg eod, and proviron 50mg ed. Hcg 250iu 2x pw. Pct nolva and clomid. My first cycle was dbol 15mg ed for 4 weeks, very low but i was cautious. 2nd cycle was test e 500mg pw, but due to family issues i jabbed 7 times in 10 weeks, did pct kept 20lbs. So this is going to be my first real cycle. I ate 5000 calories to get to 185, 5500 for this cycle, i didnt get info i just eat what my body needs. My training and diet are always 100%. Im sure i would do very well on the above cycle, but just want your opinons. I know 185lbs sucks lol, im confident ill get to 200lbs on this cycle. Thanks for the help, i appreciate it.

I'd increase the Test by 50-100%. 400mg Test is just not that much.
I'm not a big fan of orals due to the liver and cholesterol side effects.

A good start for your caloric levels are 20 x your body weight...that would put at ~3700 cal/day

370g protein
370g carbs
~100g healthy fats

to pittsburgh,

ok, i will bump up the test to 600mg pw+ and frontload it and remove the dbol. Thanks for the help

Last edited:
Your 5'7" and 185lbs.... And this is yOur THIRD cycle? Umm wtf were u taking the other 2 times? And 5500 on a bulking diet?
More test doesnt = more gain same with tren, its actually reverse on tren u will lean up with a higher dose,
The tren relys on the estro from the test in order to make u grow so moderate doses of both are best always on a bulk cycle, and 10 weeks?
Who told u to bulk for ten weeks? Your body will barely be getting into true gains by then 15-20 are best
And unless your invisible to both forms of gyno where is your estro protection in all of this? Mast? Adex? Even nolva?

wtf

No you should do your homework before offering advice. You haven't a clue

So if I take 700mg tren compared to 200mg I will not grow more just lean up. The same with test.

10 weeks bulkng is useless? Damn I guess I will have to do 20 week cycle like you say cos I will never grow. What about my mate who only does 6 weeks and usually takes 10 off and is huge and about 10% bf... he must be lying and doing 15 week cycles.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner