over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DBol

BigPumps2014

Registered
Hey guys, from reading around Ive gathered that 40mg of Dbol is a good place to start for a first time user. Ive also read that it has a very short half life so you want to take it right before you hit the gym? But then I read someone say they take 20mg in the morning and then 20mg before a workout? What does everyone here do? Take it all at once before a workout or split it up throughout the day? Im thinking 4 weeks to get a Test Enan Cycle kicked off. Im also assuming Dbol is an ED thing?

I see no one is chiming in. I guess I will but i don't have much experience with dbol. I only ran it once, i didn't like the sides, plus I am apprehensive about using orals.

I took before about an hour before I worked out.

As in what is actually more effective, that I do not know.

The stuff kicks in so fast you can play it by ear and do whichever works best for you. Listen to your body.

I started out using Dbol in that same manner, high doses for short periods. Now I do lower dosing for longer. I'd suggest 15-20mg for twice as long. It was originally meant to be used as HRT 6 weeks on/2 weeks off at 5-10mg so 20mg is still very effective. You'll also get much less sides and water retention.

I would stick to a lower dosage to avoid the lethargy feeling, once your liver start to be beaten up, then you'll feel drained, no appetite... way better lower dosage for a longer period.

30mg a week for 5 weeks is great, pretty much side free for people.

I started out low and didnt notice feeling any different in my workouts. Moved up to 50mg ED about an hr before my workout, still not noticing anything. Do I need to take it more than an hr before?

You should be feeling 50mg. Are you sure it's real?

You should feel like a golden god on dianabol. It is my favorite just by the way it makes me feel. Sometimes I will take it if Im having a date night. The stuff puts me in a high state of machismo the whole night.

I'm older so been getting good results using 30mg pre-workout 4-5 days per week.

I like to spread my dosing threw out the day because of its shorter half life. I usually feel 40 mgs by end of first week. Start getting crazy pumps, take on some water, weights starts to go up. Back pumps that last hours lol..

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Ordered DMZ from ironmag, it's a legal alternative that beginners might want to consider as it is said to be very potent but does not aromatize, which is obviously a concern with dbol. I'll post a review after I run it.

Do 10mg for a week, then raise to 20mg and stay there for 3 weeks. If you don't gain and don't feel it it's bunk or underdosed.

Next time do 30mg.

Quality dbol doesn't need high doses. It's a strong AAS mg per mg.

Just found out DMZ from ironmag...does not contain DMZ. Used to but no longer. Live and learn.

I haven't used Dianabol in 20 years. Way back when AAS were not as available so the doses for the average gym rat was much lower. I used 15 to 30 mg/d. My first cycle I used 200 mg/w Deca and 15 mg/d Dianabol and put on 22 lbs. At other times I used it as a stand alone bridge at 15 mg/d. The best form I used was injectable Reforvit 25 mg/mL, 25 - 37.5 mg/d or EOD mixed with Durabolin, Deca Durabolin or Laurabolin. When I was younger nandrolone and Dianabol really worked well. It was the bread and butter gym rat cycle and worked well for most people aside from some deca dick issues for some. Dianabol at higher doses just led to more water retention and back pumps but more strength.

When I was younger nandrolone and Dianabol really worked well. It was the bread and butter gym rat cycle and worked well for most people aside from some deca dick issues for some. Dianabol at higher doses just led to more water retention and back pumps but more strength.

Precisely.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity