over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol

themuscle

Registered
So been on for a while now. Is it possible to throw in a 6 week cycle of dbol and make gains and keep some of them when done? I know dbol is really more of a jump starter that adds water and strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been interested in this too.. obviously the most common use is kickstarting while waiting for esters to build, but also seems like it would be helpful when gains begin to diminish? Im curious to hear other opinions on this

fitnesskatz

me personally i like it 4-6 weeks ive always noticed after that 4th week for me the water retention begins even with good anti estrogen its more anabolic than androgenic and if you run it with other androgens it does not fight for receptor infinity

If you are going to use Dbol without anything else, my advise is to just use it preworkout. 20-50 mg should give you a great boost for that workout. I have cycled it a couple of times alone and just wasn't real happy with the results. It will pump you up (bloat) and make you stronger, but most of that really just goes away when you stop. The end result isn't really much to speak of. You will get a nice strength boost from just using it preworkout and only take about a third of what you might otherwise.

I run dbol my whole cycle, 7 months sometimes. I usually run 30-50mg's a day depending on what else I run.

You don't have to use dbol as a kickstart. You could also use it when your cycle starts to stall and you need to break through a plateau.

So been on for a while now. Is it possible to throw in a 6 week cycle of dbol and make gains and keep some of them when done? I know dbol is really more of a jump starter that adds water and strength.

I don't touch dbol or anadrol anymore. Seems like most of the gains are water weight and after the compound is discontinued most if it just goes away.

If you are going to use Dbol without anything else, my advise is to just use it preworkout. 20-50 mg should give you a great boost for that workout. I have cycled it a couple of times alone and just wasn't real happy with the results. It will pump you up (bloat) and make you stronger, but most of that really just goes away when you stop. The end result isn't really much to speak of. You will get a nice strength boost from just using it preworkout and only take about a third of what you might otherwise.

I don't mean with anything else. I'm running 375 test e , 375 mast, and 75 tren A. I was going to switch and run some decca but honestly I feel great and that stuff scares me. That's why I was wondering what throwing in a 6 weeker of dbol would do.

I don't mean with anything else. I'm running 375 test e , 375 mast, and 75 tren A. I was going to switch and run some decca but honestly I feel great and that stuff scares me. That's why I was wondering what throwing in a 6 weeker of dbol would do.

It would probably just make you gain some water weight until you discontinue it

If nothing more, dbol gives you some water weight making you stronger allowing you to lift heavier weights or more reps, helping you build more muscle. Why do people say you don't keep this type of muscle?

If nothing more, dbol gives you some water weight making you stronger allowing you to lift heavier weights or more reps, helping you build more muscle. Why do people say you don't keep this type of muscle?

That's been my belief too. More strength, stronger bigger lifts, more muscle. I'm not looking to keep all the weight I gain but a few lbs would be alright. I figure just a nice little boost for the winter.

Dbol is very anabolic and quick to kick in. You lose the water but the muscle gained will stay just as well as muscle gained on any other roid. I just find the back pumps and shin splints too much, even at 30mg. At 40 I couldn't squat back pumps so bad

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

At least for me, I think it is because Dbol really pumps my muscle up. I can gain 8-10 lbs in 2 weeks, so if I lose 7-8 of those lbs after I stop taking it, it doesn't seem like I really grew. Really just perception I guess. If I only gained 2 lbs in those couple of weeks and kept them, it would seem like I grew. I love Dbol, btw and get strong as hell with just 20mg preworkout.

I've run D-bol as a kickstart and near the end of the cycle. 6 weeks is fine (I prefer 4 on, 4 off). You will gain a lot of water... I wouldn't do a D-bol/oral only cycle.

Either way dbol makes your workouts feel better. Better pumps and a sense of well being. Throwing that in during your current cycle why not.

I've always liked using dbol to kick things off but I have had issues when dosing at 50mg a day. I seem to get too much of a blood pressure raise to dose that high. When I stay around 25mg I don't have those same issues at all.

All dianabol is really underdosed compared to the 80's and 90's so with 40-50mg you only get about 10% of that.

All dianabol is really underdosed compared to the 80's and 90's so with 40-50mg you only get about 10% of that.

I don't disagree with this, but I would like to know why it is so under dosed? Especially the liquids the UGL's are selling, why would they under dose them so much? Is it that expensive.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity