What do you guys think of this?

Was planning on running

Weeks 1-4
1000 mg test-e
200mg test prop eod
dbol 100mg
100mg tren ace eod
6iu gh ed
insulin breakfast and post workout ( fast acting)

weeks 4-8
1000mg test-e
200mg test prop eod
6iu gh ed
insulin breakfast and post workout

Then come off for a month

I have some pretty big boy goals. I want to bench 500 raw this summer and pack on another 10-15lbs of tissue.... I need to really get some wheels so I can't fuck around. My diet and training will be perfect. I just don't want to put my liver under unnecessary stress with the dbol. I know some guys like it for breaking plateaus, others say it adds nothing but water weight.

Anavar gives me fullness but no mass gains. I don't want to take deca, high doses of tren, or EQ.

Last edited:
stats? pics?

I was a former champion at the dog tracks, just a wirey grey hound in my youth. This pic is after a few blasts of test and tren, plus my owner had my DNA altered after i retired from racing. I’m currently missing the myostatin gene. I still like to chase mechanical rabbits for sport. One of these days i get that little hare. 🐰

Attachments

• 69F22FCE-43BC-49EC-973F-70424B32D5C3.jpeg
    69F22FCE-43BC-49EC-973F-70424B32D5C3.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 317
You need to stop with this absurdity

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1. no bully pls

2. OP is talking about running like.. 2.75g of aas per week + gh

we all know that he fucks tons of super hot bitches, but does he even look like he lifts?

there's only one way to know for sure :star-:ars

I was a former champion at the dog tracks, just a wirey grey hound in my youth. This pic is after a few blasts of test and tren, plus my owner had my DNA altered after i retired from racing. I’m currently missing the myostatin gene. I still like to chase mechanical rabbits for sport. One of these days i get that little hare. 🐰

the biggest bully of the canine kingdom

I wouldn't sweat the dbol at all, but I wouldn't be running tren in there either. Everyone's different, but I'd do far better with deca in the mix.

Get involved with a good powerlifting team of guys.. ..and I bet you could cut all that stuff by 50% .....and still get a 500 raw bench.

Unless your bench just sucks ungodly. Not being a ""bully" but I hit my first 4 plate bench raw between 195-200lbs using nothing but 250mg test and 210mg tren a week.

The people I trained with were more instrumental we me hitting that number than pretty much anything else.

No bodybuilding, but programs drawn up with proven concepts, active recovery, support exercises, and everything"geared" towards increasing that weight or volume each week.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

1. no bully pls

2. OP is talking about running like.. 2.75g of aas per week + gh

we all know that he fucks tons of super hot bitches, but does he even look like he lifts?

there's only one way to know for sure :star-:ars

Yes those doses are high..maybe you misread the part where I said I'm trying to bench 500 pounds here:D Im 6'0 with long arms...not gonna happen on a cc of test a week.

At my peak I was 225 8%. Currently 220 11%

https://ibb.co/nrTLj7

https://ibb.co/nvjAj7

Last edited:
Yes those doses are high..maybe you misread the part where I said I'm trying to bench 500 pounds here:D Im 6'0 with long arms...not gonna happen on a cc of test a week.

At my peak I was 225 8%. Currently 220 11%

https://ibb.co/nrTLj7

https://ibb.co/nvjAj7

ok well you look like you lift

as for your question, dbol is highly estrogenic... and you are already running a lot of test...

tbol and winstrol are also excellent drugs, and may be better suited for your goals.

Well 6'0 and long arms does put you at a disadvantage. In only 5"7 so I have leverage in my advantage.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

ok well you look like you lift

as for your question, dbol is highly estrogenic... and you are already running a lot of test...

tbol and winstrol are also excellent drugs, and may be better suited for your goals.

Never tried tbol. Yeah my face does get bloated on dbol.....Man I remember 4-5 years ago I was on 100mg of those blue hearts. Last time I ran dbol but it was a vivid experience. My bench was going up 20lbs a week and I grew everywhere. Those things were magic. At the end of the day dbol was the only drug designed for performance so I guess thats part of the reason I feel like Im missing out by not using it and missed out on some growth over the years not using it. Was arnold's drug afterall

Last edited:
I used dbol quite a bit, 4 weeks on it wouldn't be too bad. 100 mg/day though is insane unless it is crappy stuff. If it is quality dbol then 50 mg/day should be about all you can handle. The back pumps will be insane. I used to have trouble just walking around because my back would cramp.

I don't know why you are messing with test prop while you are taking test enanthate. Just up the enanthate dose if you want more test in your system. Easier on your body with less injections and a lot less PIP.

Never tried tbol. Yeah my face does get bloated on dbol.....Man I remember 4-5 years ago I was on 100mg of those blue hearts. Last time I ran dbol but it was a vivid experience. My bench was going up 20lbs a week and I grew everywhere. Those things were magic. At the end of the day dbol was the only drug designed for performance so I guess thats part of the reason I feel like Im missing out by not using it and missed out on some growth over the years not using it. Was arnold's drug afterall
I think if you thought of drugs overall as less:

"This is what makes me grow an x amount and I need to take x amount"

And instead of as:

"Ok I got the drugs in my system. Now with my diet and training I'll push through this plateau and establish a new set point"

You'll be better served overall.

You just need enough drugs in your system as a catalyst for growth. Which ones are determined by preference and risk tolerance.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Id personally be using winstrol over dbol if strength was my goal. test/tren/winni equals hella strong for me

I do test and deca non-stop and d-bol and drol4 weeks on and 4 weeks offnon-stop.This is what works for me.Drol 100mg and dbol 50mg

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that lack of Methandrostenolone is not the reason that you're plateauing.

I would bump the test dosage up before adding that to be honest.

Last edited:
Am in between T and Dbol, starting to vouch more for Tbol for the lesser sides, does Tbol suppress by the way? just making sure.

what are ur stats right now if u cant bench 500 on all that gear ur training wrong or doing something wrong if thats ur goal

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws