over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol

Hello all, its been a while since I've been on AAS so I'm starting out low and I have a couple newbie questions.

Not looking to do super gains so here it goes... Will 10mg of dbol will be good enough with 600mg of test per week to do some gains, also, how long should I be on dbol etc? I have never used it before...

Thanks!~

Test alone should be enough. If you are not willing to drop the dbol I would leave some room for growth. So if you are taking 20mg for however long, the next cycle needs to be a little more. You can get great gains of test alone though

if its been awhile and u got your diet and training down consistently your bf in a sutible range test should be more than enough i would dump the dbol IMO at that dose

Agreed 10mg of dbol is almost a waste of time with 600mg of test in the mix. 20mg pre workout might be worthwhile. But 10 is a too low to really make much difference

I agree...10mg is just a waste. Either up it to 20mg or just drop it all together.

Cool, just playing safe w the dosage since dbol is a killer on the liver... 20mg would be good, 10mg in the morning and 10mg at nite....:headbang:

the optimal dose for dbol is 20-50 mg but like some people have suggested if you are just getting back into things I would not even bother with it and do the test alone

IME

4 weeks on 4 weeks off to prevent toxicity.

I can take 50mg morning 50 mg afternoon.

But start with 25 per day to see how you react. If its bothering your liver you will know fast.

10mg 3 times per day... 4 weeks on 4 off then blood test for liver values if good keep doing oral 4 on 4 off

Brothers & Sisters I decided to stay off the Dbol but thanks for all of the advise. I'll stick to regular ole Test and other goodies but I will stay away from harsh liver damaging pills. If I can't get my mission accomplished with regular test than "maybe" but I love my body and liver way too much :naughty:

LOL youre crazy bro. The toxicity of Dbol is sooooo exaggerated, its ridiculous. Its not like you take 50mg for 6 weeks and your liver falls out of your ass. You can be on dbol for like 8+ weeks and still have a normal healthy functioning liver. It takes months and months and months of ABUSE (not USE) to actually impact your liver. Your liver is one of the strongest organs in your body, it is the only organ in the human body that has the ability to regenerate. Its NOT that serious.

Jimmy thanks bro, however, yes you are right it takes months but remember that your taking a "toxic" supplement, yes like anything else if you abuse it will eventually burn you at the end.. Shit you can take aspirins and abused them and your liver, stomach linings etc will eventually get F UP! Just like anything else, alcohol the list is endless.

Its just my preference bro, nothing againts it I just prefer to stay away from it thats all... Hey its my body, right? lol thanks bro

Jimmy thanks bro, however, yes you are right it takes months but remember that your taking a "toxic" supplement, yes like anything else if you abuse it will eventually burn you at the end.. Shit you can take aspirins and abused them and your liver, stomach linings etc will eventually get F UP! Just like anything else, alcohol the list is endless.

Its just my preference bro, nothing againts it I just prefer to stay away from it thats all... Hey its my body, right? lol thanks bro

You are completely right, its your body, do as you please with it, but people need to realize that the toxic effects of dbol are overstated and exxagerated. Dbol is FAR SUPERIOR in 'toxicity' compared to superdrol, which is a designer prohormone steroid. Ive used dbol for months on end, and got blood work done, and my liver came back perfectly normal. Its all about USE and NOT ABUSE. DBOL is the shit and if USED properly, you will be healthy as a horse and strong as fucking bull, and thats the bottom line.

I like to run it 25 in the Am and then 25 in the PM seems to work well for me, and I also follow the strict 4 wks on 4 wks off with a liver support supplement and other vitamins.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131